Chapter 18: The Rescue

Bee's POV:

I sat down at the desk and frantically typed in one of those websites were you can track people's phones.

"Do you know her password?" Tiffy asked.

"No, but I have a few guesses." I replied.

As I logged into the website, it asked my for the type of phone, and password.

"Okay, iPhone 5c, blue." Nate tells me, and I type it in. Different passwords fly through my head, so I decided to try them all.

"Milk? No. Wolf? No. Books? No!" I continued to try all different passwords, but nothing was working.

"Try hope." Grazer said in the background.

I doubted that it would work, but I typed it in any way. And it worked! A little blue dot appeared as if to represent our lost friend.

"That's downtown, I know where let's go!" Lizzie exclaimed, and dashed out the door. We followed her our the door in a hurry. I was walking behind Grazer when I noticed something sticking out of his back pocket, a gun.

Let's hope we don't have to use it.

Time skippppppppppp

We pulled up to the warehouse, and got out of the car. Grazer pulled out his gun, and Joey had a can of mace. We walked into the abandon warehouse, and saw what we wanted to see.

Stacy.

The brunette was sitting in a corner, the only light in the room hitting her. She was chained up in the corner with blood and bruises on her face. Then we see a figure, he walks over to her and was about to touch her.

Bang!

Grazer shot his gun, and the figure took off running. The boys follow him, and the girls run to Stacy.