chapter 5

Nezu POV

"oh it's already Time?... Well I'm sorry principal Nezu but it's almost class."

"It's okay young midoriya, you can go a head. Thank you for playing with me again."

"Thank you Mr. Nezu"

He walk away with a smile in his face, once he got out the room the aura become heavier. Kirari San walk to the chair that is now unoccupied and sit on it.

"What do you think about him?, Kirari San."

"He's faking it, I'm going to make sure to look after him."

"I once looked at his background because of the lack information on his files, but I'm always getting on the dead ends."

"Look for it more, and take it seriously. He's hiding something."

"Yes..."

"Good... Pochi"

3rd POV

It's been months since the last game between nezu and izuku, the councilors has been secretly looking for izuku. To gain another information, but nothing happened. Izuku is more becoming left out since everyone on the school become addicted to the gambling.

Some of them become pets, and every pets has been discriminate, and bullied. They don't even care now about the quirkless people, since all of the quirkless people really defeated them so they have the power now, a power that they never got before.

But if there's bullies the student council is in charge on that, once the bullying get worse that's where they are going to intervene. Which is not that bad to the students, but still fucked up their mental health.

And for the class 2-A they becoming really cocky, and most importantly the top 3 which is yaoyorozu, todoroki and even iida, because they are already reach they can just use their families money and abuse it.

Worse is yaoyorozu, she bet the most insane cash of hundred's of thousandths, she did that to make her opponents lose their money quickly. Since luck is on 2A's hands they mostly win on any gambling.

And for the deku squad, they completely ignore izuku. Even excluded him to their bondings, which is okay to izuku as long as no one will challenge him in the gambling, he will be in peace... Or that's what he thought.

It's break time, everyone Is on their own groups and I

"I'm back at 2 mil, I need money."

Uraraka, she become more greedy by her money, She want's everything, and become really spoiled about it.

"Sorry uraraka I won't let you get a free win again."

She look around and saw izuku, putting away his notebooks. She knows izuku don't want to be challenged and even everyone thinks he's ruining the fun, that's why they are ignoring him.

She walk toward him, if he can't just stop in the middle of what's he's doing and completely froze, he knows someone is walking towards him but he don't want to look at that person.

"Deku Kun, can you give me a million yen."

"..."

Deku look at uraraka with a sweetest smile, and with apologizing eyes. He then put his hand on his nape.

"Sorry uraraka San, I only have a thousand on my card-..."

"Deku Kun.."

The aura become heavier, they all staring at izuku. it's getting pressure to izuku to refuse giving the money, but those eyes is judging him and even just like poking him with a sharp swords.

She have this smile that seems sweet but irritated and dark much pressure, that even without a word it's threatening you.

"... Okay uraraka San...."

Izuku place his card on uraraka's card and give her a million, that resulted him being in dept. The stares lessened and the aura go back from the start, and they are minding their business now.

"Thank you... Deku"

She laugh and walk back to her group. Izuku just look down on his table, the necklace is already there. Izuku is the first pet in 2A class, and that day his life will start to become his worse nightmare.

On months and months passed he's been picked up on, like he's being a punching bag, a trashcan, a slave. They even involved his things and even threatened him using his mother, even suicide baiting him, but he won't budge.

Since the 2A is so lucky they've been acting so sweet Infront of the councilors and even gaslighting and blackmailing izuku to not tell to the councilors, so that's why they didn't get caught.

Other class is scared of messing with izuku since they think the 2A is protecting him, and so that's still a little bit good to izuku.

Nezu POV

Nezu opened the door to the councilors meeting room, only to be welcomed by only kirari.

"I got a small information from young midoriya, kirari San."

"Oh let me hear it then"

Nezu sit on the other side of the table and hand kirari the files that only contain some papers.

"Is this it?"

"Sorry I didn't find anything more than that, but that papers really important."

Kirari opened the folder and it's contain of information of...

"Inko midoriya?, You mean inko, the inko one of the unbeatable gambler on the school on the past."

"Yes!, They really look a like, and it's on izuku's information also. But look at the second paper."

Kirari flip the paper and it contains of medical history of inko.

"A medical history?"

"Look as you can see they say izuku is her son, but as you can also see in here..."

He point at one of the line of the medical history.

"She is infertile, she can't have izuku when she's infertile. And also because of infertility her husband got more focused to work on abroad."

"So what's the idea?"

"We can asked inko San for information about izuku."

"What if she don't want to say anything?"

"Come on kirari San, you know inko San she even once you're best friend. Of course she will tell you everything."

"...let's see about it."