CHAPTER 15

Jungkook pov:

After the arrival of yoongi hyung we all became close. I came to learn that yoongi hyung is very protective of jin.

We were all sitting in a café talking about random things. Jin and yoongi were ordering the food for me and hobi hyung.

"Jk, you told me you want the list of people right ?" "Yes hyung did you get it ?" "Yes but i thing we should be careful jk" "why?" "While i was getting the list i got a message from an unknown number saying that - stop, or else i have to put an end to this "

" so we are going in the correct path, the one who attacked jin must be one of the person in this list" "but jk there a lot of names, how are you going to find the correct one?" Thats right its hard to find that guy among these many names.

"What are you looking at jungkook ?" I snapped out of my thoughts "nothing baby" "ok, here is your order" jin said while placing the plate "thanks"

After eating our food we went back to our houses. Jin wanted to spend some time with yoongi hyung so he went ahead, while me and hobi hyung discussed more about the person who send the message to hobi hyung.

I came home and lied on my beb thinking of a solution. I shot my eyes open and immediately called hobi hyung "hyung i think i know how to find that person" "how jk?"

" yoongi hyung " "what?" "Yoongi hyung knows who can hurt jin. If we take his help we remove more than half of our burden to got through each of them" "right, then let me call yoongi, so that we can explain the situation"

The next day

After explaining to yoongi hyung. He was mad that someone tried to attavk jin and jin didnt even mention about it hobi hyung explained that jin might not want his to get stressed about these things thats why he didnt tell yoongi about it.

After calming yoongi hyung we decided to show his the list. Yoongi hyung took the list and started going through each name.

"Him, he was one who attacked jins family when they were on a trip" "hyung do you think he might have done this ?" "I am not sure jungkook but there are high chances that he is the who is behind all of this"

We took his details and started our investigation. My phone rang indicating a message. It is a video message from an unknown number. I played it, my hands went numb my heart started beating fast.

I was jin he was tied up in a chair, eyes covered with a cloth. "Jk you okay?" hobi hyung asked with a worried face. I showed him and yoongi hyung the video. Yoongi hyung is mad and started getting up to kill those bastards.

I couldn't concentrate on my surrounding, the flashback started playing in my mind the arguments, the blood "-k jungkook!!" "Huh...?" "Hey its fine jins gonna be fine dont worry everything's goona be fine " hobi hyung hugged me while whispering sweet words "hyung what if ... W-what if i ......jin ...." "Shhh.. Everythings goona be okay dont worry we will find him"

After few minutes i calmed my self. Tae and jimin also came. We started to do our work much faster as we dont have enough time. Yoongi hyung went to find the place where they might have kept jin.

While we were buys with our investigation i received and another message - if you dont want your parents to die stop you stupid investigation. There will no more warnings from now on. We will directly show you.

There is a picture of my house being surrounded by some random people with guys , attached to the message

One more chapter to gooo...

What do guys think will jungkook risk his and his parents life to save jin who made his life colorful or will he choose his parents who gave him a new life  When he had nothing.