Seb and Darren

This story is for @-vvynnie
Hope you like it!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No one's POV
Seb and Darren have been dating for a while now. They haven't told their fans yet. And that's what makes Darren really scared/nervous. He's scared of what people will think. Mean while Seb doesn't know how Darren feels about telling their fans. The group has been planning on making a YouTube video about it. So then can explain. Seb is also scared but he doesn't show it. But then again he's kinda happy he'll be able to show his real self to their fans. The guys have decided to do the YouTube video on Friday. Its currently Tuesday. (Just made up a random day)

Darren's POV
I'm happy with Seb. It's just that I'm still scared to tell people. I mean I was barely able to tell the other boys I was dating Seb. So this ain't gonna be easy for me. But every time I see Seb it makes me forgot about the stress of all of it. I stop thinking about all that and walk to Seb. He was sitting on the couch. I sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. He sees me and says "Hi baby." I just said hi. But not in my normal way. (Usually like hiiiii!) and He noticed. "What's wrong?" He said now looking down at me. I just say nothing and snuggle into him. He out of nowhere picks me up bridal style and walks to his room.

Seb's POV
I noticed something off the other Darren. I asked but he just said nothing. I wasn't gonna take nothing as an answer. So I pick him up and take him to my room. Even tho he was whining and trying to get down I ignored it. We make it to my room and I close the door and sit on the bed with Darren on my lap. I wait to see if he says something but he doesn't. He's fidgeting with his hands. I put one hand over his and use the other to make him look at me. He looks at me but then quickly looks away. "Darren what's wrong and don't lie to me this time." I said in a stern but soft voice. I could his eyes getting glossy. And before he could say anything a tear falls down his cheek. I was worried now because Darren doesn't cry a lot. I was gonna say something then got interrupted by Darren. "I-I'm-m sor-r-ry." He said. I wipe the tear away with my thumb and ask him "hey Darren it's ok. Why are saying sorry." He quietly said " I-I'm sorry that I'm not brave enough to tell everyone about us." I lift his chin and wipe the tears that were in his face again and said "Darren it's ok. You don't have to be sorry. I know this is hard for you but you are very brave. Ok? And we can move the video for later or until your ready." I say and give him a small but soft smile. "B-but I'm not like you. You are brave about this. You aren't scarred like me. And I want to be like you." He said. " I'm not always brave you know. I'm scarred too. I just hide it so I don't worry you." I said. He looked at me and said "Wait really?" I gave him a small smile and nodded. Then I gave him kisses on his cheeks and forehead and a small peck on his lips. He got really red. I smiled because he was being very cute. "Feel better?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. Then gave me a hug. I hug him back and give him small kisses on his neck. Then he ask if we can cuddle and I say yes. We lay down and cuddle. Darren fell asleep a few minutes later and then I dozed off too.

*gonna skip to Friday bc I'm lazy and don't wanna write all that*

Nobody's POV
It was now Friday and it was the day they were gonna film the YouTube video about sebs and Darren's relationship. Darren sat on the couch and Seb on the floor in front of him. Darren plays with sebs hair. And Seb just sits there enjoying it. Then manager Ty said they were now filming. I was nervous but I really wanted to do this. Ty abs Seb were explaining the whole thing. Darren didn't say much since he was still nervous and didn't want to stutter. Then Darren suddenly felt someone hold his hand. Darren looks down to see Seb smiling at him and holding his hand. Darren couldn't help but smile. The they wrapped the video up. They all did a good job. They knew they were gonna get hate but then remembered that they'll also get support from true fans.
*a few hours passed*
All the guys were on the couch and just on their phones. And Darren was scrolling through twitter and then something caught his eye. He saw something about him and Seb. Darren clicks on it and it was hate comments about them. He was reading them and felt his eyes tear up. Justin saw and asks Darren "hey Darren are you ok? What's wrong?" At that Seb looked at Darren. He saw what he was looking up and took his phone."hey give me my phone back!" Said Darren. "No stop looking at hate comments. Those are haters. True fans will support remember." Then Oliver said "Look Darren," and handed Darren the phone. He saw comments supporting him and sebs relationship. He smiled and that made the others smile. They all had a group up and Kane said" we'll always support you guys no matter what." And we all smiled. The. Regie said "but y'all better not be doing ya know other things around us." And Darren smacked regies arm, which made the others laugh.

The end.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this came out late. But hope you guys enjoy. I've been thinking about starting another book about stray kids or Txt. But I might not bc I can barely update this book. But maybe...
But yeahhh it's 12 am when I made this sooo it may not be the best.

Ok byeee I'll update soon. And for right now I'll not be taking requests sorry. I have to finish up others requests.

Words:1081