THIRTY-ONE | FEMINIST GENERAL

Jimin stormed out of the throne hall, darting around wherever he could to get away from everyone. His blood was boiling, and he wasn't in a good mood.

"Yah, Jimin!" Yoongi jogged helplessly behind him. He yelled at him, but there was no response until he grabbed his wrist. "Listen, don't be affected by him; you know he doesn't say things like that, Jimin. Calm down, and we'll talk later."

"Who said I needed you?" Jimin grumbled, his hair covering his eyes as he gazed at the ground. "Don't touch me." he said darkly as he pulled away from him.

''Jimin.'' He walked in frontg of him, trying to get a peek of his face, "You are having a hard day, blossom, it's okay," he walked in front of him, trying to catch a glimpse of his face. Let's get you to your chambers, shall we? You could relax, read, or do whatever you want. You're upset today; it's okay; I understand-"

"I don't need you to understand," Jimin said, slowly raising his head. ''Exactly you decided to call out.'' He stated what Jeongguk said earlier, ''Leave, I don't need you here.''

''Blossom-''

"I don't want you near me, Min." He gulped, biting his tongue. "Don't cling to me just because we had sex. Anyway, I'm just that to you. Just sex. As if I am part of your lovely harem, no? I've heard it several times. What happened to the marriage, given the mention of a harem? '' Jimin gave him a tired expression. "Or did you marry in secret so I wouldn't find out? Is that all? Because your wife is not present, you decide-"

Yoongi cupped both of his cheeks softly and gently, and they kissed briefly. "Blossom, lovely," he murmured, and their foreheads touched. "There isn't anyone. I never accepted a marriage proposal. You're feel insane, so you want to drag everything to me, I understand, but please return to your senses."

"I just wish for my Kingdom," Jimin said quietly. "For happiness," his voice broke down.

"Everything is itching. My misunderstandings with you, my life here, my not-so-dear cousin who is always yelling at everyone, and my castle where I once dreamed of ruling. It stings, it's painful, and it shouldn't be this way. I don't want it to be painful, but it is. Yoongi, why is it so painful?" He, too, clasped his hands softly around his neck.

"It turned into a trauma that haunts you." He replied, and since their lips were already so close, he pecked him again. "We will fix everything, or at least everything we can. I promise it will fade away."

"This pain hasn't gone away, t-this pain, I'm afraid it'll never go away." He distanced himself by licking his lips. "As if you gave your heart and soul to autumn, for what it destroys never blossoms again.''

"However, you will always be my blossom." He cracked a small smile. "In its best light, in good and bad."

"God, Min Yoongi, you're making it harder for me." He squished his eyes shut, whining. "Why, why, why..."

"All I ask is that you give me a chance. Give me a chance and I'll tell you everything, explain everything, and discuss everything." He hummed and kissed his forehead. "I'm concerned about you."

Jimin looked around, discovering themselves in the castle's largest and yet darkest corridor, with windows as big as the walls and an outside view. Candles lit up the atmosphere, which appeared cold and lonely. Jimin and Yoongi were alone.

''How do you even stand me.'' He said unbelief, ''What did I do to deserve this.''

"I just fell in love once," he said, pulling him closer by the waist. "And I'm falling twice." And kissed his mouth open, humming in their kiss. His grip tightened, leaning their bodies slightly. "Yoongi," Jimin held him by the neck as he pulled away.