Part Fifteen

You haven't seen Steve for the rest of that day. The next day, when you moved to a new facility, Tony told you that Steve took a few days off. Nobody in the team paid much attention to what was happening between you and Tony.

A few days later, you were sorting through papers in the office when the doors opened. You didn't hear them open, but you could feel a pair of strong hands that suddenly wrapped around your waist.

You smiled when you felt Tony place gentle kisses over your shoulder and you instantly leaned on him.

"Hello there." You said.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, his hands moving to your stomach as he started to rub it, then his hand began to go lower.

"My job." You told him. "The one you're paying me for."

Tony bit down onto your shoulder, before he grabbed on your jaw and turned you towards him. "Sassy today, aren't we?"

"What do you plan on doing about that?" You looked at him over your shoulder, your voice getting deeper.

You felt him smirk against your skin before his hand made its way to your pants, slipping inside and rubbing you over your underwear. You bit down on your lips to keep yourself from moaning as his fingers slipped inside your underwear. He started to rub over your clit and you grabbed onto his wrist.

Your face fell when he pulled away. Turning towards him, you saw him licking your juices off his fingers before he looked at you.

"Good try, but I gotta go work." He said and you gave him a glare.

"Seriously, Tony?" You asked.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, I'll make it up to you." He said, grabbing the sides of your face and pulling you in for a kiss."I got some work left for the Stark Industries. As soon as I finish it, I'm all yours. In fact, I was planning on going on a date with you."

"Were you now?" You raised an eyebrow at him. "A real date?"

Tony smiled at you before taking your hands in his. "Yes. Be ready by 8." He said.

"Yes, sir." You teased, which made Tony slap your ass. You let out a small scream as he did that.

"Don't be a brat, or I'll have to teach you a lesson." He said before leaving the office.

You shook your head and went back to your work.

The night came quickly and, currently, you and Tony were in a restaurant. He was telling you about something in the Stark Industries, when you were approached by a redheaded woman, who grinned when she saw Tony.

"Tony! Is that you?" She asked.

Tony shot a nervous look at you, before smiling at her. "Pepper."

You looked at him in question, and he got up from the chair to hug the woman.

You smiled when the woman turned towards you and shot you a small smile before turning towards Tony."Am I interrupting you guys?"

Tony spoke up, glancing at you as he did so. "No, you're not, Pep."

"I'm Pepper, it's nice to meet you." She lent her hand out for a handshake, which you accepted.

"I'm Y/N. You know Tony?"

"She's, uh... " Tony scratched the back of his head. "She's my ex."

He saw a surprised look on your face, but it quickly disappeared, replaced with an insecure smile as you looked the woman up and down. "Oh."

"I'm in town for a few days." She pat Tony's shoulder and smiled sweetly at him."We could meet up for drinks, if you want. I need to go now. It was nice seeing you."