Young Hearts Loves Boldly

i wrote this story with a finished outline, the plot and twists are already prepared and i need time to write it all down, inspired by my friends since childhood who are still with me, and we're still stronger than ever. yet life, unsurprisingly, always turns 360 degrees in the least time we expect. now, with a few changes, but still aims to make a heart ache, i am dedicating this book to my late (always late at school lol) best friend. since i was four, you were there, now i'll be turning a year older, and now you're not here. 

JHS, my heaven

200*-2023

.

This is a work of fiction.

Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I never copy anyone's plot. 

Strictly no plagiarism for a better writing community.

Warning: Please bear with grammatical errors or typographical errors. The author may be in a state of a mood when these chapters have been written, and too lazy to check errors or it has been left unnoticed.

You have been warned about the things that might turn you off while reading this story.

Comments, votes, and adding my stories to your reading list are very much appreciated and I'll be thankful until my every milestone! 

[ aristeia ]

All Rights Reserved

© arYoreh