{{Chapter 22: The Police Station}}

Sam opened the door to the station, immediately everyone could tell he was exhausted and probably pissed he got called in on his day off.
"Where are they?"
"Just down the hall, Chief."
So Sam went down the hall, seeing Officer Bailey,"Hey, update?", he sighed,"Well, Red Mask has been cursing, screaming, crying, shouting that he's not crying and kicking the wall and Bee Boy has been sitting in the corner asking for a phone call, covering his ears as his friend was screaming a lot.", Sam nods, he peaks inside and sees Bee Boy laying Face-First on the ground and Red Mask rocking in the corner.
"Ah, I think I know those boys."
Officer Bailey nods,"Yeaah. . . Turns out they're from the same high school, need me to call their parents as I have numbers but the parents will have to pay their bail.", Sam nods,"Yes, call them, I'll see what I can do to get some info on. . . Whatever this group is- Oh, and call Mr Jacobs just to make sure he's okay.", Officer Bailey nods and Sam goes into the interrogation room.

~

"IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO GET SHIT OUT OF US BITCH!!"
"Tommy, shut the fuck up."
Sam hit the desk, making them both shut up,"Both of you shush, you failed to notice that I am not in the mood for any funny business. I've called your parents/guardians to get you and pay your bail, so while we wait for them to show up, you can answer a few of my questions.", Tubbo groaned as he sunk in his chair,"My mom is gonna murder me. . .", Tommy had gone silent and almost a little pale, Sam rubbed his eyes and took out a clipboard and began to question them.

~

"Thank you, I apologise for the damage my son costed you."
Sam shook his head,"We can keep it ob the downlow, but they have to be sent to The Juvenile Detention for what they've done, their involvement with other Villains and attempting to kill or kidnap someone.", the mother of Tubbo nods while Tommy's guardian just places the money on the counter,"I'll be sure Tommy goes to the Detention Centre.", so Tubbo and Tommy were collected and Tubbo was scolded by his mother while Tommy's guardian just said they're talking about this at home.
. . .
"Hey, Sir."
Sam turned to Officer Bailey,"Hey, did Karl get home alright?", "Yeah, he said he was nearly home and that he was fine.", Sam nods and sighed with relief, standing up,"I'm heading home.", "Have a nice night, Sir.", "You too, Bailey. . .", so Sam finally got to go home, that felt like forever but Sam was just glad he got to go home, spend time with Ponk and Dream, and go to sleep.

=

Karl finally got to the house, unlocking the door and entering the house, and felt safer in the walls of his home.
. . .
"Karl, you're back so soon?"
Karl looked up, sighing as he stood up properly as he entered the kitchen and saw one of the two of his guardians.
"Hey, Blue."
Someone, or something, wearing nothing but blue and their face hidden with a hood was in the kitchen cooking,"Red is out on business as usually.", Karl nods, they turned and noticed how shaken up Karl looked,"Karl, are you alright?", ". . . No. . .", Blue put the food in the oven, he took Karl and sat him on the sofa,"Did something happen at the Cafe? That Villain didn't return did he?", Karl shook his head,"No. . . He sent two people to capture me and use me for their. . . Revaluation.", Blue was shocked, Karl hid his face in his hands,"God. . . Everything happened in a blur and I. . . I used my powers to stop them but. . . I passed out again. . .", Blue held Karl close, as powerful as Karl was, he had always hated his magic and only ever used them if he had to.
"I'm sorry, Karl."
"It's not your fault, yourself and Red have done so much for me, I just wish I could have a normal life."
Blue nods, Karl's desire to lead a normal came from the fact that if people knew he had magic he would be pressured into becoming a Hero but Karl didn't want that; he wanted a normal life.
. . .

~

Red soon came home, they saw Blue and Karl on the sofa but Karl was asleep,"Early day off?", "Karl was nearly kidnapped by that L'manberg group.", Red put their stuff down and joined Blue on the sofa,"What should we do?", "I can talk to Death about it, not sure what she'll be able to find out about the group but it's worth a try.", Red nods, everything they did for Karl was a try and they were mostly able to a lot thanks to Jimmy and Chris's experience of raising someone.
. . .