Chapter 50 |Epilogue|

W I N T E R

Ten Years Later

"I'll tell you both about the summer I'll never forget."

My lips curve into a smile as my reflection came into view.

A neat bun. A beautiful white dress. An emerald tiara. A diamond necklace and earring from Cartier. Everything a woman needs to look astonishing.

As the piano played, my father held my arm and led me down the beach aisle while the guests stood up in respect.

Two blonde little girls led the way by throwing rose petals on the red carpet leading up to the podium where the love of my life; my husband stood in a white tuxedo.

Around this time ten years ago, I got married to a man I didn't love but ten years later here I am, with a huge grin plastered on my face as we both re-said our vows to each other.

"You look gorgeous." He mouthed to me causing me to blush a bit.

We kissed as the sun went down and the warm summer breeze brushed across my face. The crowd cheered.

"What happened next?" Aurelia looked up at me with bold eyes.

"Yes, what happened next mama?" Esme's eyes brightened.

"Well the guests all ate to their hearts satisfaction and left your dad and I alone." I chuckled.

"Can you both stop bothering mom?!" Liam, my eldest son barged into the room.

"Go away Liam!" Aurelia, his twin sister argued.

"Mom, can you come tell me a story too?!" He pouted.

"No way, it's dad's turn to tell you a story tonight!" Aurelia frowned.

"Where's your da-"

Before I could complete my sentence he barged into the room too.

"Liam! There you are! I finally know what story to tell you." Leo barged into the room.

"What's the matter honey?" I pulled Liam closer to me.

"Dad's stories are always boring." He complained in my ear causing me to chuckle.

"What did he say?" Leo asked me.

"Nothing." I answered but continued smiling.

"Come on Liam, let's go to your room." Leo stretched his hand but Liam gave me a pleasing look.

"Leave him honey, how about you all sit here while I tell you a story?" I suggested.

"But mom-"

"Come on sweetie, your brother just wants to spend time with you and your little sister."

As Liam sat down next to Aurelia, Liam stuck out his tongue in a teasing manner.

"Mom!" Aurelia complained but Leo and I just laughed.

After a while, they all fell asleep and Leo moved them all to their individual rooms before we settled in our bed.

"Who knew having kids would make me share your attention?" Leo sighed as he laid on the bed.

"You know you love having them around." I countered as I put my head on his chest.

"I do. Who would have thought that we'd both be here like this? I love you so much." He kissed my hair.

"I love you too." I snuggled in better.

"Now," his tone turned serious causing me to look up at him. "What did Liam say about me?" He asked.

I smiled but looked down, "What makes you think it was about you?" I questioned and stifled a laugh.

"Your expression gave you away." He insisted.

"I'm not telling you!"

"You won't tell me?"

"No!"

"We'll see about that!" He huffed before bringing in tickle torture causing me to giggle like a little girl.

"S-stop!" I tried to say in between giggles. "You'll wake them up." I warned.

"Tell me what Liam said!"

"Never!"

"More tickles!" He yelled and I continued laughing.

I can't believe this is my life now, sure every now and then I still think about Damian but now, it's just good vibes.

Leo and I successfully made my own family after everything we've been through and in a way, I'm grateful for everything that happened because it all led to this moment.

I couldn't be happier.

THE END

This is the final end of UA and Her Protector and I hope you all enjoyed the story.

I will make a spin off which will follow the lives of Liam, Aurelia and Esme respectively.

Follow me for more update on them!

Follow me on Instagram @thepeachygirlwrites

I have Undercover Assassin available on paperback which can be purchased on Amazon.

So if you're interested in getting a physical copy of the book, I can send you the link!

Please also check out my other Works! For example, Sweet Addiction.

Now that I'm done with LM, I can focus on it now until I am ready to publish a follow up on the Castro's.