--

━━━━━━

norasnetflix

norasnetflix

-judeduarte

-judeduarte

━━━━━━

DISCLAIMER: This is solely made for entertainment purposes only. I do not own any characters, dialogue, or any storyline of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

This fic will be sticking to the plot of the series but they won't exactly follow. I wanted to use my own ideas for the plot of this fiction.

ORIGINAL FEMALE CHARACTER. The main character of this story is my original property. Creating a figure who represents everyone is difficult so I didn't make it a Y/N story. And sometimes the main character says/does something that you would never say/do or you won't agree with and it may upset you.

To avoid disappointments, I decided to just make it the main character my oc. And please don't bash on my oc. Don't invalidate my oc; invalidating the oc means also invalidating its writer since the writer created the oc.

I'm not going to find a specific person for face claim, but I'd rather give you a physical description of what I believed the character would look like — instead of spending hours looking for lookalikes, I'd rather let your imaginations wander and see them in your own eyes.

This might include mature themes such as strong language, mentions of alcohol use, sex, etc. Warnings will be added at the beginning of the chapter if necessary. Read at your own risk. Skip the scene if you may.

The story is unedited, so you may encounter typographical errors, grammatical errors, spelling errors, and whatsoever errors. But please bear with me as I am still in the learning process of writing and have no professional experience of doing such; I'm just bored and writes for fun.

I don't know much about stuffs and google/internet is my only key. Please be remindful of that and correct me in the nicest way possible if I may be wrong.

DEDICATION/S:
norasnetflix, dorkiest_nerd, surfpoems, Babxzkim, KleeAlise11, pvnkqueen, -ruffierosefanfics

TOTAL WORD COUNT: --