Act 2

Narrators pov:

At beautiful sight of greenhill zone, something fast and something blue wearing only white gloves and shoes of red and white, known as sonic the hedghog, the fastest hedghog alive, some say the hero, but mostly known as the older brother of Y/n besides shadow and silver, he stop at the cementary for a strange visit holding a bouquet of flowers passing by few graves till arrive one with a picture of him,silver,shadow and Y/n, he place them as he heard familiar footsteps, he slowly turn around to saw only shadow.

Shadow: .... Again with this sonic?

Sonic: shadow

Shadow: what happen that stormy night wasn't your fault besides we didn't know that happen-

Sonic: it is my fault! I was suppose to be the fastest! I couldn't save him...i know amy didn't mean to....to kill him because she mistake him to me

- few days ago after the events of sonic forces-

Note: first off about the game to be honest...its "kinda" bad because make no sense and for making characters, i even beat it like nothing to find out just bad in my opinion, also finally got an idea of this book because i had zero idea for act 2 until a video of mashed got my atencion, anyways back to the story.

Sonic's pov:

I finish visit knuckles after a little "bandit show" by rouge, i decide to call Y/n to see if his okay since its stormy today, it was few seconds till he respond.

- on the phone-

Y/n(flashback): yeah sonic? Whats up? - yawn -

Sonic: yo little bro how was your trip? Heard that eggman ruin it and take all your energy to clean his mess - laughs a bit-

Y/n(flashback): yeah yeah, it was pain in the ass, it was hard to clean a big ass egg dragoon robot - sighs-  anyways are you coming home yet?

Sonic: im about to, whats up?- says it still watching the clouds on angel island-

Y/n(flashback): well i left some chilling dogs thanks to amy, she is being acting weird around me as if she's treating me like you

Sonic: nah don't worry about her, its normal to-

Suddendly on the phone i heard something broke in our house which i begin to worry.

Sonic: Y/n what was that? What do you see?

Y/n(flashback): someone turn on the lights downstairs, i better go check it out and-

Sonic: stay where you are Y/n do not go down there i be on my way right now and don't hang on the phone!