GOING HOME

NuNew while waiting.. he is at the cafe of the building.. just playing with his phone and listening to the music.

Before Zee's get done with his shoot NuNew is already at the car waiting for him.

When Zee open the car he saw NuNew smiling at him

NuNew:
Hia.. with full smile on his face
hmmm.... let's go home.

Zee:
And why are you still here?
I told you to go home right?
Why are you so stubborn Nu?
maybe bc I spoiled you that much? that's why you're like that... you always think as a joke you don't take it seriously!

NuNew:
Wide eyes... He is so shock... what his Hia said to him.

He is angry and wanted to shout so Zee would realize what he is saying right now

But he can't say anything bc of shock...he is just looking at Zee with sad and crying face.

Nu don't want to cry infront of Zee so before he can say anything bad to him he excuse his self .

Get down to the car and said excuse to P'Gi (Nu and Zee's assistant for today)

Gi is also shock why Zee is like that today. They know he is not in the good mood but why he is like that to Nu. Since this morning.. he felt strange to Zee.. what happen to this man today, she feels sad for Nu.. and he comfort him outside the car..

Gi:
Nong... are you ok?

NuNew:
I'm not P.. (crying)
I'm going to restroom first.

Gi accompany him to the cr..

Gi is waiting for him while informing P'Aof about what's happening to Zee and NuNew.

NuNew:
Calling P'Gi

Gi:
Nong.. ? with confused look

NuNew:
P'Gi.. you can take HIA home now...
Im not going with you so HIA can rest early

Gi:
what are you saying Nong?
I'm waiting outside.. what took you so long?

NuNew:
I'm already at the cab P'...
HIA don't wanted me to go home with him and he is mad at me (feeling hurt and crying)
So please go home now P'.

Gi:
Nong.. what are you saying?
P'Aof will be mad at me when he found out that you are not with us in the car.
Nong.. they will kill me... what are you doing?

NuNew:
I will call P'Aof now...i will tell him that im on the way home with a taxi.
Please don't worry na P'.. im so sorry.
Please take care of HIA..

Please tell P'Tong to drive safely

Gi:
Nong... what should I say to P'Zee ?

How can I explain it to them... that you take a cab going home...

NuNew:
It's ok na P'.. Hia told me he don't want me right now.. maybe he wanted to rest so I don't want to disturb him. (feeling hurt)

Gi:
You already waited for him for 2hrs long... then you will leave via cab??

Nong... they will get mad at me.. what will I do?

NuNew:
Sorry P'.. but don't worry I will call P'Aof now.

Please go... HIA is waiting at the car..

Gi:
Nong... i'm scared with P'Zee now.. he will be mad for sure

NuNew:
He is mad P'.. since this morning he is mad at me.. (feeling sad and hurt)

Gi:     Nong...

NuNew:    It's ok na P'..
Bye.. I will inform you once I got home.

Gi:
I'll wait for your message Nong.. take care ok. Call me when something happen ok..

NuNew:
I will P'.. Thank you.
Please take Hia home.

Take care.. bye