Hows she going

Six weeks later

Chris' s pov

"So I have some excellent news, Lana. It looks like your arm is all healed, and you can get the cast taken off today. Oh, and we can take this neck brace off " he removes Lana's neck brace, and a huge smile appears on her face.

" so ill go get the tools to cut this cast off, but I was wondering if I could have a word with Chris " the doc mentions my name, and I couldn't help but be confused " uhh yeah, sure, " I say while following the doctor to the hallway

" Mr Evans, how has Lana's mental health been? I still have much concern " truth is it wasn't good there were a few moments I caught her depression out of control

Flashback

"Lana, where are you" Chris looks for Lana everywhere. They had just had a massive about Chris's ex going to jail potentially, and both Chris and Lana said a few things they regret

As Chris checked upstairs once again, there was a sound that wasn't there when he checked before. It was the shower running.

Chris didn't panic at first, but he heard sudden screaming coming from the direction of the bathroom, which made Chris run that little bit faster to the bathroom.

Chris kicks open the door to reveal Lana, fully clothed and sitting under the running water, and no neck brace on " Lana, what are you doing, and why don't you have a brace on " she doesn't say a word. All she does is stare straight in front of she's not staring at anything in particular; it was like she was there but not.

Chris turns the water straight off and grabs a towel wrapping it around Lana's soaking wet body. He soon embraces her face by holding a hand on each cheek and holds her face, so it looks straight at him " Lana, baby, answer me."

A jumble of words suddenly left her mouth " I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough " her voice was so low that Chris couldn't make out what she was saying " what was that, Lana."

Lana takes a deep breath and repeats her sentence a little louder, " I'm sorry I wasn't good enough, Chris. The argument was my fault."

End of flashback

Lana was in that shower for two hours. It took two hours for me to try and get her out of that bath and for me to convince her that fight was none of her fault.

"Chris ", the doctor stands there waiting for an answer ", doc if I'm being honest, no, it's not good. What would you recommend for her," the doctor writes a few things on her note pad "well, Chris first off, if it's too much for you I can sign uhh doctor " I knew what she was going to say straight away and I didn't like it " nope he is not going to be her guardian I'm ok to be her guardian."

The doctor nods " ok, what about some therapy if you don't want her to do it alone, I could always book in some couples therapy. "

I did like the idea, don't get me wrong, but I think Lana and I need to have the conversation of what we are. Yes, we have kissed and said we like each other, but that's about it.

" ok, when could we book that " the doctor once again writes on his note pad " uhh, have a talk to Lana first and see what she says, and if she likes the idea, we can book it in.

I shake the doctor's hand and head back into the examination room where there sat a concerned-looking Lana " what was all that about " she stutters

" nothing, bub. You ready to get this cast off " her huge grin returns, which makes me smile I make my way back over to her and give her a small forehead kiss

Lana and I have a lot to talk about....