Part 1 : Making friends

Hello guys!!!!! The picture above is the picture of Akari Hinata one of my OC, thats for the people who didn't see the picture on my announcement anyways lets go to the story

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{ [ (((( Kiyotaka's POV )))) ] }

I'm just sitting here in the corner of classroom waiting for the teacher to arrive and I'm just gonna keep ignoring this beautiful but annoying lady here that keeps staring at me with a smirk

After sometime the homeroom teacher arrived in the classroom while slamming the door that got our attention 'I though she is strict but I'm quite surprised that its the opposite'.

{ [ (((( Satumi Sensei POV )))) ] }

'Oh no I accidentally slam the door, my students will think I'm some strict teacher' she thought that while panicking
'What should I do... Ah mouuu I'm so nervous' nervously looks at the students and she immediately bow down to us
"Sorry class I accidentally slam the door, sorry to startled all of you"

All my students said "Its okay sensei" I looked at them while relieved but I noticed that 3 of my students are not looking at me, 'That student on the corner is looking outside the window not showing interest at me while the beautiful lady beside him is just staring at him and lastly this lady in the middle of the classroom is sleeping' I sighed.

I totally blew it my introduction that I practice many times
I sigh again and look at them "Okay class I'm your homeroom teacher for three years my name is Misaki Satumi just call me Satumi sensei or just sensei" and some of them replied "Haii sensei!!".

"Okay class can you introduce yourself so I can know your names" even though I know there names I just want for them to get along as a class and some of them said "Okay sensei" and I look around for the person to go first, I noticed the boy in the corner listening to music wearing headphones and I said "Hey you with the headphone introduce yourself first so we can know all your names starting at you".

He replied "Okay sensei!" and I nodded for him to start talking "My name is Ryota Osamu I love to listen on music thats all" after he's done I signal the one beside him, she stands up "My name is Kiyomi Michiko thats all" she sat down I just signal the other person.

{ [ (((( Kiyotaka POV )))) ] }

I thought "This is quite troublesome for me I don't know how to introduce my self without a problem' I sighed and look at the girl who is standing now, she said "Hello my fellow classmate my name is Akira Hinata I like to draw,paint,and kinda like to watch anime" her face get tinted red and she immediately sit down because of embarrassment, while some of my classmates clap their hands 'Now thats quite a introduction I hope mine will not become like that or else I might not get a friend' I sighed and looked at the sleeping girl in the middle, I noticed that she is the next one 'I will not lie I quite amaze that she have the guts to sleep while its homeroom'.

The teacher is waking her up now to intruduce herself

Satumi: *she is shaking the girl* wake up you're in the classroom right now

Megumin: 5 more minutes pls

Satumi: *she smacked the girl slightly causing her to wake up*

Megumin: *wakes up and looks up and seen her teacher looking at her* Good morning sensei

Satumi: *sighed* Just introduce yourself

Megumin: Okay Sensei *she stands up* Hello my name is Megumin Hoshi and I like to sleep *she sits down*