11

"What are you looking for?" Seokjin called from his desk.

Yoongi ignored him, flinging things around as he dug around his drawers, searching for his pills.

Taehyung watched him as he bit his lip.

Yoongi couldn't believe they weren't in his desk. If they weren't in his desk, then they should be in his briefcase, but they weren't there either.

Now he was starting to panic.

He straightened up. "I have to make a call. Just...talk among yourselves or whatever, I don't give a shit." He left the classroom with his phone already held against his ear.

Hoseok instantly leaned over to Namjoon.

"So, we're all going to play nudes roulette tonight again, you in? We can finally see who has the biggest dick in class."

Namjoon didn't even look up at him, too busy typing on his phone. "I already know who has the biggest dick, me."

"Prove it." Hoseok's eyes flicked to the tall boy's pants.

"Fuck off and die." Namjoon snapped, dialing someone. He got up and walked to the corner of the room.

"Who are you calling?" Hoseok called, not done teasing. "Your mommy to come and pick you up?"

"My girlfriend, asshole." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

Hoseok froze.

Girlfriend?

"You have a girlfriend?" Seokjin asked, sounding confused.

"Of course." Namjoon scoffed. "I told you losers I'm straight."

"Yeah but...I didn't know you had a girlfriend." Seokjin pouted. "What the fuck, I'm jealous!"

"I bet he lets her call him daddy." Jimin muttered, glowering at the white board.

Jungkook frowned, saddened by this news. Now he'll never get to see Namjoon's naked thighs.

"Hey baby." Namjoon greeted into the phone. "How's class?"

Hoseok laid his head on his arms and sulked. "Dude, this fucking sucks."

Seokjin patted his back sympathetically.

"There, there. Maybe she won't consider sending nudes to a bunch of guys as cheating, especially if he is straight."

"That's not what I hate about this." Hoseok mumbled. He stole another look at the boy who was grinning at whatever his girlfriend was saying back.

Namjoon laughed, throwing his head back. His hair fell in perfect waves and it made Hoseok's heart jump.

"Let's break them up." Hoseok whispered to Seokjin.

The older boy frowned. "Hobi that's too far. Teasing him is one thing, but we can't do that!"

Hoseok grumbled to himself, stealing another glance at the boy with dimples.

"Namjoon stinky."

-

Jimin got up and walked over to Jungkook's desk, sitting on top of it.

"Hey."

"Hey." Jungkook blinked.

"What are you doing after school today?" Jimin asked, crossing his legs and twirling the red lollipop around in his mouth.

"Uh, homework, why? Did you want to play video games again?" Jungkook asked, eyes wide.

Jimin chuckled. "Not exactly."

Jungkook blinked innocently.

"Look, you're very fucking hot." Jimin sighed, getting to the point.

Jungkook blushed. "O-oh, thank you..."

"And I want you to fuck me."

Jungkook choked. "Wh-what?! Jimin!" He looked at Seokjin who was smirking at them. "K-keep your voice down!"

"Why? I'm not the only one who wants to have sex with you." Jimin cocked his head.

"It's true." Taehyung said from his side, where the boy was laying his head on his desk, in the middle of nap. He cracked his eyes open for the conversation, however. "I'd love to fuck you."

Jungkook couldn't think of any words.

"Me too." Seokjin piped up, raising his hand.

Jimin scowled at them. "Hey, I had dibs first."

"But I was his first kiss." Seokjin smirked.
Jungkook whipped his head to him. "How did you know that?"

"Jimin told me." Seokjin grinned.

Jungkook whipped his head back to Jimin. "Jimin! Why?!"

Jimin looked down at his hands. "Sorry, I was talking to Seokjinnie the other day and it just slipped out."

Mortified, Jungkook groaned and hit his head onto his desk.

"If Seokjin got to be your first kiss, and Jimin gets to take your virginity, can I be your first blowjob?" Taehyung asked sleepily.

Jungkook didn't even try to answer, too embarrassed to lift his head.

Mr. Min, please come back in!

-

"RiversWay Clinic, how may I help you?" The receptionist answered.

"Yeah, hi, I need to schedule a refill on a prescription." Yoongi said, walking a ways away from the classroom to be sure he wouldn't be overheard.

"Certainly sir, let me just look up your chart. Can I get your full name please?"

"Min Yoongi."

Yoongi looked over his shoulder. He was alone in the hallway.

"And what is the drug you needed to be refilled?" She asked.

"Sertraline." Yoongi lowered his voice just in case.

He could hear her typing away on her keyboard.

"Hmm, looks like you just had an appointment with Dr. Brown a week ago and he just refilled you a bottle," she said.

"Yes, but something happened, and I don't have any anymore." Yoongi tried not to snap.

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't prescribe you a refill until the day that the first bottle was to run out, for overdose reasons, which is the... 17th of next month."

"That's a month away!" Yoongi protested.

"I'm sorry sir, but it's our policy." She apologized.

Frustrated and wanting to get away before his anger took over, he hung up.

"Fuck!" He muttered, his hands gripping his hair.

He couldn't last a month without those fucking pills!

Where the hell had his first bottle gone?
He could have sworn it was in his drawer...maybe he just had to check again.

Sighing, he fixed his hair and straightened up.

He could make it a month. As long as he kept his emotions in check and nothing triggered him, he could make it, and no one would be none the wiser.

Oh, how wrong he was.