(Penny for your thoughts ) Katsuki Bakugo

Requested by: No one

Genre: Fluff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this hour, everyone should be in their room.  And for this exact reason is why is was sitting on the couch watching T.V.  Mina had went up to bed an hour ago leaving me by myself.  I kept flicking through the channels hoping to find something to watch.  I had finally found something semi- interesting, when I heard footsteps down the stairs.

" Why are you still up?" The voice asked.

I turned thinking that maybe it would be Iida or someone like that," Oh hey, Bakugo."

" Why are you still up?" He asked again seemly growing impatient.

I shrugged," I don't really like sleeping and i'm not tired right now."

"Idiot, no wonder you always look so dead," He said.

" Hey I don't look dead all the time!"

He laughed," Yea you do, you need to sleep more."

It was quiet for a while, the only noise was the television.

I decided to break the silence," Penny for your thoughts Kat?"

" I'm justing about how beautiful you look in the moonlight."

" Huh," I said.  Bakugo didn't seem like the type of guy who would say something like that.

"It makes your hair seem to glow and somehow makes your smile ever prettier.  I didn't even think that was possible."

He sat down next to me on the couch," It's late you need sleep."

" Bakugo, I told you that I don't like to sleep," I sighed.

He shoved my face onto his chest," Don't worry L/n, I'll protect you from the monster under the couch."

I started to drift off to sleep.  He had his arm around me and would run his finger through my hair.

I think I actually slept that night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And done

Requests are open

<3