One For All

Everyone got the moonstone back to the gym and the werewolves were celebrating the moonstone. 

"We're all different baby. But that's what I like." Addison sang. "We're separate, but we're together. Like stars in the sky." Addison continued. "We've got a good thing going on. And nobody has to feel alone." I sang as I linked arms with Addison. "Oh yea." Everyone sang.

"One of chased the day. One of us faced the night. And all of us paved the way. To where we all are tonight. Turn around. And we have found. That we are now. All..." Everyone sang while Addison and I danced. 

"One for all." I sang "Used to be dived." Addison continued. "One for all." Everyone sang. "And now we're all united." I carried on as Zed came and took Addison from me and I rolled my eyes playfully. "One for all." Everyone continued. "This party ain't private." Wyatt sang as he pressed a kiss on my cheek and grabbed my hand. "One for all." Everyone carried. "Everyone's invited." Willa sang as she pulled the moonstone necklace out from a tiny box and put it around my neck. I gave her a bright smile which showed my fangs as Wyatt kissed my temple.

"One for all." We all sang. "No wristband required." Eliza sang as she came up to me and gave me a fist bump. "One for all." Everyone sang. "Get hype! Get excited!" Zed carried on. "One for all! One for all! One for all! One for all!" Everyone sang as Wyatt spun me around.

"There's something here that's magic. Let's dance until dawn." Zed followed through. "The feeling is automatic. It's where we belong." I sang. "We're so unique, we're not the same." Zed sang as he wrapped his arm around Addison and I did the same on the other side of her, with Wyatt on my other side doing the same thing to me, and the list can go on.

"And that's what gives all our strengths." Zed said as he broke the line and Bucky came flying through, doing his usual flip thingy before someone tossed him a cheer captain jacket. I watched with a huge smile on my face as Bucky put the jacket on Addison, who looked absolutely flabbergasted. 

Bucky gave Addison a hug before walking over to me. "What do you want." I say with a heavy sigh as I cross my arms. "I want to apologize for being a complete jackass. I'm sorry." Bucky said with sorrow. I grew a shocked expression on my face before hugging Bucky. "Maybe you aren't too bad." I say with a smirk as I let go of Buck and grab Wyatts hand before pulling him along with me.

"One of us faced the day." Everyone sang as Wyatt, and I danced. "And one of us face the night. And all of us paved the way. To where we are all tonight. Turn around. And now we found. That we are now. All...." Everyone sang before a group of cheerleaders came together with Addison at the front.

"We about to bring it on, on. Watch me shake it like a pom-pom. Yeah, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it like a pom-pom." The cheerleaders sang before running forward. Then a group of zombies came out and Addison and I joined them.

"Yeah, get sick, get ill. Lean back with a zombie tilt. Ay, with a zombie tilt. Yuh, with a zombie tilt." The zombies sang before running forward, but I stayed back to go with the wolves.

"Uh, new kids on a new block. Werewolves do the moonwalk. Do the moon, do the mooooon walk." The werewolves sang before everyone went rushing at the moonstone. I guess stone didn't like the gym because within a flash, everyone had been teleported to the wolf den, with the stone.

"One for all! Used to be divided! One for all! Now we're all united! One for all! This party ain't private! One for all! Everyone's invited! One for all! No wristband required! One for all! get hype, get excited! One for all! One for all! One for all! One for all!" Everyone finished.

Addison and Zed where at the front of everyone, and they were looking at each other like they were crazy in love. Within seconds, Zed and Addison pressed their lips together and had a sweet kiss while my face lit up. 

Behind me, I heard someone laugh. I looked behind me and saw Zoey with a were-pup I saw earlier. A few seconds after I saw Zoey, I felt someone grab my hand. I looked beside me and saw Wyatt with a sweet smile. He nodded his head towards the exit of the den before we both made out way out, hand in hand. 

"You look beautiful tonight." Wyatt said when we left then den. "Thank you." I said with a kind smile. Wyatt stopped walking and turned to look at me. He lifted my hand slightly above my head and spun me around and I let out a small giggle. "I'm glad I was able to spend this night with you." I say with a shy smile when he stopped spinning me. "Yea?" He questioned quietly as he moved his hands down to my waste and started to lean into me more. "Definitely." I say as I wrap my hands around the back of his neck and pull him forward, crashing out lips together. 

But this time, it wasn't just a short and sweet kiss. It was passionate and last a bit longer than usual. I felt him squeeze my waste tighter and trace circles on my back with his finger as I melted into the kiss.

Boys are such idiots.