10

[Remember how Himeno gave that Cow... I mean Karuizawa slap in her face?? So she said something like, "In this universe he's mine, bitch."]

- How do I look?

- Should I really say that?

While I was trying on a shirt made of several bright shades and patterns in the form of pyramids, Yuki looked at me as if I was doing something stupid.

I read on the Internet that the best way to transform or expand your lifestyle is to buy new stylish clothes. The forums said that people are attracted to bright colors and funny patterns. That's why I decided to try on this strange shirt. And I took Yuki with me because it was said on the Internet that girls are best at buying clothes.

- Is it that bad?

- I would say that everything is just terrible.

Yuki wasn't condescending to me, but at least she wasn't laughing at me. On the contrary, this girl was very serious about me buying something for myself. It's amazing that she even agreed to go to this clothing store with me.

- I see. Maybe I just don't fit all these bright clothes?

- Do you really think you need these clothes?

- Hm?

- I mean, if you start wearing something inappropriate for yourself, sooner or later it will affect your self-perception.

Yuki told me something so interesting that I lost touch with the real world for a second. In fact, she is right. In fact, I don't need to have any fancy clothes for my quiet life. I just thought that it would be easier for me to integrate into society and make it easier to understand ordinary people, but apparently this is just my narrow-minded vision of the situation.

I took off my shirt and put it back in its place. Now it's clear to me that you should trust the Internet a little less.

- I see. Then let's go and get some ice cream?

Yuki was slightly surprised by my quick response, but immediately nodded with satisfaction, having a slight smile on her beautiful face. She rarely smiles, but I must say, at such moments it is simply impossible to look away from this girl. For some reason, the smile on her face makes her truly beautiful, although she is always beautiful by herself even without a smile.

- Wait. There's something I'd like to buy here.

Before I could move in the direction of the exit, Yuki stopped me, pointing with her hand towards another section in the clothing store.

- Hm? Okay, let's buy this something.

It looks like she still had her reasons for also coming to the clothing store with me today. Perhaps this beautiful girl wanted to update her wardrobe or do something like that. I've heard that girls usually have a lot of different clothes.

In any case, we went to another department of the store to look at underwear for girls. I mean, it was even unusual underwear, and swimsuits for swimming and the beach. Interestingly, I didn't think Yuki was interested in something like this. Although I've never seen her in a swimsuit yet, unless, of course, we exclude swimming lessons, where she wore a school swimsuit.

Of course, there was a big difference between a school swimsuit and a regular one for girls. I heard that some of the girls in our class said that these school swimsuits are not particularly comfortable for them.

Anyway, Yuki and I were looking at swimsuits for girls. For some reason, she paid more attention to rather revealing swimsuits than to more or less ordinary ones. Perhaps she likes it when her skin and body have more freedom than usual?