ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9: Wᴏɴʜᴏ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉⁿᵗ ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ

I shook off the water that was on my boots and placed them down beside the door. The moment I walked through the door... everything felt strange.

It was like something had set for weeks and gone bad. The nasty smell reached my nose and I gagged, I felt like throwing up.

"Wonho??" I asked out, confused

"Hmm?" he spoke quietly.

I followed the noise of his feet running throughout the house in a hurry. Guilt started to rush through as I feared he was up to something horribly bad and was hiding something from me.

I sighed and quickly but quietly walked to our shared bedroom to only see him kicking the closest close.

My body tensed as I stared at his hands as the blood slowly dripped off his fingers and onto the floor, leaving a puddle of blood. I was in shock about this new 'discovery' of his.

"W-Wonho?" my body was now numb.

"It's just a cut." he spoke as his hands shacked.

Did he think I was stupid? It was obvious that the blood wasn't from no regulars small cut.

∆Time Skip∆

I've been calling Wonho's name for the past few minutes now. Wonho was avoiding eye contact and wouldn't talk to me.

"Wonho?" I quietly spoke, but loud enough for him to hear.

"What!?" He was cold.

"The tea tastes cheap." I spoke trying to get his attention on me and out of his phone.

He quickly stood up making the chair scrape against the floor.

"I can't do this Yumiko" he didn't even look at me. 

His reply only made me tense and scared. After everything i have done for him? And he treats me like this and becomes cold-hearted and now unloving.

"We're getting married next month, Wonho." I was upset.

Wonho pushed in his chair and walked out of the café, leaving me behind. I ran out of the café and chased after him .

I grabbed his arm, turning him around to face me

"What Yumiko!" he yelled.

"A-are you going home?" I was hesitant to ask him.

"No." Wonho said coldly.

"Then where are you going?" I asked him confused.

"What about you? Do you ever tell me where you're going late at night?" he double questioned me as I grew annoyed with him.

"Whatever then, I'll see you at home." I spoke turning around to leave, but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Are you coming home later?" I asked for the second time ignoring the tight grip he had on my wrist. (me asking him again, irritates him.)

"I literally just answered that question!" he yelled letting go of my wrist.

"How the fuvk do you forget something I just said a second ago?!" he grabbed my shoulders tightly.

"I'm so fuvking tired of you and your fuvking memory loss, fuvk off Yumiko!" he shacked me aggressively as usual.

No matter how much I loved him, his words sill hurt. He never had any reason to be so harsh and rude towards me.

Especially when all I tried to do was save our relationship. 

"Fuvking psycho!!" I said, greeting my teeth and roughly pulled my hand away from him.

"You're not going anywhere!" he said as he started dragging me with him.

∆Time Skip∆

∆At Home∆

My ego still stood. I couldn't bare to see my fiancé so delusional. Wonho wouldn't let me sleep in the bedroom, but let me sleep on the couch freezing.

As much as I tried to fix the relationship, it tore me apart little by little, each day to know that our relationship was falling apart and him hurting me was okay to him. But honestly? It hurt more that he would hurt me. 

I rolled over on my side and sighed heavily, watching the clock slowly tick. Minutes passed, as time passed it felt like hours.

Suddenly the atmosphere started to fell weird again, the hair on my arms stuck up. It was very quite. It felt spooky.

I stayed quiet for a moment, I heard nothing. My eyes slowly closed as I fell into a deep sleep. It had felt as the world itself had stop spinning.

Out of no where my body quickly jolted up as I heard something hit the ground. After a moment of silence I heard a sharp object scarping across the wooden floor.

I didn't think twice and stood up and started to walk towards the awful noise. I slowly pushed opened the bedroom door to see Wonho dragging a suitcase across the floor. 

Was someone in that suitcase? I was in complete shock.

"W-Wonho? W-what.... are you doing?" I asked as couldn't stand the smell of blood.

I scrunched up my nose. My fiancé was holding a dead body of his shoulder. The mans throat was slit as blood was gushing out.

Wonho placed the body in a dark blue suitcase zipping it up dragging the suitcase, leaving a trail of blood across the floor.

Wonho ran his bloody fingers through his hair pretty pissed that I was there. He dragged the suitcase out of the room walking right pass me.

"Wonho!" I called out to him again, and he ignores me.

Wonho went out the front door and I followed right after him, trying to figure out was going on inside his head.

He went down the stairs of the apartments and into the streets dragging the suitcase right behind him. It was a little after midnight and here I was following a fuvking psychopath,

Out in the dark, all you could hear was the wheels of the suitcase, footsteps, and the bugs that were outside.

When Wonho reached the end of the road he turned the left corner. All you could see ahead was a lake out front, in open.

Ignoring my presence, he stood there quietly, closed his eyes and took a deep breathe before picking up the suitcase and tossing it far into the water.

I stood there as my body became troublesome? and weak as I saw the suitcase sink. Wonho grabbed the end of his black shirt and wiped the blood off his face, emotionless.

Wonho finally turned around and faced me, only to see me hyperventilating at the sight of me knowing his new secret..

But he rolled his eyes and walked right pass me without saying a word. My body froze when I saw I dark figure walking towards us.

Wonho didn't notice the figure approaching us. As the dark figure got closer my heart started to race. I finally made out what the shape was, it was a man... caring a medal rod.

"Wonho, wait!!" I called after my fiancé as he was way ahead of me and unaware of the stranger lurking around.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the man's view, but the last thing I could remember was everything spinning.

Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓑ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎