Oh God! Did We ... Fuck?

Millani's POV

First Person

(Unedited)

I woke up with a pounding headache. This has to be the worst headache I've ever had in my entire life. I opened my eyes and didn't recognize where I was. I turned over to see Nova sleeping 2 inches away from me. 

I panicked. 

I looked under the sheets to see myself in a tank top and shorts, and her in sweats and a bra. I try to think back to the night before, but I didn't remember much. I could vaguely recall seeing Nova's naked back and thought to myself:

Oh God! Did we...fuck?

I was wearing my clothes and so was she but I could've just put them on when we... uh finished. 

I felt angry at myself.

I felt angry for feeling sad that I slept with Nova Astrid and don't even remember it. 

I shouldn't be curious about what she was like.

I shake my head and instantly regret it due to my headache. 

I put my head back on the pillow. 

I guess I should admit it, but I would rather die than admit even to myself that I, Milani, have a more-than-platonic attraction to Nova. 

So I won't admit it. 

I'll hide it, make sure nobody knows. 

*

Nova POV

First Person

I felt shuffling on the other side of the bed and woke up. Deciding to ignore it, I try to go back to sleep. 

But the shuffling won't stop and-

"Jesus Christ can you stop moving for 2 seconds?" I yell as loud as I can with my sore and dry throat. 

The shuffling stops but I'm awake now so I may as well go and make breakfast. 

I get up and immediately want to go back to bed but Milani, my current bedmate, seems to be hogging up all the space. 

*

Milani POV

First Person

Huh? So she's just not going to say anything about last night? Maybe bringing people home was something she did all the time. She seems like that kind of person. 

She walks towards the kitchen and I'm left dumbfounded. 

I'm not sure why, but it makes me so mad that Nova doesn't even acknowledge it. I mean. 

We fucked.

And we're literally known rivals, in school and publicly. 

I decided to act as though it doesn't bother me, and I'd make it my life purpose to treat her bad so she knows how I feel right now. 

*

Nova POV

Third Person

Nova walks to the kitchen, completely unaware of what the other girl is thinking about her. She fixes up coffee for the two of them and brings it back to her bedroom. 

She expects to receive gratefulness, or atleast no tangy words from Milani after she practically saved her ass last night, and grows with rage when she's confronted with the most distasteful:

"God, finally! You took long enough."

Nova feels her face warm up. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you??" 

"Me? You're the one who-" Milani stops mid sentence. If Nova isn't bothered about them sleeping together, neither is she.