MISSION 01

MISSION 01 |
ベッカー・エマとの出会い

"Kaka! You're late! I already ate dinner!" The voice of a young boy, age six yells. The purple-haired girl closes the front door and stares at her son. His infamous glare was making her uncomfortable.

"Ano... I'm sorry Gunther. Mommy had to work late to get extra money" The boy pouted at his mother, then sighs. The mother smiles at the boy.

"Why not you take out some food for me and we can talk about how your day was yes?"

"Hai!"

"Fired?! What do you mean I'm fired?!"

"What are you deaf? You're fired. It means you don't work here. It means I don't pay you. It means to get the hell out of my store!"  The purple-haired girl's eyes widen at this news.

Sure she has been late for the past week but that's because of traffic and the trains running late! She even handed him a pass that the train conductor has given her, but her boss didn't want to hear it.

"It's not my fault the train ran late! I even gave you a slip!"

"You think if I started giving everyone an easy time I'd have a good business? No! Now get out!" Her hands tremble at this. How was she supposed to buy the new books that she had promised Gunther? He has been waiting for months for them! She can't go back on her word!

She can feel the years threatening to come out of her eyes, but she held them back. She takes the envelope from the table and walked out of the room.

"What am I going to do now?" She mumbles to herself.

She goes to the supermarket to buy some food for her and Gunther

She goes to the supermarket to buy some food for her and Gunther. She has to manage her money since this is all she has and she wasn't sure as to when she will be getting anymore anytime soon.

Once her basket was full she head to the cashier. While she was taking out the money from her purse, a woman and a young girl stood next to her.

"Haha! I want this one!"

"Don't you think you have enough snacks already Anya?"

"Anya wants more peanuts!" The woman sighs and picks up another pack of peanuts.

Once she was done paying the cashier, she grabs her bag and leaves the store. While walking she remembers that she has forgotten her wallet at the cashier, she goes back inside and goes for them.

Once she has them she leaves with her groceries. As she goes to break the corner she says a group of robbers harassing the mother and her daughter.

"Pay up lady!"

"Yeah give us the money!"

"You wouldn't want to be fired from your job right?"

The purple-haired mother didn't want to intervene, in case they decided to rob her. She doesn't have anything that they would want since she already has nothing. But as she goes to turn away, she heard the young girl crying. It had reminded her of her son.

Without even thinking, she ran up to the group and kicked its leader in the face. The sudden action surprised everyone.

"H-Hey lady! Stay out of this! This has nothing to do with you!"

She stares at the group and gets into a fighting formation, "How dare you try to steal from this mother and her child! Do you have to shame?!"

"So what? She's just a nanny and she's rich! She can always get back the money! Wouldn't you want to steal from her to take care of yourself? Your family?"

Her death stare was gone but she still held her formation.

"I rather work for what I want rather than steal! Either leave or I shall punish you!"

"Punish? I'm not a kid lady!" The group laugh but didn't heed her warning. The woman ran towards the second guy and started attacking him. From punches to kicks, he was out instantly. Seeing that she was a force to be wrecked with, they quickly grab their fallen members and ran away.

The woman stands normally and looks around at the mess on the floor. She frowns and almost cries seeing all the food goes to waste.

"Oh, dear...I'm sorry I didn't save your food! Here! You can have mine!" She says and goes up to the mother and daughter and hands them her bag of food that somehow wasn't destroyed in the fight. The duo has their jaws wide open from the scene that just took place.

Isn't this the lady that just defended them? How did her mood do a 180 switch?!

The purple-haired woman picks up the pink-haired girl and dusts the child's uniform. She goes and helps the dark-haired mother up as well.

"Waka Waka! Anya thinks you we're so cool! With all the pow! And the ka and the wham!" The child exclaims as she reenacts the fight that just took place. She smiles as the girl reminded her of her son.

"I'm sorry for that. I can put you a snack, you as well!" Yor stares at the woman with stares in her eyes and a light blush on her face.

The purple-haired woman looked at the time on her old watch on her wrist, when she saw how late it was she yelled.

"Yatta! It's late! I have to go now! I'm sorry!" She grips her wallet and runs off. Coming back to her senses Yor tries to grab her arms.

"W-Wait! What's your name?"

The purple-haired woman turns and smiles at Yor.

"Oh? I'm Becker, Emma Becker."

━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR!

I finally finished
SpyxFamily the anime.
I tried looking for a fanfic
of Loid x Reader x Yor but
there was hardly any
(only 1) so here is my take!
More chapters will be posted!