MISSION 02

MISSION 02 |
永遠の友人をつくる

Emma and her son, Gunther were taking a stroll in the park. It's been a week now and Emma hasn't found a job yet. It seems as if no one was willing to take a nurse who doesn't have governmental credentials.  She tried and tried but nowhere seemed to want to take her. This left her in a depressing state.

Gunther was beginning to worry for his mother he didn't like seeing her stressed. This is why he started not eating much and started helping her more around the house. He had offered to work be she instantly turn it down, saying it was not his job to take care of her. She would always tell him this annoying line.

'Dont worry my little penguin! Kaka will find a way to make us survive!'

That word, survive. He didn't want to survive. He didn't want to struggle. He wants to live a comfortable life he wants to be able to go to school he wants to see his mother not struggle so hard.

Originally Gunther had gotten a scholarship to Eden Academy with first place on the entrance exams! Emma was so proud that her son made it so far! The only issue is...

They couldn't afford the uniform. It was way too expensive for her. Though Gunther had understood he was slightly annoyed that the uniform coated a few months' worth.

Emma didn't take it lightly. She cried for two whole weeks saying she was a bad mother because she couldn't have afforded for her son to go to school. It hurt him to hear his mother bad-mouth herself.

Life was so unfair.

As they were walking, they saw a child was about to fall into the pond where there were angry ducks quacking.

"Gunther stay here!" She told her son and quickly ran towards the girl. Before the child could fall into the water, Emma quickly grabs them and puts them on top of her, making her take the impact of the fall.

She quickly gets up and places the child on the safe side. She pulled herself up quickly before the ducks could snap at her. Gunther comes running towards her with a loaf of bread. Before the ducks could come and bite Emma, he takes pieces of the bread and throws them to the ducks who happily eat them.

"Anya! Are you okay?" Hearing the name Emma looks down at the child. It was the pink-haired girl from last week.

"Oh, Hello Anya. Do you remember me?" Anya looks up at the woman and smiles, she quickly pulls her into a hug.

"Anya thanks you for saving her!"

"You're welcome Anya" Emma looks up and sees the dark-haired lady from last week as well, but with someone else, a blonde man wearing a green suit.

"Ms Becker! It's nice to see you again! Thank you for saving Anya again!"

"Again?" The blond man said. Emma gets up and allowed Gunther to dust her skirt.

"Ah yes, remember I told you that last week Anya and I got attacked but a nice pretty lady came and saved us? This is her! Her name is Becker Emma!"

The blonde man turns his attention to Emma. He couldn't help but blush at her beauty. It was a weird new feeling for him. From her curly long purple hair to her green sparkling eyes and her curvy—

'Stop this Loid! You have a wife!'

He coughs and extends his hand out for her to grab. Her hands were soft, softer than Yor's own. He grips her hands and bow.

"Thank you for saving my wife and my daughter when I wasn't there. You have my respect. Is there any way I can repay you?"

"Ah? No no! There's no need to—ow!" She groans when she feels a sharp jab to her waist. She looks down and glares at Gunther who has a neutral expression. The two stare at each other for awhile while the Forger family looks at the two in confusion.