[insert clickbait title here]

If you have read this far, thank you so much.
You are an absolute star. 
We do apologize if we dented your tissue collection. ❤️😉

LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT READ?

We'd love if you checked out our main project, Of Caverns and Casters. Like this story, it's full of fantasy, heartbreak, politics, and adventure. (link in-line)

If that's too long for you, though, we also have a collection of other short stories, most of which explore themes of loss, evil, redemption, and societal failures

If that's too long for you, though, we also have a collection of other short stories, most of which explore themes of loss, evil, redemption, and societal failures. The anthology is named This Mockery of Light. (link in-line)

On a more serious note

On a more serious note. . .

~~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~~ 

Redemption IS out there. Snow couldn't make up for the evil she had done, and neither can anyone else. We've all done bad things that we can't fix; no matter how much good we do, the bad can't just be washed away. But there is a God who can set everything to right. Jesus Christ lived a perfect life as both human and God, then died the death that we deserve so that He could pay the price for our wrongdoings. And he didn't just die—Jesus came back to life, and He offers that same life to you if you turn away from evil and put your trust in Him instead of yourself. 

One day, Jesus is coming back to Earth, and everyone will have to answer for what they've done. For those who have their trust in Jesus, all the bad things they've done will be washed away and those people will be greeted as part of Jesus's family. But for everyone who didn't put their trust in the only God and only Savior, they will be cast aside, excluded from the family, and punished forever.

We don't want that for anybody. Today is the day of redemption. Repent and believe in the good news: the love and salvation of Jesus Christ our Lord. ❤️