Levi squad vs Kenny squad

"I'm gonna kill you! You're gonna die!" A man yelled as he was choking Eren.

"The hell when this?" Jean yells as everyone turns their eyes to Eren. Mikasa face immediately darkens.

"Why is it showing this? Is it gonna show their deaths?" Mikasa whispers while shaking. Eren grips her hand in comfort.

"I'm sure they won't. This is after that." Eren tells her.

"Eren looks younger." Connie says.

"Was this in the past?" Historia asks and he nods.

"What so were back to watching the past?"

"Arghash I just want to know what happened with the female and armoured titan!" Hange groans while smacking her hair.

"Why is that man trying to kill you?" Armin questions.

"They were kidnappers." Eren replies without revealing to much. Everyone's a little stunned by his answer.

Are we seeing them take out the kidnappers. Armin thinks. He always wanted to know what happened but never pushed them for answers. He glanced at Mikasa in worry as she covered her face with her scarf.

"Take- Take him out." Eren says to Mikasa who shaking and bleeding from her mouth.

"Wow I never seen Mikasa so scared." Historia says.

"Yeah me too." Armin says.

"Of course she scared she looks only 10." Ymir says to them.

"You seriously expect her to take a grown man out?" Hitch asks Eren.

"Fight! Kill or be killed. Fight for your life! It's- It's the only way."

"That an interesting look on life Eren." Levi says.

"What are you babbling on about your about to be killed!" Connie says.

"He was a suicidal since birth jeez." Jean says.

"Who the hell do you think you are, you little brat?"

"The only way to live is to fight!" Eren says to Mikasa. Her eyes widen in fear and she grabs the knife stained with blood.

"I can't. I don't think I can do this." Mikasa says as her whole body shakes.

"It really weird to see her like this." Hange says.

"Yeah I know she a kid but still I'm so used to see her take out titans." Eld responds.

"She looks so scared." Petra says sadly.

"Who wouldn't be?" Mike says.

"What the point of seeing this?" Levi asks.

Tears stream down Mikasa face. And all of a sudden, I remembered. I'd seen it all before. Eren arm drops as he becomes unconscious.

"Eren!" Armin screams.

"Did you stop breathing?" Bertholdt asks in shock.

"Don't worry I lived, I'm here aren't I." Eren says while calming him down.

"It worrying how close you got to death." Hannes says.

"It worrying how many times he almost died." Ness responds.

"I think we need to start counting." Reiner jokes as some other chuckle.

"Many, many times. Since the day I was born." A memory of Mikasa with her mother played in her mind.