Sleepover

There will be a bunch of different POVS throughout the story so watch out for when the POV switches to a diff Person. If it says "NO POV" it means it's no one's pov, so it's not focused on one person, but all of them. If it's in someone's POV it only means they're talking if there's "" (Also this is not canon, so they wouldn't act like this in the webtoon)
When they're talking it would be like this.
A = Aiden
Ash = ashlyn
Ty = Tyler
Tay = Taylor
B = Ben
L = Logan

~~~~~

Tyler's POV-

"Okay, so what movie are we watching??" I asked. "Let's watch a horror one!" Aiden suggested. I haven't told anyone this but I'm actually scared of horror movies, I just don't want to seem like a wimp. Aiden would bully me for days. I glared at him. "Wtf, why are you staring at me??" He questioned. Shit. "I wasn't?" Aiden started at me, "You just side eyed me, but it was a glare" he looked dumbfounded. I just ignored him.

Logan's POV-

Wait but I'm scared of horror movies- "but im kinda s-scared of h-" Ashlyn grabbed the remote, "alright horror movie it is" oh no. I didn't get to say anything..(Ashlyn didn't purposely cut him off he just said it to quiet)

No POV

Ash - okay, don't everyone have their spots???
A - we didn't even get to pick them, so no
Ty - I'll sit in the corner of the couch
L - Tyler, can I sit next to you?
Ty - Tsk, sure
Ash - alright Aiden is sitting next to me, so I guess Ben and Taylor can sit in the middle
(Everytime Ben talks he's writing with his phone, but I don't wanna address it everytime)
B - Okay
Taylor Rests her head on bens shoulder
Tay - are you okay with this?
Ben looks smiles and looks down at Taylor, he nods in approval
Tyler brought his legs up so he could rest his chin on them, he had his arms rapped around them. Logan did the same but his hands were in his lap and his back was leaning up against Tyler's side. (Long story short Logan was sitting sideways)
Ash - let's watch the conjuring.
Ben tapped Aiden on the shoulder, "Taylor is asleep"
A - Ashlyn Taylor is asleep
Ash - oh
Ty - it's fine, she's a deep sleeper
Ash - okay.
The movie started

Logan's POV

Oh god, I can't watch this, but I don't wanna ruin it for everyone. I'll just- excuse myself to use the bathroom. It may be embarrassing but ill just sit in there for a lot of the movie. Ill say my stomach hurts. It's better than crying over a fake horror movie. We basically live in one, yet I'm still scared.

No POV

L - U-uhm, I have to use the bathroom
A - uhm, are you okay?
L - yeah-..haha
Ash - Uhm, alright

Logan's POV
I rush off to the bathroom. I feel worried stares but I ignore them. When I get into the bathroom I shut and lock the door. I felt tears form in my eyes. I was so dramatic. I had no clue why I was crying over this. My eyebrows were furrowed and I squeezed my eyes shut. I thought I was having a panic attack. It was hard to breathe. I was so embarrassed of myself, I told myself I was being dramatic over and over. But it never worked. I didn't even realize it's been 20 minutes.

Back out in the living room

No POV

Ash - He has been in there for a while
Ben nods in agreement
A - what if he's constipated
Ty - That's disgusting Aiden, something might be wrong.
A - okay, can you go check then??
Ash - Yeah please go check for me
Ty - ugh okay

Tyler's POV
I paused the movie before walking to the bathroom. When I tried to open the door it was locked, I tried to knock but I got no response. I ended up picking the lock and busting the door open. "Lo-" I cut myself off. My eyes widened when I saw him sitting on the floor. His eyes were all red, I rushed towards him.

No POV

Ty - LOGAN? What's wrong!?
L - Please go away..
Ty - No. what's wrong?
L - I'm just being dramatic..don't worry.
Ty - I don't care, what's wrong
L - I was scared of the movie..but I didn't wanna ruin it for you guys...
Ty - ...
Logan's cries harder
L - I know I'm being dramatic...
Tyler walks over to Logan and kneels down
"I-"
Tyler cut Logan off by pulling him into a hug, a very VERY tight hug. One of Tyler's hands were wrapped around Logan's back and the other was on the back of Logan's head. Logan's head was resting on Tyler's shoulder.
Ty - Logan, it's fine. We're your friends please don't worry about it...
Tyler rested his head on Logan's shoulder. Logan was sniffling.
L - I-I'm sorry...
Ty - if you apologize one more time I'll slap you
L- please don't
Logan said jokingly while giggling
Tyler put his hands on Logan's shoulders and pulled Logan away and gave him a reassuring smile.
Ty - let's go back?
Logan - yes please
Ty - I was hoping you'd say that, we've been in here for like 20 minutes
Tyler said while laughing
They both walked back into the living room.
Ash - Oh, hey guys you're back
A - What h-
Tyler gave them a "not now" look
Ash - o-oh! Okay well should we continue the movie?
Logan nodded slightly
Tyler and Logan sat back down. This time they were both facing foward. Tyler's feet were on the coffee table (with socks dw) and crisscrossed. Logan was in the position Tyler was in before, Knees up to his chin. Ashlyn played the movie. A few minutes pasted and there was a jumpscare, Tyler saw Logan jump pretty badly. When Logan started shaking again Tyler wrapping his arm closest to Logan around his back, and his other hand wrapping around the front of Logan, so a sideways hug. Logan put his head on Tyler's shoulder. Tyler's one hand that was wrapped around the front of Logan combed through his hair. Soon later Logan fell asleep.
All Ben, Aiden, and Ashlyn smirked at eachother and back at Tyler and Logan, trying not to laugh. If only Taylor got to see it. ( she does at some point)

1078 words!!

Tysm for reading! :)
~~~

Sorry in advance for any spelling mistakes