Chapter 16: Bambam ~ Magnetic

______________________________________

"Bambam! That girl is the one you like right?" JB asked and points at you.

"Hyung be quiet or else she will know!" Bambam replied.

"Why don't you confess already?" Mark asked.

"It's not that easy as you think Hyung." Bambam replied.

"It's so obvious that she likes you too!" Jr. said.

"Jinjja?" Bambam reacted.

"Yeah." All of them replied.

"Just tell her that you like her alright." Yugyeom said.

"We'll help you do it." Youngjae said.

"Really?" Bambam asked.

"Okay so here is the plan." JB said and then all of you gathered around.

______________________________________

It was a bad day for you. Why? First you woke up late so your manager scolded you so badly and you haven't taken your breakfast yet but when you saw Bambam all of the bad things that happened suddenly faded away.

You liked Bambam for a long time already so when you saw Bambam and the whole Got7 you immediately fixed yourself.

You were fangirling inside when you saw Bambam especially when you made eye contact with him.

You love his eyes. You love the mole in his eyes. You love all of him.

You can't wait for the time when he'll approach and talk to you.

______________________________________

JB hyung said that Bambam should come approach her and talk to her. He should get to know her first. Know her favorite drink, favorite color, and more.

When she walked pass through Bambam he wanted to kiss her. He love her lips and her eyes. He love everything about her.

Bambam does not want to wait for long so he decided to write a letter for her.

Bambam bought a bouquet of red roses for you and some chocolates.

He asked you to go to beach since you are near a beach.

______________________________________

You felt very happy when Bambam asked you to come to the beach with him later.

You fixed yourself because you want to look good in front of Bambam since you like him very much.

You wore a dress with some slippers and went in the beach there you see Bambam standing.

______________________________________

Bambam is in the middle of the beach standing with a bouquet of roses and a letter.

So when Bambam saw you he immediately started to walk towards you while you were still confused on what is happening.

The beach was full with lights and the ground is full of rose petals. The view is so stunning with the sun setting.

There Bambam stood in front of you.

"Y/N take this and read what's inside." Bambam said and handed you the bouquet of flowers and letter.

You got the flowers and opened the letter to see what is written inside.

Dear Y/N

                   I really liked you for a long time so here I decided to wrote a letter for you. I'll write down some of the things I wanted to say to you so read this carefully

                   I like you. I love everything about you. When you look into my eyes while walking it gives me sparks. I love those eyes of yours what did you do to them.

                     At first I felt afraid when my Hyungs told me to confess to you. I was afraid of rejection. I was afraid that you will say that you don't like me but one things made me strong. And you know what it is? It's my love for you.

                      I'm a metal and you're a magnet because I always stick to you.

                                              Love,  
                                                       Bambam

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Bambam asked.

"Yes!" You replied.

Bambam kissed you and hugged you.

"You really are a magnet and it seems like you lips has the most because my lips can't help to not get attached with it." Bambam said.

______________________________________

Happy Birthday Bambam!!! Hope you like this update.