1

"Everyone, execute the building immediately!" Shouted Agent Leon as he holds onto his stomach, gripping it harshly. "B-but-!" Ali tried to reason, stopping his moves. "No buts! JUST get in...I order you to," Interrupted Agent Leon, "Ali, hurry!" Shouted one of his fellow friends, Alicia. He was dragged by force, although he tried so hard to resist. "No.." Cried out Ali as he got dragged in. "Now!" Shouted Agent Leon despite the deep pain he was feeling. "mm!" Nodded Agent Geetha as she pressed the Emergency button.

"Goodbye, young agents." Agent Leon finally smiled as he let himself fall.

"Everyone! Rescue anyone and everyone you see! Attack any monsters you see, remember, safety is our #1 priority. Now go scatter!" Shouted a red-skinned tiger-like person with blue-whiteish hair. 

IDENTITY:

Laksamana Tarung, 

Power: Sarung Tarung

Species: An alien that resembles a human tiger

"Maskmana, we have arrived, we're currently in the progress of rescuing everyone." Reported Laksamana Tarung through the cellphone. "Good, I have to help my cousin, after all, right?" Smirked Maskmana through the phone. "Excuse me, sir.. *****"  "Oh, I'm sorry but I'll have to go now." Apologized Maksamana as he left the call.

"Sir! Right over here.!" Shouted a fellow mop alien species in their foreign language. "I'll be right over." Said Commander and Laksamana as they closed off the call and went running there. "A Power Sphere.." Muttered both Laksamana and Commander. 

"Alicia!" Angered the young boy named Ali. "I had to, alright?! I can't just stand there watching you die!" Argued the young girl named Alicia, "What about the other Agents!? Shouldn't we be fighting for everyone's life, not only ours?!" Argued the young boy back, "You should be fvcking grateful that I even saved your life," Alicia pointed at the young boy, slowly going back to her position. "If you think that you're the only one who's trying his best, think once more Ali!" She shouted once more as she left the room. The young boy stood there in silence, Alicia was right..

"Boboiboy!" Gopal ran to Boboiboy while holding his unlimited food. "That was quite tiring right?" Boboiboy smiled at the others as he sighed. "What's up with the long sigh?" Asked Ying as she sped up to Boboiboy. "Well- I mean.. we haven't been getting any holiday since I signed up to Captain," Boboiboy let out, "Eh- eh! It's not your fault, don't cry!" Ying apologized as Boboiboy's tears starts going wilder. "Aya..." Sighed the two young girls. "Hah... why did he have to get shot by that suspicious thing??" Muttered Ying as they both dragged Boboiboy to his room.

Alicia was in the guest bedroom, thinking of what Ali said. She shouldn't have done it that harshly.

"Alicia! Stop this instant!" Angered Alicia's father or known as General. "Stop treating me like a child, will you?!" Alicia argued angrily as her father tried to hold her back. "What do you think you're doing young woman?!" Asked General as he held onto his daughters' arms tightly. "Doing what I should've done from the start!" Shouted Alicia as she snatched her hands and stormed off. "Tch! You've done it again General!" Muttered the father to himself as he suddenly banged the wall. 

"Ey! Alicia, where are you going?" Ali tried to start a conversation with his wriggly smile. "You're right Ali, I shouldn't have listened to General," Told Alicia with an ugly expression. "Don't tell me.." Ali imagined it and felt horrified by the thought of it. "You're in or not?" Asked Alicia in a hurry, "n-n-yes?" Ali stammered not knowing his decisions. 

Alicia started to walk away as Ali followed. 

"Boboiboy!" Shouted his friends as Boboiboy woke up, "Thank god.." Sighed Ying as she stood up straightly. "sst.. what happened?" Groaned Boboiboy as he massaged his forehead. "Well.." Gopal started to tell everything in detail, "I? Captain, what the frick??" Boboiboy was confused, pointing at himself.

"Everyone! Take cover!" PAPA Zola suddenly barged in. "What's happening-" They felt a loss of gravity and oxygen, and the ship started to shake uncontrollably as all of them stayed in one spot. The power spheres were also there. "PAPA Zola, look out!" Shouted Boboiboy as he took the hit, it was quite a small but fast-speeded bullet. "ARGH!"