Strategy

hero training,

The students were all lined up and ready to listen to Mr. Aizawa before beginning their training. However, Bakugou couldn't help but glance at Camie in her hero costume & admire her perfect hourglass shape. Her hands were intertwined with each other while resting behind her back. he found it to be quite alluring. Luckily, he was able to direct his attention back to Mr. Aizawa before being caught.

"todays training will be about teamwork. Similar to our first training session. However, your only goal is to capture the other team. there will be teams of two, and due to Utsushimi transferring here, there's now an uneven number of students for our class. So we've decided  not to allow the student with the lowest grades join. instead, they'll be observing the fights."
Aizawa explained.

"Awww, mannn!" Kamanari pouted, knowing full well that he had the lowest grades in the class. Meanwhile, Bakugou slightly smirked & Aizawa noticed.

"One more thing, you'll get to choose your partner this time."

Everyone's eyes lit up from the exciting news.

"Except you." Aizawa pointed at Bakugou & his smirk quickly turned into a frown. "You'll be paired up with Utsushimi."

...

...'damnit...' Bakugou thought to himself before he glanced over at Camie. She seemed to still be avoiding eye contact with him. but even so, she seemed rather excited.

"Why the heck do i have to babysit the new girl!?"
Bakugou spat.

"Because, your grades were almost as bad as Kamanari's."

...'damnit! I was hoping that wouldn't affect my hero training. I haven't been able to focus lately thanks to her!' Bakugou thought to himself.

"If you have a problem with that, you can observe instead."

"...Tch"

"Very well then. As for the rest of the class, pick your partner."

"Yes sir!"
The class said in unison as Everyone began looking for their partner. (The girls avoided Mineta for obvious reasons) Meanwhile, Bakugou waited for Camie to approach him. However, she didn't. She just stood there, looking down at her feet while slowly moving one left to right. It seemed that she was waiting for him. Bakugou quickly noticed and walked over to her, annoyed.

"Hey." He said while doing the best he could to sound polite. She glanced over at him and immediately looked away.

"LOOK AT ME DAMNIT!!!!" Bakugou snapped.

& Camie slowly turned to face him and he was quite surprised that she obeyed. 'That's seriously all it took!?'  He briefly thought, before sighing through his nose and standing in a more calm looking position.

"Listen, don't use your quirk until I tell you to. Got it."
He directed.

Camie lifted a brow.
"Huh? Why.......oh, I get it. The only ones who know what my quirk is, is you and todoroki."

"That's right. Which is why we're gonna do a surprise attack."

Camie's eyes lit up.
"Wow Bakugou, I thought you were dumb at first, but your like super smart!"

"Tch...-OF COURSE I'M SMART YOU AIRHEAD!!!"

a drop of sweat rolled down Camie's face.
'...I guess he didn't take my advice about shutting up...'she thought to herself.

___________________