Special Chapter 1 - Kim Chay

Phairoh pov

All four of us went to the bakery and sat down. Sinn poured me a glass of cold water to calm down but that did not work. I sat opposite Kim and bled at him but the boy did not budge.

"What is going on here?" I broke the silence.

"Babe, calm down. This is Kim, he is my brother."

"Ok, why did he tackle my brother then?"

"I wasn't tackling him! I was hugging him..." the boy defended himself.
I wanted to hit this kid but Chay finally spoke.

"WE'RE DATING!"

Bro what? WHAT?

"YOU'RE DATING? Then why did you kick him?"

"Well he hugged me unannounced and he usually doesn't do that so I thought I was abducted but then I saw him and I immediately apologized. But you kicked him je!"

"Oh..." I seem to have fucked up his relationship. Way to go me?

"I-"

Even Sinn was disappointed, obviously, I did abuse her brother. Luckily he wasn't bleeding. I don't know how to get out of this situation either.

"You know what guys, it's all just a misunderstanding, let's go somewhere and have dinner ok?" Thank god she said that!

"I don't feel like eating right now..." Chay said quietly. I pinched him "You better come now." I told him. Kim looked like he had some prejudice against me when I did that.

We went to Yok's bar. The boys were doing better now, Kim also calmed down with chay next to him. "Ooh what do we have here? CHAY you finally confessed to him huh? My advice paid off wooo" yok screamed happily. IT WAS YOU?

We ordered and it got awkward again. "So, Kim, what do you do? Are you studying?"

"I studied law, but I am a musician."

"Oh, have you been featured on Apple Music, Spotify, or YouTube?"

"Je calm down" chay nudged. No no, I want to know what this guy does and whether he's worth my brother's time.

"I am under a major label but I am a trainee," Kim said.

"Ohh ok. Ok."

"Ay stop quizzing my brother, say, boys, how did you both get together? Seems like you've known each other much before." Good question Sinn, I want to know how this huge hunk of a guy tricked my brother. 

Porchay POV

I know what my sister is trying to do, she doesn't want me to date him. No, she doesn't want me to date at all. Just because someone broke her heart she doesn't want me to have a life. I mean it's not my fault!

"I have known him since grade 7" I blurted out. 

"SO YOU DATED HIM SINCE THEN AND DIDN't SAY ANYTHING??" Je screamed.

"NO, I've known him since then, but he didn't know me."

Flashback

I am Porchay Kittisawat and I want to be an idol. Musical instruments intrigue me and it was my goal to learn any instrument I laid eyes on. I wasn't that good at singing but I loved to hear others. Macao, my best friend once took me to a school festival to support his brother.

"Didn't you tell me your brother runs a perfume store?"
"Not that one, my cousin is the main star today, his name is Kim. And by the way, his stage name is Wik" We waited for hours because Kim's performance was in the end. I love Macao, but not this much, I really wanted to go.