Chapter-36

Pihu

Magical, The moment was magical at the time, my lips touched his. Their was a disco dance going on in my stomach of butterflies, it was just a peck. After sometimes, I detached my lips. My eyes were closed and breathing were heavy, cheeks were burning. When he kissed me, it felt like he kissed my wounds, I was healing. A broken girl was healing now, at a time everything used to be worst but now everything felt beautiful to me.

"Open your eyes, love" He said, his voice was filled with love, Infinite love for me. I slowly opened my eyes, I felt so shy that I immediately hugged him, he also wrapped his arms around me but I felt him chuckling. I whined and he laughed more, I broke the hug and pouted.

"Ugh, you don't know what you're doing to me pia. Please don't do that" He groaned, was he in some kind of pain?

"What happened, ansh. Are you in pain? Can I do something to lessen it?" I asked worriedly, he chuckled.

"You can't, it's just ughhh.... You won't understand jaan" He said, I frowned. He kissed my forehead, I hugged him.

"I can't handle your innocence now, you're making it difficult for me jaan" He mumbled which wasn't audible to me, I broke the hug with a confused expression.

"Why do you always say something which isn't audible to me?" I asked crossing my arms against my chest, he chuckled.

"Nothing jaan" He said pecking my lips, making me speechless. I kept looking at him and he again chuckled.

"Okay you should take rest now, You are still weak and you need proper rest" He said, I pouted but he was adamant.

I layed on the bed, he kissed my forehead. He sat beside me, caressing my hairs. I didn't knew when I was in deep slumber.

:::::::

My lashes fluttered when I heard some voices, I slowly opened my eyes and heard whispering sounds.

"Shhh, she'll get up. Don't make sound stupid" Someone whispered.

"Hey you dumbhead, You're the one who's making more sound"

"Oh god, Can you both please shut up. Bhabhi will get up"

"Three of you, finger on your lips. Pia was already very tired, don't make noises. My jaan will get up"

"Ohhhh jaannn" they said unison, I smiled. They are literally the cutest siblings ever.

"Ughh shut up idiots"

"You don't need to whisper now, I'm already up" I said in my sleepy voice, I got up and sat on bed watching them. They bit their tongue, looking at each other with a glare, I giggled.

"It's okay, I've had enough of rest. I want to spend some family time too now" I said, they were looking like cute kids.

"Sorry bhabhi, we'll leave now" Three of them said and quickly ran out of the room without even listening me.

"Heyy rishita" I face-palmed, I looked at reyansh who came and sat beside me caressing my cheeks.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked in his contagious voice, I couldn't help but smile.

"I am good, what's the time?" I asked.

"It's 7:15 in evening" He said, my eyes widened.

"What? I've been sleeping for so long, how stupid can I be" I said rubbing my temples, he made me look at him.

"It's okay pia, you needed complete rest. It's going to be dinner time now, freshen up and we'll have our dinner. You need perfect diet too" He said, I smiled. He is so cute, I thought and went to washroom to freshen up. I changed my clothes and wore a simple cotton shalwar kameez, I went to room and no one was their.