chapter 15

An pov

You are in bathroom taking a quick shower as he said he will select your clothes today you didn't deny him

You are still confuse that what kind of time he want to spend with you at home... Because when you ask him that what about going out for a date in his day off... So he said noo..

You come out from the bathroom wrapping towel around your body... You saw dress is already put on the bed....

Yn in mind : he never let me wear this type of dress outside infront of others....but i guess we aren't going outside today that's why he select this dress.... But i love this... It is so beautiful....

 It is so beautiful

*********

You frown when you look at the maids leaving the mansion with thier bags.... Your gaze diverted to taehyung who is standing at the corner while continusly looking at you with smile...

You walk towards him and stand infront of him.... Before you could say anything he spoke....

Taehyung : my baby princess look so beautiful.....

He sneak his one hand to your waist and pull you dangerously closer to him in result your soft upper body touch his hard one...

You put your hands on his chest to maintain some distance as you know you both are not alone in the living room maids are also here......

Yn : tae... Where are they going?

He look at the maids and understand that you are talking about them...

Taehyung : to thier home.

Yn : why?

Taehyung : because i don't want any other to disturb us in our quality time. *Smirk*

You gulp hearing his deep husky voice with a evil smirk.

Yn : b-but taehyung who will cook then?

You said with nervousness..

Taehyung : my baby princess will cook for her husband.... It's a punishment..

He said with a mischievous smirk.

Time skip

Taehyung pov

We both entered the home theater and i gaze at my princess who is admiring everything like a kid i chuckled at her cuteness but i guess she heard it and causes her chubby cheeks to burn in embarrassment.....

May be she didn't know that before that we have home theater in our home..

Taehyung : princess

I call her in my deep raspy voice....she quickly turn to me... I cup her cheeks and caresss her cheekbone with my thumb and all the time she was waiting for me to say something....