Moving Up To The Cup Series (Part 1)

Thank Goodness My Sister And Bestie Shari And I Were Home And Not At Work Because I Had A Feeling Something Was Going To Happen With Our Good Friend Noah Gragson. I Was Definitely Anxious About This Announcement. After A Few Hours Later It Happened Thank God I Was On Twitter When It Happened. I Screamed And Cried. I Was Definitely Happy And Over The Moon For Him. This Is He's Last Year Being With JR MOTORSPORTS. He'll Be With Petty GMS. A New Chapter Officially Starts For Him. What's The Matter My Sister? Shar Said. Our Good Friend Noah Just Got The Ride For The Car Of 42 With Petty GMS. I Can't Stop Thinking About It And I'm So Happy. I Told Her. Twitter Has Been Blasting Up My Page And Thank God I Commented On He's Instagram Page That Night After He Announced It. The Next Morning I Didn't See It Until After 10:00 In The Morning. Thank Goodness I Celebrated With A Wine 🍷 Cooler Earlier. Woo Hoo!!!! I Don't Like Drinking Wine Cooler's Everyday . Once In A While I'll Have A Drink To Celebrate With A Win.. The Good Thing Is I'm Not Drunk So That's Good. I Haven't Heard Or Seen Him On Instagram For A While After That. He Must Have Been Quite Busy Which Is Fine. But Of Course Shar And I Were Definitely Busy With Work For A While. We Were So Tied Up And Busy With Work For A While. 
He Was Definitely Busy With Whatever And Traveling To New York For The Next Race Already. It Was Gonna Be A While Before He Returns Home 🏘️. Which Is Understanding..