Chapter 1

Yn pov

I woke up when the alarm ring...I slowly open my eyes and checked today's date.....
I jumped on the bed because today my brother will come to home after two weeks , my brother is a Mafia that's why he always go to mission and came back 2 to 3 days , but this was 2 week so, i am so happy to meet my brother...
Oh shit...i gonna late to my school ...I am going to ready

Oh right i forget to introduced myself
My name kim yn and I am living with my brother kim namjoon , about my parents they are no more but my brother is like my father , my mother and like my whole world... I am 20 years old currently university student .

After getting ready i come to downstairs this what i wear

, suddenly someone called me....

An pov

??: yn where are you going even without your eat breakfast.
( I turn around and saw my oppa was sitting in the dinning table)

Yn: oppa...( I went to him and hugged him) when did you came?

Rm: I came early in the morning, you were sleeping peacefully so I don't want to wake up you.

Yn : oppa I missed you...

Rm: I also missed my princess ( Rm kissed her forehead ) but why didn't you go to school even without eating your breakfast..

Yn: oppa you...I am late for my class so, i just don't want to eat breakfast. ( in a cute tone )

Rm: princess that not going to work on me . so, you have to eat your breakfast no option for you eat your breakfast .

Yn: oppa i am gonna late for my class

Rm: its ok there is still 30 minutes left. Eat and go...

Yn: if i said i wont means will you leave me , no right? I will eat and go.

Rm: good princess.

Yn pov

Finally before bell ring i enter my school today's first period was free. so, i had time for my work . I went to the locker and takes my book and I saw some of my classmates we were talking about subject and etc....
Then someone back hugged me tightly... I couldn't process anything... Then the person come in front of me , that none another my best friend jennie.

Yn: jennie what are you doing here?( I asked her because she was in us )

Jennie: why ? Did you not happy that i came I here.

Yn: how could you say that i miss you...( we both hugged each other)

Jennie: I also miss you too..

Yn: how did you came here and-
(I was cut by jennie )

Jennie: oppa want me to come back with him so , we came and guess what i am going to study here with you.

Yn: really !!!( when jennie said I was so happy and jump like a small kid ) did you get your schedule.

Jennie: mmm yes I got ( I took her timetable and seen )

Yn: we have a same classes

Jennie: then , let's go .

We went to the class and we both enjoyed the whole day, i came to home and i saw brother was sitting in the couch , it look like he was waiting for me.

Rm: princess go and ready we are going for party

Wait what did i heard correct my brother ask me to get for party , i came out from my thought when my brother called me

Rm: yn go and ready i will wait.

Yn: ok oppa..

Rm: I already prepared the dress so wore that.

Yn: ok oppa..
I went to my room , i was surprised because it was the first time he ask me to come with him to party because my brother is overprotective so he never allow me to go to any parties.
And my brother bought this

I went downstairs to my brother

I went downstairs to my brother... We went inside the car and driver drives..

Rm: princess you look beautiful in this dress

Yn : thank you oppa and you look handsome.

Rm: thank you princess

Yn : but oppa why did you bring me to this party usually you didn't bring me to any party but why this?

Rm: because this was my best friend birthday so I want you came with .

Yn : ok oppa

??? Pov

??: can't you do anything perfect?( he broke the glass)

??: jungkook relax , there no point to scold him now, nothing can gonna be changed .

Jk: suga hyung what i do now ? This is the first party i arrange . so, i want everything perfect.

Jin: I can understand jk relax , don't spoil your mode because today is your birthday don't forget that.let me handle this.

Jk: ok hyung

Jin: you guys first clean the mess
( towards to maids ) and you go and I will give you 1 hour time before the guest came go and change the decorations .

Man : o-k s-sir.

Jhope: relax jungkook they will change the decorations.

Jimin: namjoon hyung messaged me that he is on the way .

V: ok that's good , but did hyung took too long?

Jimin: he said that he will bring his sister too.

Bts( except rm) : ok

To be continued.....

If there is any grammer mistake in this fanfiction just ignore it , because English is not my first language. Thank you ☺️ for reading this book