𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒

Aurelia's moans echo through the house as I continue to feast upon her pussy

Aurelia's moans echo through the house as I continue to feast upon her pussy. Her folds are wet, and her clit is sensitive and swollen. All I can feel is her clenching around me, and I lather in the feeling.

'Oh Tiago, just like that!'

'Like this?' I reply, delving my tongue deep into her pussy. 'Yes! Just like that, fuck.'

As I drive her to her first orgasm, her legs begin to shake uncontrollably, and her eyes water with lust, whilst her hands ruffle through my hair ruggedly.

A string of curse words leave her lips, as she finishes, her sweet cum running down her inner thighs and pussy lips.

'Good girl.' I praise, my hands dragging down her torso. 'T-thank you.' She stutters, coming down from her high.

'Now, your going to come again, and again, until your crying for mercy.' I whisper in her ear.

She let's out a breathy moan, and spreads her legs wide. 'Fuck me, Tiago. Choke me. Do whatever you want to me, please.'

'Of course, kitty. Now shut the fuck up and bend over the counter.'

She obeys, her breasts pressed against the marble, and her ass on full display. Now, her breathing is ragged, and her brunnete hair is sticking to her face, whilst her lips are parted in anticipation.

I unbuckle my belt and hold it in one of my hands, whilst holding her down with the other.

'Are you going to spank me, daddy?' She asks, having caught sight of the belt. 'Shh.' I hum, bringing three fingers to her lips, shoving them deep.

'Suck.'

Her tongue moves around my fingers, gagging on them at one point. I remove them, leaving her eyes watery and cheeks pink.

I use her saliva as lube on my dick, rubbing myself up and down, attempting to ease my errection. I groan, as I watch Aurelia shift, her ass writhing in the air.

'Tiago.' She moans, growing desperate.

I cum just at her words, and release all over my fingers.

My hand travels back to her mouth, and she opens it immediately, sucking my fingers clean.

'Your such an angel, cara.'

'I know, but I'd prefer if you'd treat me like the slut I am.' She says, boldly.

Shaking my head, I reach for my belt and run it down her ass.