Part 10

Taehyung went to office early  . Yn got up and wondered where is he ? Because he didn't wake up untill yn woke him up  . He wasnt the person who woke up early and leave for office without eating his breakfast.

She asked the guards and found about his leaving.

Yn : Is there any problem with his works ?

Yn thought and went to make breakfast because she was so much hungry as she didn't ate last night .

||| Meanwhile |||

Taehyung was sitting on the chair looking so much sad and heartbroken while Jimin entered the room all excited to listen their story but stopped smiling seeing Taehyung in that state .

Jimin : Hey ! What happened?

Taehyung looked at him with sad eyes .

Taehyung : What ?

Jimin : Aren't you supposed to be happy ? Why are you sad ?

Taehyung : If your love rejects , will you be happy ?

Jimin : What ? Did Yn reject you ?

Taehyung : She can't love me because I'm cold .

Jimin : Did she tell you directly on your face ? I can't believe that .

Taehyung : No I overheard her before proposing .

Jimin came closer and smacked his head .

Taehyung : Yahhh!!  Why did you hit me ?

Jimin : Didn't my words get into your mind huh ? I said not to jump into any conclusions you dumbass .

Taehyung : Then what should I do ?

Jimin : Just tell her your feelings and talk with her and  make sure that what she said last night was true or not .

Taehyung : Jinjaa?

Jimin nodded .

|||Meanwhile|||

Yn got a phone call from Yoongi .

She picked it up excitedly.

Yn : Yahh !! YOU FORGET ABOUT ME RIGHT???

Yoongi : Aish !! Gurl my ears . Stop yelling will ya?

Yn : Ok. How are you meow meow ?

Yoongi : Jinjaa !  How can you be so calm and loud at the same time ?

Yn : I was so much excited.

Yoongi : Ok in short come to our regular cafe shop and I'll tell you about my  whereabouts.

Yn : Ok .

Then they hung up the call.

After getting ready she went to the cafe .

Yn : Yahh yoongi ~ahh !

She said and ran to hug her best friend more like a brother as she met him after a long time .

While she was hugging him  , again a heartbroken eyes were seeing them .it was none other than Taehyung.

His all hope crashed into pieces witnessing the scene sitting in his car as the cafe was near his office and he was stuck at traffic Infront of Taehyung .

So Yoongi was back facing Taehyung and Yn face was available for him .

What a cruel situation !!!!

Taehyung : Is she cheating on me ?

She said with sorrow and rage both filled inside him again falling into conclusion.

Then he drove back office .

After chit-chatting a bit .

Yn : So why did you call me so hurriedly.

Yoongi : I'm going to marry yara .

Yn : Jinjaa !!

Yoongi : Yes . After a two weeks . You and Taehyung are invited . Make sure to  be on time .

Yn nodded .

||| Meanwhile |||
Otp :

Man : Boss !! She's outside . It's the time to get her. 

?? : Do the work quickly .

Man : Ok boss .

?? Smirked and said .

?? : It's revenge time Kim Taehyung .