10

Recap

We swim to the side of the pool and go back inside. I go in Brooklyn's room and get two towels. We go back on the balcony.

"Halle, I think I'm starting to like you..." Hey says.

what. did he just say he likes me!!!?????!?!?!?!?

//Brooklyn's POV///

well, at least I picked up the nerve to tell her.

"Erm, you like me?" Halle nervously said. "Not if you don't like me back," I explained.

"I guess I kinda do. I just met you today though. How do you even like me?" She says. I shrugged my shoulders and walked back from the Balcony to my room as Halle follows.

After I told Halle I liked her, she didn't act uncomfortable. She actually looked happy Hahahaha, I cant blame her, I am really hot. Wait no, Halle's actually really hot. I close the door to the balcony and we both lay on my bed.

"I know this might seem weird but Romeo is actually hotter than you ever will be. Sorry but not sorry," Halle jokes.

I roll my eyes and go on my twitter. I go on my recent likes and mentions section and notice I am tagged in a bunch of similar pictures. I press on them to see that they are photos of Halle and I from The Starbucks went to.

Photo Caption

Brooklynisperf: Brooklyn and this girl supposedly named Halle and literally relationship goals. I have to say though, I am a bit jealous.

beckhamlove: The girl in this photo with Brooklyn is such a slut. Don't mess with Brooklyn, HE IS MINE

"Fuck. There are leaked photos from Starbucks, the one we went to today," I said. Halle grabs my phone and scrolls through the tweets. "I AM NOT A SLUT BITCH," She shrieks.

"I know. People literally don't know when to shut the hell up," I explain. She puts down my phone and grabs hers from the nightstand next to my bed.

"If they want to think were dating, they can. Now I'm going to scare the shit out of them," She starts typing her tweet in her phone.

Halle's Tweet: @BrooklynBeckham77 having a lot of fun with you <3

I find her twitter and retweet the tweet. I just really want to see my fans freak out. Lol its going to be hilarious. I start typing in a tweet to tweet back to Halle

My tweet: @hallemorgan same, cant wait til' this morning <3

All the sudden our twitter starts building up with notifications.

The fans tweets:

lovelybeckham: Ugh this Halle girl is fucking lucky af

brooksbecks: I'm happy he can finally get a girlfriend for once.

ihatethebeckhams: awe, I hope that she can get rid of the aids she got from that him :)

heartromeo: she doesn't deserve him

"They are getting so pissed," Halle says. This is actually really sad how mad people get over a joke.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask. "Sure, what movie?" She questions.

I turn on Netflix. "You pick," I answer. She scrolled through until she finally found one. "CLUELESS!!!" She yells. To be honest ive never watched clueless. I don't know what the whole fuss is about.

We play the movie until Halle gets tired. She slowly falls asleep with her head against my chest. I grab the remote trying not to wake her and turn off the movie.

I honestly don't know what's wrong with me. I just ate like a million pounds of food and I feel like I cant get up. Wow, I don't think that's good. Thanks for 200+ views ily

BYEE