𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

You take the onigiri that was once in his larger hand into your smaller hands "Thanks Osamu, never thought that you'd ever be the one giving me food" you comment, causing Osamu to let out a little chuckle which you find cute while Atsumu just sits there with his mouth agape. When he had first watched the interaction he had almost dropped his food, never did he think that Osamu would ever share food with anyone, and neither did you.

"Holy shit, 'Samu are ya alright? Yer not sick are ya?" Atsumu asks, genuinely concerned for his twin's unusual behavior to which Osamu shoots a glare at Atsumu for. "I don't think Os is sick, Atsu," I say, causing Osamu's glare to fade in record time, which doesn't go unnoticed by Atsumu but he figured he was going to tease him about it later.

"Ya see, even Y/N-San doesn't think I'm sick, dumbass" Osamu comments, and the next thing I know another Miya Fight broke out in front of me, but this time I don't stop it, well, not immediately, I figured that I'd watch it for a bit and if I got tired of watching then I'd break it up.

I break my chopsticks apart so I could use them to eat and proceeded to do so, I dug my chopsticks into my food and took the first bite of my food, enjoying the show in front of me. I look back and forth between the two as they curse out and throw insults at one another.

"At least I'm better friends with Y/N-San!"

I hear which causes me to begin choking on my food 'Why in the hell would they drag me into their bickering?!' I thought to myself, grabbing my water and chugging at least half the bottle in only a few seconds once I stopped my drink-water-or-die-choking problem I look at the twin who yelled that, and to my surprise, it was Osamu. They hadn't even noticed the fact that I started choking and continued bickering, my presence now in the equation caused me to walk up to them and stand between them which stopped their verbal fight.

"Sit down, eat your lunch, and no fights" I demand to which they comply and walk back to the tree without another word spoken until the three of us sit on the rough grass once again. "Osamu, why would ya bring me into your fight" I speak up, looking down at my food but watched Osamu's back straighten from my peripheral vision. "W-Well, I was just sayin' stuff and yer name just kinda came out, sorry Y/N-San," Osamu says sincerely.

His apology catches me off guard and my eyes widen a bit. "It's fine, just don't do it again I don't need to be brought into your bickering," I say to which he nods and looks at his food again, continuing to eat. I take my phone out of my uniform blazer pocket and unlock it, going to Instagram to look at food posts while eating my food at the same time.

My phone catches a certain food-loving Miya Twin's eye as he proceeds to peer over at my phone, watching me scroll through all the delicious-looking food. Atsumu looks over at his brother to make a sly remark, but stopping at the sight of Osamu looking at your phone, and being the curious person Atsumu is, decides to peer over at your phone as well.

Noticing the twins' upper bodies lean closer to you, causes you to wonder if they're looking at you or your phone. You look up at both of them and they quickly go back to eating their food and pretending like they weren't just peering over at your phone. You let out a warm giggle and said "Y'know if you two wanted to see what I was looking at you could've asked instead of looking over my phone like creeps"

"Sorry," The Twins say in unison which you once again find cute. "Do you two want to see the posts I'm looking at?"

"If ya don't mind"

"Sure!"

------------------------

Authors Note:

I love Osamu if u couldn't tell from my acct 😽

714 words

Author Out~