Part 18

"So guys lets have our dinner quickly and get ready by 10:30?" Karan said as they were standing outside Teja and Vidhi's PG after their office got over.

"10:30 kyu?" Teja raised her eyebrows.

"Tum koi baat bina question puche ni maan sakti..." Karan rolled his eyes.

"FOMO hota hain mujhe" Teja said with puppy eyes.

"Achi baat hain.. hona bhi chahie" Karan giggled.

"Tum dono kya bacho jaisi baaten kar rahe ho... chalo ab jaldi PG me yaar... dinner karke ready bhi hona hain.." Nishant interrupted.

"Main kya pehenu?" Vidhi was excited.

"For today we can wear casual comfortable clothes... and girls please apna glamorous sexy avatar kal ke dinner ke liye bacha ke rakhna" Karan told them.

They all nodded and went back to their PGs.

After sometime Karan was ready and sent a text in the whatsapp group.

Guys the cab will be here in 15 mins plz ready hoke neeche aa jana

Everyone wore their best casuals and stepped out of their PGs when Karan told them that the cab has arrived.

"Tum ye laptop bag leke kyu ghum rahe ho?" Teja asked as soon as he came near the cab.

"Kuch kaam tha islie... chalo ab jaldi baitho... kahi jana bhi hain" Karan said  as he stepped inside the cab.

"Kaha jana hain btao na plz" Teja pleaded.

"FOMO ho raha hain" Karan giggled.

"Tujhe kya btaega... bhai ne to hume bhi kuch ni btaya abhi tak" Nishant said.

"Ohh.. matlab birthday mera hain but surprise hum sabke lie hain" Teja laughed.

After sometime they reached a nice hotel. The manager of the hotel took them to the table that was reserved for them.

The table was in the outdoor seating next to a pool.. It had a spread of roses on it.

"It is already 11:45 pm... let me go and talk to the manager" Karan got up from his seat and went towards the manager with laptop in his hand.

"Ye laptop leke kyu gaya hain" Teja frowned.

"Maine kaha na ye sab hume bhi ni pata" Vidhi said trying to hide what is about to happen.

At 11:55 pm a waiter came with the cake on their table. Karan opened his laptop.

"Ye le... wifi connected hain... kar ab jaldi se video call" Karan handed over the laptop to Vidhi.

"Happy birthday beta... Happy birthday moti" The voices came from the other side of the video call.

"Aap log... kaise.. i mean ye sab kaise plan kia..." Teja was ecstatic and her eyes had become glassy.

She was not able to control her excitement.

"12 baj gai hain pehle cake to cut kar" Her mother said.

She cut the cake and forwarded it first towards the laptop camera offering it to her family. Then she turned back and made everyone eat it. Her friends also made her have it.

"Isko zyada mat khilao moti sab kha jaegi" Pra said from the video call.

"Zyada mat bol... mera gift kaha hain?" She questioned.

"Awaz ni aa rahi teri... lagta hain network problem hain"  Pra said.

Everyone giggled.

Her family talked to Vidhi, Karan and Nishant and thanked them for arranging all this for her and letting them be a part of it through video call.