Chapter 21-25

Qin Hao, who has advanced supernatural skills, is no exaggeration to say that in this era, he is the ancestor of the thief world.

In today's society, most of the thieves are not at home at all.

Therefore, Qin Hao trusts his eyes very much.

"You look at him with a calm look, but in fact, you've been casually scanning the uncle's pocket, paying attention to his movements. When he determines where the uncle's money is, he will definitely approach, at least stand by the uncle's. Beside me, pretend to buy fruit!"

Qin Hao said lightly as he walked.

Hearing this, the audience quickly looked at it carefully, but just by looking at it, they found the clue.

Because the young man's eyes seemed to be staring at the fruit on the fruit stand, as if he was checking whether the fruit was good.

But he always glanced at the uncle's pocket with a casual look.

detail!

If they hadn't been staring at it, they wouldn't have found it at all!

If you see a beautiful woman, as a young man, it is normal to sneak a glance from time to time, but what about a young man who is peeking at a sixty-year-old uncle?

"I got it!"

"God, really god! Without comparison, there is no harm!"

"I feel that Brother Hao may be the ancestor of the world of thieves. When Brother Hao stole money, he was a fluent person, like an art. When he looked at him, he couldn't see it!"

"Can you stop blowing it? I'm embarrassed for you all. Really, I admit that Qin Hao is very good, but you can tell who the thief is at a glance. What do you think of this special TV series?"

Soon, the live broadcast room became noisy.

Some people believe in Qin Hao, and some people think it's too nonsense and don't believe it at all.

But at this moment, the young man seemed to have determined something and stood beside the uncle.

"Open your eyes, look well, and study hard!"

Qin Hao smiled and then stood on the other side of the uncle, his movements were more natural than that of the young man.

The young man obviously did not expect that someone would suddenly appear at this time.

But after seeing Qin Hao, he didn't care too much, he continued to look at the fruit stand, and the palm behind him slowly stretched towards the uncle's trouser pocket.

What he didn't know was that his current movements were clearly photographed by a drone not far away.

"Mad, I didn't expect that the real society taught me a lesson again!"

"To be honest, although I support Brother Hao very much, I still have doubts about Brother Hao's statement, but now it seems that Brother Hao is right!"

"Sure enough, the same bird-beast!"

"Brother Hao, always drop God!"

The moment the audience saw the young man stretch out his hand, they immediately exploded!

People all have a subtle mind, that is, people who are well-dressed must be high-end people, and they will not do things like stealing chickens!

Look at Qin Hao, Feng Shen is handsome, who would have thought that he is a person who often challenges the inspection team?

Looking at the current man with a watch of 40,000 to 50,000 yuan, although he looks average, at a glance, he knows that he is a rich man, but this so-called rich man is a thief!