4

They went to a random classroom and Ozan opened the door "Ozan, if you don't let me go now I'll-" "You will what?" a deep voice interrupted from behind us coming inside the classroom.

I recognise that deep voice exactly that lead me to shut up. I turned around and looked at Kanat and became nervous. Of course I expected to talk to him soon but not now.

He shoot the two remaining a stern look to which they left the room leaving only Kanat and me. "So that's it now you just snap your fingers and what you want happens?" I asked him ironically to which he laughed with that famous smirk worth walking through the fire "That's ironic coming from you. Didn't you like it when everything happened as you wished?" he now asked me and took a step closer to me hovering over me.

His proximity literally caused an electric atmosphere and he damn knows the effect he still has as I looked elsewhere but not in his eyes. "Kanat look, my class is starting and I can't run late" I tried to move past him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back and towards him to which I gulped nervously. "You want to tell me that you started to care about coming late to class? How much did you change other than the short hair?" he asked laughing.

Enough, I thought in my head. More than you'll ever know. "And by the way we never got to properly talk things out since you just vanished-" he started but I wouldn't budge "and you know exactly why! What happened wasn't my fault. It wasn't my mistake that you slept with Melisa!" I pointed out and his face fell "Ela, listen-" "No spare me your excuses!" I immediately interrupted him having enough of this "I just want to leave" I started.

"Alright if you so badly want to leave why did you return to our school?" I refuse to answer him "If you hate it so much what are you doing here, chaos bringer?" he knows

"Alright if you so badly want to leave why did you return to our school?" I refuse to answer him "If you hate it so much what are you doing here, chaos bringer?" he knows. He must know there's more behind it. "That's none of your business. Also I don't have to answer to you" "You are wrong there. Everything that regards you is my business don't you remember?" of course I did "together forever what happened to that? Whereas the actual question is what happened to the girl that took pleasure in seeing others suffer?" he stated to which I scoffed "that girl is long gone".

However he only smirked and took a strand of my hair in his hands "Do you really believe that? You know what they say once a bad person, always a bad person

However he only smirked and took a strand of my hair in his hands "Do you really believe that? You know what they say once a bad person, always a bad person. In the end you started all of this. You ruled this school". Hearing him say that made me so angry that I tried to slap him but he saw it coming and took my hand in his hand. I am angry because deep down that's what I fear most, becoming that person again and he exactly knows that because he knows me and I hate him for it. "It's not that easy. Now you'll calm down and I'll get my answers later, chaos bringer" he left the room. Damn him and his stupid nickname. I was over him and moved on, I reminded myself.

Once I came to my senses and saw the weirdest thing, Ekim and Melisa together at Kanat's locker. I can't help but wonder if Kanat and Melisa became a couple after they slept together and couldn't help but feel a little, a tiny bit jealous inside even though my anger towards them overthrows the jealousy.

The only question is what is Ekim doing over there whereas I should know better

The only question is what is Ekim doing over there whereas I should know better. Melisa is probably going through her routine of befriending all new girls and then making them become one of her minions but Ekim is way smarter than that. Suddenly I felt Kanat locking at me and Ekim and Melisa turned around at the same time whereas Melisa immediately sent me a glare as Kanat was walking towards me. I was afraid he'd do something to catch everyone's attention but lucky for me he just walked away.

At night, I decided to join Ekim at Leyla's because I felt bad for not visiting her. I felt myself drifting away and barely paid attention to Ekim telling Leyla about our school day. However, Leyla asking if we met Kanat quickly caught my attention. "I don't know we didn't really got to talk yet" I quickly said trying to change the topic but her sudden interest about Kanat is still weird and sudden. "He seems very cold and he has that rich girl Melisa that is, according to her, his girlfriend" Ekim added confused which made me think about it and I was wondering if they really were together. Because if they were then why would Kanat try to get answers from me?

(Note: okay they finally talked again!! I'm working on the next chapter 🥰)