I didn't know I was pregnant

Cameron had always been fascinated by pregnancy and childbirth, he studied about it in college and became a midwife, he loved his job, he loved helping people bring a new life into the world.

He had always wanted to experience pregnancy and childbirth for himself, he was married to a doctor.

He had considered talking with his husband about having a baby of their own, but he figured that with their work schedules, they'd be too busy for a baby, he was completely unaware that he was already pregnant and had been pregnant for the past several months.

On his day off work, Cameron found himself at home alone because his husband, Axel, was working a night shift at the local hospital and wouldn't be back until late.

Feeling bored while alone, Cameron decided to do some cleaning and things around the house until he got tired.

He ate some dinner, took a nice, warm shower, then got ready for bed and went to sleep.

While he was sleeping, he was dreaming about giving birth, a dream he often had.

Although, the dream felt much more realistic than normal, from feeling like his water broke, to the urge to push, it felt way too real to just be a dream.

He stayed asleep for half an hour before he felt a weight in his pajamas and reached down with his hand to try and figure out what was going on.

He opened his eyes and screamed when he saw a large bulge forming in his pajamas.

He scrambled to take them off and screamed again when he realized that it was the head of a baby at half crown, he couldn't believe it.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" he exclaimed, panting heavily.

He didn't know if he should feel happy, shocked or terrified, he had no idea he was pregnant.

"I can't believe this is really happening" he slowly adjusted himself and allowed his instincts to take over.

For several minutes, he pushed to deliver his baby, stopping in between each push to catch his breath.

Finally, he gasped and quickly reached down, catching his baby in his arms.

He laughed softly and caressed his baby's face. "I-I c-can't believe it. I just delivered a baby" he sighed and held the baby boy against his chest, who was surprisingly quiet.

He started feeling concerned and rubbed the baby's back, after a few seconds, the baby let out a loud wail, Cameron sighed in relief and cradled the baby boy to his chest.

He took a little while to study his baby's features, he looked exactly like Axel.

After resting for a while and bonding with his newborn son, Cameron decided to give Axel a call.

Axel's phone began to ring, he answered it with a smile. "Hello?"

"Hey, babe. I wanted to tell you that you might need to come home as soon as possible" Cameron replied.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Axel asked.

"No, no, nothing's wrong. Do you remember when I said that I always wanted a baby of my own?" Cameron looked down at the baby boy in his arms and smiled.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Axel asked curiously.

Cameron couldn't help but grin despite knowing that Axel couldn't see it over the phone. "Well, I was asleep earlier and I was dreaming about having a baby, it turned out that I was actually pregnant and I managed to give birth myself. We have a healthy little boy"

Axel's jaw hit the ground. "Oh my god! Are you serious?! Are you okay, Cam? What does the baby look like? I'll be there as soon as possible, alright?"

Cameron giggled softly listening to Axel spew questions at him. "Yeah, I'm fine, babe. The baby looks just like you"

Axel was beaming with excitement, he scrambled out of the hospital after quickly clocking out early. "I'm on my way home"

It only took about thirty minutes for Axel to get home, as soon as he parked the car, he ran into the house and up the stairs to his and Cameron's bedroom, there, he saw Cameron in bed, cradling a baby boy against his chest.

He slowly approached the bed and sat down next to Cameron. "Oh, Cam, he's beautiful. I'm so proud of you"