♣FOUR♣

A/n: The image above is Leonardo.

-Lydia POV-

“Let's go”

He pulled me out of the bathroom and pay for the slices of cake. We then entered his car and he started to drive.

I didn't know what was happening he hurriedly leave the cafe and I followed without asking why we were in a rush.

“Leo, a..are you t..taking me home?” I asked nervously.

“No baby, you're coming over my house for awhile” he said in a demanding tone.

“b..but Leo y..you can't... My mother will be angry i..if I don't reach home b..by 9” I said.

“Don't worry princess you'll be back before 9 but in the mean while you'll be at my house until then okay?” he said. Which leave no room for me to refuse.

I turn my phone on to see the time and it was really early so I had time to go to his house and return home without my mother finding out.

I smiled and looked out the window. Leo place his soft but rough hand on my inner thigh which made me blush, I squeeze my legs together stopping him from going farther, he smirked which made me lower my head.

“Do I make you uncomfortable ” he asked.

I shook my head violently in the negative, I wasn't uncomfortable but what he was doing is wrong. But it felt good.

“I'm n..not uncomfortable b..but what you're doing is....w..wrong” I mumble the last part.

“Its not wrong because you're my girlfriend” he said.

“G..Girlfriend?” I asked confused.

“B..but Leo I d..don't know y..you that w..well” I said trying to remove his hand for my thigh.

Keyword: 'try'

“But Lydia weather you know me or not doesn't change the fact that I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend ” he said tightening his grip on my thigh, I squeezed my legs together trying to remove his hand.

“P..please l..leave me” I whimpered helplessly.

“And why should I” he asked squeezing my thigh, I cried out telling him to stop but he squeezed even harder.

“L..leo  y..you're h..hurting me p..please s..stop” I said pulling me leg away. He finally release my leg from his grip as I cried turning my head from him towards the car window.

“I..I wanna go h..home” I said sobbing.

“HAHA!! YOU. WANNA GO. HOME” He said shouting making me flinch, he slammed his fist into the steering wheel before pulling over.

“Lydia... Don't make me angry, you're not going home until I say so” he said griping my jaw.

I nodded as he started to drive again. I sobbed looking out the window until I fell asleep crying.

-Author POV-

Lydia woke up in a unknown room, she found her self in a oversize sweater with a basketball short. She rubbed her eyes as she looked around the room, there was a big closet and a window beside the bed and a nightstand also. She stood up from the bed and walked towards the door but a deep voice husky voice stopped her before she could open the door.