6

"you know what Dana. I will tell you something you don't know.
I know you were the one who put oatmeal in my hat.
I know you and lottie were the ones who put the stolen charity money in my locker.
Oh, and I also know that you were the one put those nasty letters in my lockers just to intimidate me. "

" And so what if Rubie doesn't do your dare. Just because you know she likes Christopher doesn't mean everyone needs to know that- "

" Y/N SHUT UP! " Rubie got up to feet and yelled at me.

I was confused until I realized that I had just spilled her secret to everyone one in the room.

Before I could speak she rushed to my room and we could all hear the door slam shut.

' oh y/n what have you done.'

The place was silent and all eyes were on me. I started to get nervous and palms began to sweat.

Dana's arms were folded and she gave me a smug look.

" I'll go apologize..." I got up silently and went to my room.

"Rubie." I said lowly as I knocked on the door.

RUBIE POV

How could she do that she just said it out loud and didn't even apologize.

I paced around the room as i wiped my tears.

'I can never face christopher ever again.' The tears began to fall again as I thought about it.

I finally laid on the bed with my eyes on the ceiling.

I sat up straight on the bed when i heard familiar sound.

"Not the whispering again" I covered my ears to block out the sound but all I heard was the whispering.

"stop. stop. stop."

"OK."

I heard a female voice say.

"who's there?"

The place fell silent again.

"I said who's there!" I heard a knock on the door and someone called out my name but I ignored.

"who me? I'm here." My eyes darted towards the direction of the voice.

"Lamyci?!?!!"
"How did you get in here?"

I've never heard Lamyci speak, I've never seen her without her hair covering her face either.

This whole situation made me scared and I began to shake slightly.

"I have my ways..." she said as she came closer to me.

"why are you here?"
Lamyci began pacing around me.

" oh no reason, I just heard you crying and came all the way from my dorm to comfort you."

"How did you hear my crying? The distance from this dorm and yours is pretty big."

Lamyci stopped pacing around on sat on the bed.

"Never mind that.. The point is.. You're hurting and I know how it feels. I've lost my mom and I need to get her back."

I felt bad and sat on the bed, I put my hand on hers and gave her a small smile.

'oh this would be way easier than I thought. I mean Rubie is smart academically but in anything else? She's as dumb as a board.' Lamyci thought to herself.

" I don't know how it feels like to loose a loved one i will sympathize with you." I said and she looked at me with a smile.

' ew it's wierd seeing Lamyci smile. '.

"so will you help me find her? I'll help you get revenge on Dana for all she's done to you and your friends."

"okay.."

"so is it a deal?" she held out her hand for me to shake.

"Deal"