Chapter 4~

Some time had passed. Mammon was now put in his padded room. The nurse told him to put on one of the pajamas he brought, and gave him weird, orange socks.

"Why's my socks gotta be orange? Is that a normal question to ask?" Asked Mammon. "It let's the nurses and guards around you that you might try run away from the asylum." Replied Annie, (nameless oc.) "Oh," Mammon awkwardly laughed, "Could I get a different color then? I would never try to do that!.. Ahehe-" "No." Annie smiled. "Your older brother, Lucifer, already told me you tried running away from our building just by looking at it, and I saw you trying to leave less than 15 minutes ago." He laughed after saying that. Mammon shuddered, "You're scary." "You, one of the rulers of hell, think I'm scary? You poor child, I won't hurt you. I'm not even in charge of you." "Hm?" "Yeah, the nurse in charge of you is running late because they slept through all 10 of their alarms." "Oh." Mammon wasn't expecting that reply. "They'll be here in 20 minutes or less. So until then I brought you a coloring book and some crayons.. Tada." He showed the supplies to Mammon.
"Wha? I'm not a child!" "It's an adult coloring book and besides crayons are for everyone." "..Fine, I'll use it." "Thank you! Have fun."

Eventually the nurse arrived. Mammon heard some weird noises outside of his door, which scared him because it sounded like someone was trying to break in. He only saw a small, black, dull pair of eyes staring at him with a paper white face through the small, rectangular door window, with some odd colored hair.

Hello, Mammon! I'm your nurse from now on!" "You're not a demon, you're a ghost! Stay away! I knew this place was haunted!" "What? I'm not a ghost!" "Ya look weird." "Rude, but whatever. Will you let me come in?" "No."
"Fine, I'll come back later.

Just kidding, I have a key card!

I was just trying to ask for your permission!"

Mammon frowned.

Outside of the door made a beep sound, meaning the door was unlocked. Slowly the door was pushed(?) open and all Mammon could see at first was a ladder.

"No, ghost!" He whispered. "Down here, Mammon."

Mammon look down to see a little sheep in a nurse's uniform. (Skirt or pants.)

Mammon looked at the sheep, afraid. Have I already gone insane?! "Dude, talk to me." "Aah." He softly screamed, that's all he could let out. "Ok then, my name's MC. I'll be your nurse this whole experience!" Mammon didn't say anything, instead his jaw dropped. "What? Is my hair not brushed enough or something? I made sure it's extra curly for you." "..Are you real?" "Yes, I think." "Y-Your obviously not a demon. What're ya doing here?" "Oh, I'm a human, a sheep, human." "Oh, no wonder ya smell delicious!" Mammon smiled brightly, not knowing he shouldn't say that to humans. "..Maybe I should change bodywash if I'm going to work with demons." You told yourself. Mammon heard anyway, "Oh, sorry about my comment. I didn't realize it was bad at first." "No, no, it's ok!" "How'd ya end up in the Devildom, sheep human?" "Oh, I begged Diavolo to let me work here because I'm broke and absolutely in love- I mean fascinated with demons." "Ha, weirdo." "Ha, idiot." Silence. "Sorry, Mammon." "I don't give a damn anymore." "..So you're my very first patient." "I'm your first?" "You're my first." "Yay, I'm first!" Maybe I can finally be important to someone! "Now we have to go over somethings." "Uh-oh, ok." You examined Mammon's facial expression, posture, build, and socks, and Mammon thought you were checking him out. He was internally flipping out. "Why's your face red?" You asked. "..Where ya checkin' me out?" "..Technically, yes. It's a part of my job." "OH, right." Mammon felt real embarrassed. "It's ok, Mammy. You're good-looking by the way!" Diavolo, stop it!! "Thank you, Mx. MC." "You can just say MC. We're like close friends now." A friend, that's amazing! "Now time for news and reports." "Ok." "On this clipboard I have news that you are forced to stay here for a year, order justified and signed by Lord Diavolo and Lucifer Morningstar." "..." "You are required to do normal school work. Lucifer says he doesn't want you to be a... bad student." "I don't like that pause." "I don't either. Now, I could read Levi's report but it's really disrespectful so I won't. Lucifer states you start fights at RAD and are out of control." "The Great Mammon finishes fights and sometimes I just reach my breaking point, it's not my fault people are assholes." "That is true."

(A/N: I must give up for now because it's hard to write the same thing twice.😭)