Miraculous World Brazil Fanfic

Just how Perfect Payback ended, not the Jack Edger's ending, we find Lady Bug and Cat Noir hugging on the rooftop of the news building. Holding each other with such force. Soon, they both let go. "Well, that's it. It's over." Ladybug said. "Yeah. I still can't believe it. For a second there, I thought this nightmare would never end, but.....it did. I've never been do relieved in my entire life right now." Cat Noir replied as he smiles. "It's amazing. But, do you think things will be the same again? Like, you and me as partners and friends? Will we still have the same spark?" Ladybug asked. Cat Noir thinks. "Not sure. The last few weeks have beaten our relationship to uncountable pieces. I know I'm staying, but that was a lot of damaged dealt to us." Cat Noir replied. Ladybug, after hearing this, gets upset, since she views herself as the one to blame. She covers her face in sorrow. "Hey, don't worry. No need to get sad.....again. Like ever battle we fought, harder than anything we did before, there will always be a solution we find to win." Cat Noir said. Ladybug takes her hands off her face. "So, what would the solution be?" Ladybug asked. "I'm..........not sure." Cat Noir replied. Ladybug gets upset once again. "Wait a minute...[thinks].....I GOT IT!!!" Cat Noir screamed. "Woah, you look energetic for this? What's the solution?" Ladybug asked. "You'll love this. I can't believe I almost forgot I had this. Back when I still loved you, I always wanted to take you somewhere around the world. To get a view of somewhere else with the girl of my dreams." Cat Noir replied. "But, didn't we do that before? New York. Remember?" Ladybug asked. "Yes.  But it wasn't just a random place. I'm talking somewhere specific.  Brazil." Cat Noir replied. "Brazil? Why Brazil?" Ladybug asked. "I've taken sometime to do research, and I learned Brazil is place both for relaxation, and adventure. The two of us could rest on the majestic beaches, dive deep into the crystal blue seas, and engulf ourselves into all the fun events Brazil has to offer. As for adventure, that's where the rainforest comes in. So many possibilities lie within the trees there. We could go paddling off a waterfall, witness the animal kingdom that rules the forest, and just for a stroke of luck, find hidden treasure." Cat Noir replied. "Hidden treasure? Ok, I'll give you points for the relaxation parts, but the hidden treasure part kind of ruined it for me. It sounds something a kid would believe." Ladybug said. "Don't care. Rumors say there is a hidden treasure locked within a heavily booby trapped temple lying deep in the Brazil rainforest. Sound deadly, but sign me up." Cat Noir replied. "Right. Apart from the so called treasure, Brazil does seem like a fun place to visit. I've never been before, so I guess it can our solution, but what about Paris?" Ladybug asked. "Let's admit, after what happened today, there is no way Shadowmoth or Essence is attacking again." Cat Noir replied. "Fair point. [thinks some more]. Ok Cat Noir, let's do it. We're going to Brazil!" Ladybug screamed loudly. "Anything for you My Lady." Cat Noir replied. Both heroes take out an Astro macaron or cheese, and eat it. "Power up." Ladybug and Cat Noir said as they power up to Cosmo Bug, and Astro Cat. Using their space powers, both of them blast off into the air, and soar away from home. Ready to get back to their roots.
    As our heroes fly into the night sky, we transition to Essence's lair. "Well, another plan thrown into the scrap bin." Clawer said. "Too be fair though, it wasn't one of Essence's worst plans. We actually could have won today." Another clawer replied. "It's true. The master does come up with great ideas, but this one was something he has been working hard to pull off. First Cat Noir doesn't join us, then today, ouch. Explains why he hasn't showed up for dinner." Clawer said. "Or show up afterwards. Last I recalled, he was still in his throne room with the metal doors shut right when he got home. Not a single clawer has heard from him since. He must be filled with rage, and disappointment up there. Would be a death trap to step one foot up there." Another clawer replied. "[sighs]. Poor, master." Clawer said. "So, what do you bots think we should do about it?" Another clawer asked as he approaches the two clawers. "What we should do about it?" Both clawers asked back. "Of course. If master is feeling gloomy, we simply need to.....cheer him up. You know what I'm saying?" Clawer asked back. "Yeah, but how? Ladybug and Cat Noir are probably in bed now, so there are no chances they will be out again." Clawer replied. "Who says anything about Ladybug and Cat Noir?" Clawer asked. "Sorry, but we are both confused." Clawer replied. "It's easy. Come with me." Clawer said. The clawer who showed up takes the two clawers to Essence's laboratory. Inside, they go to the second floor, where all the monitors are located. "Essence makes sure he doesn't make mistakes. However, he was a fool to leave this behind." Clawer said. The clawer if referring to Essence's notes on the miraculous. "The master's notes? That's insane for you to touch that. He'll lose it even more if he finds out they have gone missing, or if they get destroyed." Clawer replied. "Relax your circuits. Give me a second. [scrolls through notes]. Ah Ha. Got it. Check this out." Clawer said as he shows the two clawers the notes. "This right here is the Brazilian Box. Home to the Morpho miraculous, as well as fifteen more. Sure, it's not nineteen, but it's at least something. In fact, I've read that some of the powers within this box are pretty impressive. Or better yet, some can be pretty dangerous if fallen into the wrong hands. Don't you see you two. All we have to do is go to Brazil, find the box, and once we bring it back, Essence will be all happy psychopath he always is. This is how we are going to help him." Clawer with notes said. "Understood. [both clawers look at each other]. It sounds risky, but in the end, I like." Clawer said. "Same here. Excellent idea." Other clawer replied. "As expected. Now, I know this is where we would worry the heroes will stop us because apparently they show up when we show up in another place, but third time's the charm." Clawer said. "Your not wrong. That's what they say." Clawer replied. "Ok, let's go help our master." Clawer replied. The three clawers leave the laboratory, as they get ready for their next vacation.
As for our heroes, they continue their flight through the night.  Not stopping once on their journey.  They leave Paris, and fly all over the world.  Passing over a dark sea, and various cities along the way.  Sure, they do get tired, but they are going to Brazil no matter what.  Hours pass, but every sec they spend in the air is one step closer to a tropical paradise.  They travel for so long, that the sun rises up from it's slumber.  Eventually, despite hours of flying, Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat finally arrive at Brazil.  Like Cat Noir said, Brazil is having a beautiful sunny day.  Filled with summer like rays, a clear blue sea, citizens partying in the streets.  It's breathtaking.  Our two heroes land on a rooftop of one of the cities buildings.  "Spots off."  Cosmos Bug said exhausted as she de-transforms into Ladybug.  "Claws in."  Astro Cat said exhausted as he de-transforms into Cat Noir.  Yeah, a non stop fly over night definitely has Ladybug and Cat Noir filled with zero energy.  They both take deep breathes as they rest on the ground of the roof.  "Not going.......to lie.  I thought that would be......a lot......faster......than I expected."  Cat Noir said in a tired manner.  "Yeah.  I wanted us to........reconnect.  Not.......kill ourselves from sleep......deprivation."  Ladybug replied in the same manner as Cat Noir.  "It's ok.  We made it....in the end."  Cat Noir replied.  "Yeah, but how are we suppose to relax is we are tired?  We can't just waste a day in Brazil sleeping."  Ladybug said.  "I know.  I know.  But like I said, I did some research on Brazil.  Did you know Brazil is known not just for it's beautiful atmosphere, and rainforest, but also it's coffee?"  Cat Noir asked.  "Huh?  I did not know that.  Never expected you to be the research type of cat.  No hard feelings."  Ladybug said.  "It's cool.  But when it comes to exploring the world in general, I have a tendency to want to learn more.  And then see it in person."  Cat Noir replied.  "That's a interesting hobby."  Ladybug said.  "It is.  Of course, we're here to put the pieces of our relationship back into the corresponding pieces.  That's the main objective."  Cat Noir replied.  "I agreed.  So, where can we get coffee at?"  Ladybug asked.  Cat Noir pulls out his baton, and turns on his cat phone.  He tries to read with his worn out eyes.  "According to my map, there should be one close by.  You think you can make it?"  Cat Noir asked.  "I'm.....not so sure.  I don't think I can.....walk."  Ladybug replied.  "No problem."  Cat Noir said.  Cat uses what's left of his strength to get up, limp to Ladybug, and uses more of his strengths to help her up.  Cat places one of Ladybug's arms around his back.  "Cat, are you sure?"  Ladybug asked.  "I'll be fine.  I've.....been through worse."  Cat Noir replied.  Cat helps Ladybug walk, as the two move slowly and steadily to the coffee shop.
Down below, a local coffee shop is about to open for business.  The owner yawns, as he pulls up the sheet for his shop.  Once opened, he's greeted with a line of customers.  A very long line of customers.  The owner doesn't mind.  He cracks his knuckles, and begins making some refreshing drinks for his valuable customers.  The man in the shop starts banging out coffees left and right at a consistent pace. Within like ten seconds of paying, the customer already has their drink available. It's insane. His line of customers goes from long, to nothing in a flash. Just another day in the office. The man's very last customer arrives. "Ahhhhh, well if it isn't my favorite customer in all of Brazil. Isabella." The man said. Isabella is wearing a white long sleeve shirt with purple sleeves, blue jean short shorts, hiker shoes with high white socks, light brown eyes, and luxurious long brown hair. "Good morning, Jerry. That line went away pretty quick." Isabella replied. "As always. Let me guess, the usual?" Jerry asked. "You know it. One cup of your best cafezinho please." Isabella replied. "Isabella.  You know all my drinks are the best."  Jerry said.  The two of them laugh for a moment.  "No problem, coming up." Jerry said. Within ten seconds, Isabella's cafezinho is ready. "One cup for the mistress. Enjoy." Jerry said. "[picks coffee up, and drinks it]. Hmmmm. Fantastic. You do make the best coffee I've ever had." Isabella replied. "Just doing my job that's all. So, you going on another journey in the jungle again?" Jerry asked. "Like I always do. It's been a dream, since I was a kid.  Now that I'm doing it, I feel more alive than ever.  The more I explore that rainforest, the more I want to go back to it. Did you know last time I was able to swing across a gouge with just a vine? It was horrifying, but the adrenaline rush was electric." Isabella replied. "Wow! Looks like your always up for an adventure. Must be a lot of fun in there." Jerry said. "It is. Aside from the amount of predators that may kill you, or various diseases you can get.  It's rough, but fun."  Isabella replied.  "Understood.  Well, I'll see you later.  Have a nice exploration."  Jerry said.  "As always."  Isabella replied as she leaves Jerry.  Jerry goes into the back of his shop to get more supplies for coffee.  All of the sudden, he is greeted with a loud bang at the front of his stand.  Surprised and curious, Jerry goes to see what is up.  There, he finds both Ladybug and Cat Noir on the ground.  Moaning in exhaustion.  "Ummmmm, how may I help you two today?"  Jerry asked.  Cat Noir and Ladybug get off the ground, as they rest on Jerry's counter.  "We both need......two coffees......STAT!!!"  Cat Noir shouted.  "And make it quick please.  WE, NEED, IT!!!!!"  Ladybug replied.  Jerry, while oddly frightened, does just that.  He goes into the back to work his magic.  Within just fifteen seconds, he serves the two heroes six cups of cafezinho.  "Here, this will get you two back on your feet nicely."  Jerry said.  Ladybug and Cat Noir take a cup of cafezinho, and only pray it helps them out.  With one sip, both of them have their eyes wide open.  "WOAH!!!!!!  THAT'S.....WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!"  Cat Noir screamed as he chugs the cafezinho.  "Say that again."  Ladybug replied as she does the same thing.  Jerry watches them go nuts on the cafezinho.  "It's insane you can chug that stuff.  It's not easy for someone to chug a coffee that fast.  What made you two so tired in the first place?"  Jerry asked.  "[finishes chugging coffee].  We travelled non stop from Paris to Brazil.  And we did it over night."  Ladybug replied.  "Paris?  What a minute?  [thinks].  Hey, I remember now.  Your Ladybug and Cat Noir."  Jerry said.  "[finishes chugging coffee].  Wait.......you know us?"  Cat Noir.  "Are you kidding?  All of Brazil knows you two.  Ever since the arrival of.......I think his name is Moth Man."  Jerry replied.  "Hawkmoth."  Ladybug and Cat Noir said.  "Sorry, Hawkmoth, we grown a love for you two.  Fighting crime, and saving us from evil.  It only got better when you stopped that terrorist in New York and Shanghai."  Jerry replied.  "Shanghai?  I wasn't at Shanghai."  Cat Noir said.  "Oh yeah, I can explain later."  Ladybug replied.  "But yeah.  In honor of your heroism, we've all been praising you.  And it only got better when we got our own animal theme superhero."  Jerry said.  "Excuse me?"  Ladybug asked.  "It's true.  About two weeks ago, a hero by the name of Ladybutterfly arrived here in Brazil.  [in flashback].  Not sure how, but she is a blessing for us all.  Whether a human is in danger, or in need, Ladybutterfly rises from her cocoon to save the day.  Last time, she saved a man from almost getting crushed by an out of control wagon.  [Ladybutterfly pushes the screaming man out of the way].  No matter the condition, she is always there.  Even at dead in the night, she doesn't rest, until violence has been vanquished.  [an old woman is about to get beaten by some punks.  But Ladybutterfly shows up behind them in the shadows, and beats them up.  Saving the old woman, who thanks her.  End flashback].  Believe me, she has done so much for the community, that we knew we had to respect her as much as we respect you two.  As well as the other heroes you have, including the ones in New York and Shanghai."  Jerry replied.  "A butterfly themed superhero?  Interesting, but something we should know about."  Cat Noir said.  "Yeah.  Never knew there was another Butterfly miraculous."  Ladybug replied.  "Pardon if I may interrupt, but what is a miraculous?"  Jerry asked.  "You never heard of it?  Well, it basically gives me, Ladybug, and Ladybutterfly our powers.  Kind of like a power source."  Cat Noir replied.  "Oh, that makes sense."  Jerry said.  Ladybug and Cat Noir now feel refreshed from their drinks.  They now feel ready for what they came here for.  "Anyway, thanks for the coffee.  How much do we owe you?"  Ladybug asked.  "No need to pay.  Consider this my thank you for what you've done for the world."  Jerry replied.  "Really?  Awesome.  Thanks again."  Ladybug said as she and Cat Noir leave.
Now refueled, Ladybug and Cat Noir find themselves at the top of another rooftop.  "It's cool to see that Brazil cares for all the heroes in the world.  We've been here for about an hour, and I already love them.  Great call for a place to visit."  Ladybug said.  "Thanks.  It's nice to see others care for us.  It makes me feel happy inside."  Cat Noir replied.  Ladybug agrees.  "So, what ideas for relaxation do you have in mind?  I'm down for whatever you want to do."  Ladybug asked.  "You serious?"  Cat Noir asked back in surprise.  "We both need this vacation.  Especially you."  Ladybug replied.  Cat Noir smiles at what his Lady said.  "If you say so.  Based on relaxation, I have a lot on my mind.  But I want us to start with......hang gliding."  Cat Noir replied.  "Hang gliding?  That sounds like a good time.  Do you know any places that can do hang gliding?"  Ladybug asked.  "No need for that.  In addition to our Astro power ups, we also have the ability for gliding powers.  Figured it would the best way to start our rebuilding. A nice fly in the sky"  Cat Noir replied.  "No problem with me.  Let's do this."  Ladybug said.  Both heroes grab a glider macaroon or cheese, and consume it.  "Power up."  Ladybug and Cat Noir said as they power up into Flight Bug and Glider Noir.  With their new suits activated, they take off.  Both of them glide through the open skies, taking in that fresh air.  They soar over civilians, who notice them, and start to record them.  This makes Cat Noir happy, which makes Ladybug happy.  To add more excitement, they start to do barrel rolls, do super deep down, but the back up, and fly close to the water of Brazil.  The two of them are mesmerized at the clear ocean, and the aquatic wildlife swarming through it. Cat Noir tries to stick his hand into the water, but it backfires, and he gets splashed in the face. Still, this have both heroes laugh, as they continue to enjoy their vacation brings.  Now back high in the sky, they past national landmarks of Brazil like Christ the Redeemer, and the Nova Iguacu volcano.  They both are having a blast in the sky. As they soar like eagles, we cut to Isabella, who is making her way through the Amazon Rainforest.  Using her machete to slice vines standing in her way.  Bugs fly around Isabella, but they don't oppose as a menace to her.  She opposes as a menace to them.  She swats the flies when they least expect it.  They are no match for her skills.  As Isabella makes her way through the jungle, she is unaware of a sneaky anaconda slithering it's way to her.  Disguising itself in the trees, and grass.  Isabella still pushes forward through the jungle.  Making sure nothing, or no one stands in her way.  As she moves deeper, she passes other animals in the biome like iguanas and hummingbirds.  All of them enjoying their lives within their home.  Same case for the anaconda, who plans to get a tasty snack out of Isabella.  Isabella climbs her way over a fallen tree, and some rubble, which the snake moves past in a flash.  She keeps pursuing, as the snake keeps his guard down, but his appetite high in sight.  Making her way out of the trees, Isabella arrived at her destination.  A cliff overlooking a gorgeous waterfall, which is a long way down to the bottom.  Isabella takes in this sight.  It amazes her eyes.  As for the snake, who is locking eyes right on Isabella, is also amazed.  Amazed at how much Isabella is going to feed him tonight.  Isabella turns around, so the snake moves back.  She pulls out her cellphone, which has a cute butterfly keychain on it.  In selfie mood, she smiles, as she takes a picture of her next to the waterfall.  Isabella turns back around, her phone still in hand.  The snake now has his chance to get dinner.  He slowly gets into position, locks back onto his target again, and with one silent sisss, he strikes from his cover.  In slow motion, he dives to Isabella, who doesn't see the snake flying at her.  The predator soars in the air, as it goes for Isabella's head.  But as the snake smiles at his success, Isabella turns around, pulls out her machete, and puts the blade into the anaconda's mouth.  Still flying, the anaconda gets split open in half as it rockets into the blade.  It's body turns into two, with blood gushing out of it's open body.  The corpse of the now in half snake falls into the river of the waterfall.  Never to be seen again.  Isabella, now covered in blood, takes deep breathes from this attack.  She puts her machete back into it's sleeve.  "[deep breathes].  This is why, you should always be aware of your surroundings."  Isabella said.  With a kill on the count, and a photo added for the album, Isabella returns into the jungle.  Proceeding for the next part of her adventure.
Speaking of adventure, our heroes are now at rest on the sunny beach of Copacabana. Seated in chairs close to the ocean, where the water rest of their feet. "Ahhhhh, this is the life, Cat Noir.  Great call to come here." Ladybug said. "What can I say? I'm purfect when it comes with ideas for fun." Cat Noir replied. Ladybug giggles at that cat joke. "It's nice to see you appreciate my humor more often." Cat Noir said. "Yeah. Your puns are still dumb, but I grew to the point that I think their funny." Ladybug replied. "It's just my charmeowing talent, My Lady. FYI, your still ok with me calling you that right?" Cat Noir asked. Ladybug giggles again. "As I said before when we fought Glaciator again, I'm fine with it." Ladybug replied. "Got it. Just want to make sure." Cat Noir said. The two of them look into the open sky, and take in it's beauty.  "If I may ask, what was this whole case with Essence in Shanghai?"  Cat Noir asked.  "Oh, yeah.  Huh?  That was so long ago, I almost forgot.  Anyway, you already know I was going to Shanghai because I meet up with you, before I left.  [in flashback.  Both heroes on a rooftop].  "So kitty, I'll be in Shanghai for the next day or two, so I need you to stay in charge of guarding Paris."  Ladybug said.  "Your leaving Paris again?  And without me?"  Cat Noir asked.  "I know this is happening again, and I understand how this can annoy you, but don't worry, I'll be back.  And this time, I'll be ready.  In case of emergency, I will be on track with Paris, while in Shanghai.  Or you can call me, and I will immediately leave.  Either by Horse, or by flight powers."  Ladybug replied.  "Got it.  Nice to see a better way of doing this.  Unlike last time."  Cat Noir said.  "Just doing what is best for both of us."  Ladybug replied.  "Yeah, but why can't I come exactly?"  Cat Noir asked.  "Oh, it's for.......personally reasons.  Again, it's just for a day or two.  I promise, I will be back."  Ladybug replied.  Cat, while a bit upset, still trust his Lady in the end.  "Alright, Ladybug.  Have a fun time."  Cat Noir said.  "Thanks, kitty."  Ladybug replied as she leaves.  [end flashback].  Apparently, Essence was there too because he wanted the Prodigious Box.  Which holds the Prodigious, and the Jade Lion miraculous."  Ladybug replied.  "Another miracle box?  That's like the third one by now."  Cat Noir said.  "Yes.  He was so close to getting his hands on it.  As always, he wouldn't rest, until he had it.  But in the end, Ladydragon and I took care of it.  Now Shanghai is safe."  Ladybug replied.  "Ladydragon?"  Cat Noir asked.  "Oh, she is the new holder of both miraculous in the Prodigious Box.  Here.  [pulls out bug phone.  Ladybug shows selfie of her and Ladydragon].  We ended up being good friends afterward.  Pretty cool right?"  Ladybug asked back.  "Very cool.  You should introduce me to her someday.  Looks like a good friend."  Cat Noir replied.  "She is.  You two would get along perfectly."  Ladybug said.  "That's awesome.  She also looks like a great hero."  Cat Noir replied.  "Yes she is.  But not as great as you, Cat Noir.  [Cat gasp].  It's true.  After everything that has happened to us, I still appreciate having you in my life.  Especially by my side.  I mean, you did so much for me during difficult times.  You were the one who calmed me down when we faced the clawers for the first time.  You were the one who helped me when Miraculous Menace had a hold of all the miraculous.  You were there for me, when I needed it the most.  No matter if a hero has all the capabilities for being the greatest hero in existence, I would choose you any day.  Because without you, I don't think I could have done this by myself.  Or with the other guys."  Ladybug said.  Cat is shocked, but ultimately smiles at Ladybug's speech.  "That had to have been the nicest thing you ever said to me, Ladybug.  [sniffs].  Thank you."  Cat Noir replied.  Ladybug smiles too.  She's happy to have things start going back to the way they were.  As does Cat.  "Well, I think it's time for some adventure.  Last one to the Amazon Rainforest is a rotten egg."  Ladybug said as she gets up from her chair.  "Oh, you want some competition?"  Cat Noir asked.  "You wanted to have adventure right?  Let's add some spice to it."  Ladybug replied.  "Alright then.  [cracks neck].  Game on."  Cat Noir declared.  The duo runs on the sandy beach, and won't stop, until they are at the Amazon Rainforest.
Just like Isabella and the anaconda, Ladybug and Cat Noir have no idea they were being watched.  Watched by the eyes of a clawer from a rooftop.  "You have got to be kidding me?  THEY ARE HERE TOO!!!!!!"  Clawer screamed.  "Easy my robotic alley.  Easy.  I don't know if this is some kind of ritual, but it makes no sense for them to be here when we are.  Must be a stroke of luck."  Another clawer replied.  "So, I guess third time isn't the charm after all?"  Clawer asked.  "Relax gang.  It's alright.  This works perfectly."  The lead clawer replied(he is the one who organized the plan to go to Brazil in the first place).  "Perfectly?  How so?"  Clawer asked.  "Simple.  They have zero idea we are here.  Right?  With that advantage on our side, we can easily get their jewels without seeing it coming.  Might I remind all of you we have invisibility now.  We just need to find where they are going, and just.......slice them up.  Like we were programmed."  Lead clawer replied.  "Understood.  But how are you certain we will succeed this time?"  Clawer asked.  "Just follow my lead.  I know how to take care of this."  Lead clawer replied.  So the lead clawer, and his team of twenty more activate their new feature.  A pair of metal wings attached to their back.  Each side equipped with four rockets.  "It's a good thing the boss had these installed in us for our last mission."  Lead clawer said.  "Indeed."  Other clawers replied.  With that, they take off to the skies.  Making their way to Ladybug and Cat Noir.
Back in the Amazon, Isabella is cleansing herself of the anaconda blood.  She uses the water from the waterfall overlooking the cliff she was once on.  She makes sure every spec of blood is off her outfit.  Once she is finished showering, she dries herself off.  "[dries out hair].  Messy serpent.  Got his insides all in my hair.  It will take weeks to get this smell out.  Then again, I've been through worse.  Much worse."  Isabella said.  After she finishes drying herself off, she continues pushing forward.  Starting to climb up the rocky wall back to the other side of the cliff.  As she rises up, Flight Bug and Glider Noir race to the Amazon Rainforest.  They both don't want to be a rotten egg, so they go all out.  With Flight Bug moving at fast speed, and Glider Noir trying to get her out of the way.  In the end, the two of them head straight for an opening in the forest.  They rocket down, before they crash land in the forest.  Flight Bug tumbles, as Glider Noir is placed upside down against a tree.  The two of them breath, as they lie on the ground.  "Ok, I made it here first.  Absolutely.  No denying it."  Flight Bug said.  "Please.  I managed to land faster.  I was the first one here."  Glider Noir replied.  Both of them get off the ground, and brush off any dirt or leaves on their outfits.  "Spots off."  Cosmos Bug said as she de-transforms into Ladybug.  "Claws in."  Astro Cat said as he de-transforms into Cat Noir.  "So, how does it feel to be a rotten egg?  Must stick real bad."  Cat Noir asked.  "Not at all.  Because you are the one who stinks.  Rotten egg."  Ladybug replied.  "Seriously, I am the one who got here first.  I know it.  You are just jealous you lost."  Cat Noir said.  "I'm not jealous.  I'm just speaking the truth."  Ladybug replied.  "Say all the shenanigans you want.  Your not pursuading me to believe you."  Cat Noir said.  Ladybug realizes he made a cat joke, and responses by giggling.  "That one got you two?"  Cat Noir asked.  "[stops giggling].  Like I said, I've grown to enjoy your humor."  Ladybug replied.  Cat smiles again.  "Ok, fine.  Cat Noir, are the victor.  You got here first."  Ladybug said.  "So a joke was all that took for you to admit it?  I should try that more often."  Cat Noir replied.  "Maybe when we get back home.  Right now, I want to explore this rainforest.  Looks like a cool place if you ask me."  Ladybug said.  "And it will be cooler if we find that deadly temple with hidden treasure."  Cat Noir replied.  "Still believe that's a scam, but I won't talk you out of it."  Ladybug said.  Soon, both heroes begin their adventure in the Amazon Rainforest.  In a montage, we see the duo dive deeper into the wonders of the rainforest.  Animals roam around the two.  Amazed at how beautiful this jungle truly is.  From the leaves, to the sunlight, to the trees.  It's perfection.  On their way, they pet some cute monkeys, and have some birds fly onto their finger.  Though one toucan does start to pecking at Cat Noir.  Ladybug gets the bird off of Cat, who is ok.  She helps Cat up, and they press onward.  Throughout this time, Isabella has been on time with her sense of expedition.  She comes across another gorge.  This one is gigantic.  Bigger than any gorge she has seen.  Looking around, she finds some resources for assistance.  Isabella finds a tree with a long vine to it.  She smiles, as she has what she needs to get across.  Grabbing the long vine, and climbing to the top of the tree, Isabella has her eyes set on the other side of the gorge.  With a deep breath, she runs, jumps, and swings her way across the gorge.  Hovering right over it.  Once close, Isabella let's go, and free falls to the other side.  She then lands perfectly on the other side of the gorge.  Really having the adrenaline pumping in her veins.  With that, she continues.  Moving on, Ladybug and Cat Noir come across a raging river.  Wanting to get across, Ladybug tries to think of an idea.  She sees how dangerous the river is when she throws a stick into it.  The stick gets destroyed like a car crash on impact.  Cat taps her shoulder, and offers her a solution.  They use his staff as a bridge across.  No problem for Cat, but one for Ladybug, since she doesn't do this often.  Cat offers Ladybug his hand.  Ladybug, worried she will fall in, hopes Cat will help.  She hold his hand, as they start to go across.  Cat Noir makes sure he moves nice and easily because he doesn't want to freak out Ladybug.  Ladybug tries to look forward, and not look down.  She is scared.  Scared she will end up like that stick.  Cat makes sure she won't panic too much, as he reassures her she will be alright.  As long as he is around.  Ladybug trust Cat, and together, they walk more.  Every step they take gets them closer to the other side.  And if they keep their confidence, no one will fall into the river.  With that, they make it to the other side.  Cat gets his staff back, as Ladybug pats Cat on the shoulder for helping her.  Both smile, as they move on.  Isabella, now surrounded by trees, has her own troubles.  She find a baby jaguar crying in pain.  It's tail is trapped under a tree branch.  Sympathetic, Isabella bends down to the poor fella, who cries at the sight of her.  Isabella proves she isn't a threat, by lifting the branch off of the baby jaguar.  The jaguar stops crying, as it sees Isabella won't hurt him.  After the branch is removed, she goes into her backpack, and puts out a Med kit.  She grabs some bandage wrap, and carefully grabs the jaguar's tail.  She wraps the injured body part of the feline.  The jaguar smiles, as it runs along into the rainforest.  Isabella smiles too, then she repacks, and leaves.  Both duo and Isabella do what makes them feel joy in the wilderness.  Thus making the journey all worth living.
The duo walks more into the forest.  Really taking in all that rainforest life.  "I want to declare it right here, and now.  If we ever go on a vacation ever again, I'll let you choose.  You just know all the purfect spots to check out."  Ladybug said.  "Hey, you made a cat pun."  Cat Noir replied.  "Yes I did.  You like it?"  Ladybug asked.  "Very much.  It's basic, but perhaps I can teach you how to be funny like me."  Cat Noir replied.  "I'd love that."  Ladybug said.  "But, you would let me choose where to go next for vacation?"  Cat Noir asked.  "After this, I trust you with that, kitty."  Ladybug replied.  "Then I'll do some research on where to go next later."  Cat Noir said.  They stroll more, and more in the forest.  Then things gets off tone.  "Um, My Lady?"  Cat Noir asked.  "Yeah, Cat.  What's up?"  Ladybug asked back.  The two of them stop walking.  "I apologize if this gets personal, but I want to know something from you.  [silence for a few seconds].  What did you see when you saw me as Cat Blanc?"  Cat Noir asked back.  Ladybug goes into a phase of terror.  She doesn't respond to Cat's question.  "You.....want to know....what I saw?"  Ladybug asked.  "Yes.  I know it's hard to answer, but I want to know what you saw when you got those visions."  Cat Noir replied.  Ladybug unfortunately gets Cat Blanc PTSD flashbacks in her head.  Thinking back to the moments she encountered her worse fear.  Including the two hallucinations with Cat Blanc killing her.  "[comes to].  Oh, well.....as much as it horrifies me, I......I will tell you.  If you can handle it."  Ladybug said.  "I can take it."  Cat Noir replied.  "Very well then.  He was more horrifying when I started seeing him again.  Every time I got a hallucination of him, I either freak out, or beg him to stop.  He never does.  He always kills me.  Holding nothing back.  And seeing that in you made it even worse.  Worse to the point where, I only saw Blanc instead of you.  Day, after day, after day, the nightmare grew more horrific.  So, yeah.  He was nothing, but something I wish to never see in my life."  Ladybug said.  This has Ladybug in a state of despair.  As does Cat, who starts to feel sad.  "So, you basically saw him, I mean, me as, a serial killer?  A psychopath?"  Cat Noir asked.  "Not you, Blanc.  But I saw him through you, and..."  Ladybug replied as she starts to feel afraid.  This gets Cat Noir's attention when Ladybug shivers.  "Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.  I should have know you would feel uncomfortable talking about this.  I hope I didn't offend you, Ladybug."  Cat Noir said as he holds her by the shoulder.  Ladybug looks at Cat Noir, and thankfully, no Cat Blanc visions.  She smiles.  "It's ok, kitty.  I'll be fine.  Now that your here for good."  Ladybug said.  Cat smiles as well.  However, Cat puts his eyes on some stone he sees in the distance.  "[gasp].  My Lady, behind you.  I think that's it.  I think that's the temple."  Cat Noir cheered.  He dashes past Ladybug, and goes to the stone.  "Cat Noir, wait."  Ladybug said as she chases Cat.  Cat Noir runs through the rainforest to get closer to the stone he sees.  He wants to find that hidden treasure.  Ladybug tags behind him, but she is trying to make sure Cat doesn't get hurt.  Cat runs faster.  Hoping he will have the chance to get some loot.  As Cat Noir runs, he winds up tripping over a branch.  Then, he crashes onto the ground again.  Scraping on the turf, until he his head slowly hits a tree.  That one soft hit was enough for a coconut to fall off it's leaf, and down to Cat's head.  Before Cat can get some minor head damage, Ladybug yo-yos the coconut away from Cat.  Ladybug, who now has catch up, helps Cat lay against the tree.  "This whole treasure hunt really has you going crazy.  More importantly is the fact if your ok or not?"  Ladybug asked.  "I'm good.  Just some dirt on my suit."  Cat Noir replied.  Cat gets up, and then sees what he has been chasing after.  It was a simple rock at the top of a hill.  "So, I guess it wasn't a temple after all.  Remind me not to jump to conclusions immediately next time."  Cat Noir said.  "With pleasure."  Ladybug replied.  "Ladybug?  Cat Noir?"  Isabella asked.  The two heroes look up, and find Isabella posing at the top of the cliff.  "Someone else who knows about us?  Are we really that popular here?"  Ladybug asked.  "Indeed.  [jumps down from cliff].  It's all over the place here.  Not common to see people talk about an insect and cat hero here.  Them, and a Butterfly hero."  Isabella replied.  "You mean Ladybutterfly?"  Cat Noir asked.  "Yep.  Anyway, the name is Isabella.  I was just here doing my everyday hike, when I heard some kind of crash.  I rushed here, and boom, found you guys.  Which I mind asking, why are you here?  Don't you have some moth villain to be battling back in Paris?"  Isabella asked back.  "We do, but we are here for a little vacation.  So far, it's going great."  Ladybug replied.  "That's good.  Glad to see you two having fun."  Isabella said.  "You to.  Well, we better be going now.  Don't want to interrupt your hike."  Cat Noir replied.  The duo leaves Isabella, who waves the duo goodbye, as she leaves them too.
The duo descends more into the rainforest.  Their fun times are cut short when they hear the sound of something running.  "Huh?"  Cat Noir asked as he turns around.  "[turns around].  Cat Noir.  What are you looking at?"  Ladybug asked.  "I don't know.  I thought I heard something."  Cat Noir replied.  Cat looks around their place some more.  Making sure everything is ok.  "Meh.  Must be my imagi."  Cat Noir said before he gets interrupted by being kicked in the face in slow mo.  Cat falls to the ground, as Ladybug gasp.  She rushes to Cat Noir just in time to see what caused that kick.  An army of clawers, who all turn off their invisibility.  "CLAWERS?!  HERE?!  NOW?!"  Ladybug and Cat Noir asked in shock.  "That's right.  It's your favorite robotic assassins.  You know, we were here for something else, but after we find you two here, we figured why not take the miraculous of Essence's favorite duo."  Lead clawer replied.  "Really?  We were right in the middle of a vacations here."  Cat Noir said.  "And we were in the middle of completing our mission.  Seizing the miraculous.  Let's get them gang."  Lead clawer said.  The clawers run to the duo, and Ladybug and Cat Noir get into defense position.  Pulling out their weapons to fight the clawers.  Cat Noir fends off ten clawers with his staff.  Dodging their slashes, and stabbing and bashing three in the head.  Ladybug takes on seven of the clawers.  Making sure she won't go through the same trauma she had when they first meet.  The lead clawer, and the two others from the opening, watch the battle.  "What about us?  What do we do?"  Clawer asked.  "Follow me, and you'll see."  Lead clawer replied.  The lead clawer turns invisible, and his two goons do the same.  They leave, as the other fourteen clawers fight.  The two heroes try to kill the robots, but they make sure their defense and offense is spot on.  It's no use for the heroes.  The clawers block all their initial attacks, and start to make their moves.  The clawers get the chances to slash at the duo, and they succeed.  Both heroes scream in pain, as they experience the blades of the clawer's claws.  They hold nothing back, and continue to make them bleed.  As well as beating the crap out of them.  Nicely beaten, the clawers stop hurting the heroes.  Ladybug and Cat Noir take deep breathes, and try to stop the pain they feel.  The group of clawers tower over them, and all start to laugh.  "The boss is going to be happy to see us bring him the Ladybug and Black Cat miraculous.  Let' make him happier by bring the miraculous with their body parts still attached to it."  Clawer suggested.  They are all laugh, as it looks like the duo is doomed.  The clawers continue to laugh when they approach the heroes slowly.  Ready to score the kill. "Solar Flare." Someone said. Suddenly, the clawers get caught within a powerful bright light. Ladybug and Cat Noir close their eyes, as the light is too shiny for them to handle. Once the light clears up, they look, and are astonished. All fourteen clawers are gone in a flash. What's left of them is their robotic boots. "What on Earth was that?" Cat Noir asked. "My power." Someone replied. Ladybug and Cat Noir look, and see who saved them. The one, and only, Ladybutterfly. "You two alright?"  Ladybutterfly asked.  Both heroes are surprised to see Ladybutterfly here.  "We're ok.  Just a little soar."  Ladybug replied.  Both heroes get up, but then fall down.  The clawers went all out of them, that it's hard for them to stand.  "You don't look alright judging by how you two went scratched up."  Ladybutterfly said.  "It's no big deal.  We deal with this kind of pain often.  Except this time, ouch, they really sting."  Cat Noir replied.  "Here, show me your backs."  Ladybutterfly said.  "What?"  Ladybug and Cat Noir asked.  "Just do it.  I promise it will help."  Ladybutterfly replied.  Since she is a miraculous holder like them, the heroes trust Ladybutterfly.  Showing their backs to her, Ladybutterfly turns her hands into fist.  Then, she punches both heroes right in the spine.  Ladybug and Cat Noir scream in pain.  What may seem like an act of plain abuse, turns out to be an act of help.  "Wait?  I don't feel.....the pain anymore."  Ladybug said.  "Me too.  It's like it magically disappeared."  Cat Noir replied.  Both heroes now get up just fine.  "It's like she punched the pain right out of us.  [looks at Ladybutterfly].  How did you do that?"  Ladybug asked.  "I have my talents."  Ladybutterfly replied.  "Whatever that talent is, please teach it to us, so we know what to do next time."  Cat Noir said.  "Why next time?"  Ladybutterfly asked.  "We deal with these freaks all the time.  It's not easy to get use to the slashes they leave behind."  Cat Noir replied.  "Ssshhh."  Ladybutterfly said.  "I'm sorry, what?"  Ladybug asked.  "Sssshhh.  Stay quiet.  Something's not right."  Ladybutterfly replied.  All three heroes stay silent.  Ladybutterfly looks around herself.  She sniffs the air.  She senses something.  She sniffs some more like a dog.  Trying to find the smell.  Soon after, she stands still.  Ladybug and Cat Noir question her actions.  Then, Ladybutterfly turns around fast.  It's no use, as she is slashed on the belly.  Screaming in pain, she gets punched in the face, and thrown aside.  Ladybug and Cat Noir go to help her, but the being kicks them against a tree.  As Ladybutterfly sits up, she sees a clawer become visible.  It stomps on her wound, which makes her scream even louder.  "So your the Ladybutterfly everyone is talking about huh?  Still a weakling like all the others.  [steps on wound harder.  Ladybutterfly screams].  We've been looking all over Brazil for you.  To obtain your miraculous.  [looks at her hip].  And that must be it.  A keychain.  Hope you had a blast as a bug because you are about to get squished."  Clawer said.  The clawer grabs her miraculous, and with full confidence, pulls it off of her.  He steps on Ladybutterfly's wound more, so she can't stop the robot.  But Ladybug and Cat Noir can.  Ladybug lassoes the clawer, pulls him back, and Cat Noir uses his staff to slice the clawer in half.  The pieces of his mechanical body land on the surface.  After the deed is done, Ladybug sees Ladybutterfly's miraculous.  She picks it up.  "It's her miraculous."  Ladybug said.  Now, they looks at Ladybutterfly, who has de-transformed.  Both of them are mind blown to see how she is.  "Isabella?"  Ladybug and Cat Noir asked.  Yep.  Isabella is Ladybutterfly.  She comes to, and notices the heroes looking at her.  As well as notice her not as a hero.  "[gasp].  Oh no.  No, no, no, no, no, no.  This....this was not meant to happen.  This was never meant to happen.  Oh my God.  What have I done?  WHAT HAVE I DONE?!"  Isabella screamed.  "Woah, it's ok.  Don't feel upset.  It's just us.  Cat Noir and Ladybug.  We are miraculous holders just like you."  Cat Noir replied.  "Miraculous holders who know my secret identity.  No one was ever meant to know my secret identity."  Isabella panicked.  "Cat's right.  You don't need to get upset at all.  You can trust us."  Ladybug replied.  Isabella looks at the heroes.  "I can trust you?  How?"  Isabella asked.  "Well, we trusted you when you helped us.  That's something.  Also, we mean no harm.  We want what you want.  The protection of the citizens around us.  The greater good for all.  That's all we every wanted."  Ladybug replied.  Isabella thinks about this for a moment.  "[deep breath].  If that's the case, I guess I'll believe you.  I mean, you did save me from that robot over there."  Isabella said as she gets up.  "It's called a clawer by the way."  Cat Noir replied.  "Oh, got it."  Isabella said.  Ladybug then gives Isabella back her miraculous.  She puts it in her pocket for now.  "So, you really are Ladybutterfly?"  Cat Noir asked.  "Yep.  The one and only.  Adventurer by day, superhero by night.  Not really, I fight during the day too,  I say that because it sounds cool."  Isabella replied.  "I get that."  Cat Noir said.  "Isabella.  If I mind asking, do you know where the other miraculous yours is apart of?"  Ladybug asked.  "I do.  But you wouldn't tell anyone right?"  Isabella asked.  "We won't tell a soul."  Cat Noir replied.  "Ok then."  Isabella said.  Isabella, Ladybug, and Cat Noir go to leave the rainforest.  Not knowing about the lead clawer, and the two others hearing what they are planning.
    Back in Brazil, Isabella takes Ladybug and Cat Noir to her home.  She welcomes them inside, before she closes her front door.  Inside her home, Isabella has photos of past adventures in the jungle on her wall, a weapons closet, another closet filled with hiking gear, and an oak coffee table next to her living room and kitchen.  "Nice place for an adventurer like yourself."  Cat Noir said.  "Thank you.  Just don't touch anything.  I have a tendency for keeping things organized."  Isabella replied.  Cat doesn't touch a thing, as Isabella said.  "It's nice for you to bring us to your home, but where is the miracle box you said you had?"  Ladybug asked.  "Right here."  A man replied.  The man approaches from the staircase, and stands in front of the three.  In addition to his guardian attire, he has a black hair and beard, and green eyes.  In one hand, he has his staff.  The other, the box.  "Grandmaster Solfar. [bows].  I have returned from my time in the jungle.  I also brought two friends along as well."  Isabella said as she stands back up.  The guardian looks at Ladybug and Cat Noir.  "A Ladybug and Black Cat holder?  Yes, I remember now.  Su Han told me all about you two."  Grandmaster Solfar said.  "Su Han?"  Ladybug and Cat Noir asked.  "Yes.  He informed us he will be the grandmaster of the Mother Box.  Each grandmaster has close contact with each other."  Grandmaster Solfar replied.  "Interesting.  Anyway, we are Ladybug and Cat Noir.  We found out Isabella here is Ladybutterfly, so we asked if she could bring us here."  Ladybug said.  The guardian stands still in silence.  "Pardon my volume, but WHAT???!!!!!"  Isabella, how could this happen?"  Grandmaster Solfar asked.  "Grandmaster, I promise it was a.."  Isabella replied.  "How could you have been so blind?  Do you have an idea how dangerous this can be for us? Each miracle box must be kept safe at all cost.  And no one can know of your secret identity."  Grandmaster Solfar said.  "Relax, now.  Don't worry.  We don't come off as a threat. It's alright."  Cat Noir replied.  "It's true.  No need to get a heart attack."  Ladybug replied.  Solfar takes deep breathes at a fast pace.  "They are telling the truth, Grandmaster.  I believe them.  It's ok.  Just...relax.  Slow deep breathes. [takes a slow deep breath]. Just like that."  Isabella said.  Solfar slowly starts to calm down thanks to Isabella.  "[deep breathes].  Ok, ok.  I'm good.  I'm glad you know how to keep your cool."  Grandmaster Solfar said.  "I have my perks.  [turns to LB and CN].  He panics quite often at stuff like this.  It's natural for him."  Isabella replied.  "That explains a lot now."  Cat Noir said.  "Anyway, we are here because we want to know how you got a hold of the Butterfly miraculous.  As well as the Brazilian Box."  Ladybug replied.  "Correction, it's the Morpho miraculous."  A kwami said as he flies out of Isabella's pocket.  Ladybug and Cat Noir are surprised to see the kwami.  "It's alright, Mono.  No need to get upset."  Isabella said.  "Why not?  I don't like how people confuse me with Nooroo, the Butterfly kwami.  I'm the Morpho kwami.  Not the Butterfly."  Mono replied in anger.  "I apologize about him.  He gets a little worked up sometimes."  Isabella said.  Ladybug and Cat Noir approach Isabella and Mono.  "Woah.  I never get the chance to meet other kwamis before.  He looks so cute."  Cat Noir said.  "Indeed I am.  Names Mono, aka, the MORPHO kwami.  Not BUTTERFLY, MORPHO!!!"  Mono replied.  "Hey, hey.  I get it."  Cat Noir said.  "But yes, that is Mono.  And in this box, are his fellow companions."  Grandmaster Solfar replied.  He opens the box, exposing the other kwamis inside.  "Within the Brazilian Box are sixteen miraculous.  Morpho, jaguar, ocelot, puma, maned wolf, anteater, marmoset, sloth, capybara, macaw, parrot, toucan, hummingbird, anaconda, iguana, and poison dart frog."  Grandmaster Solfar said.  "It's a lot.  But it wasn't always seventeen.  Rather, fifteen."  Isabella replied.  "What do you mean by that?"  Ladybug asked.  "[sighs].  It's best if I starts from the beginning.  [in flashback].  A few weeks back, I was in the Amazon Rainforest exploring what I want the most.  Adventure.  An adrenaline rush. Something exciting to do. I was making my way through the forest like normal.  Nothing was really going on.  Nothing fun, or exciting to do.  It looked like a boring day, but in reality, it was the most important day of my life.  As I was walking, I accidentally stepped on some dirt, that broke off from the ground.  I fell off the ground, and rolled down a hill.  Hitting trees, and rocks on my way down.  [rolls on the ground.  Coughs as she slowly sits up].  Thankfully, nothing was broken.  As I got up, I noticed something I thought I would never see before in the rainforest.  A large stone building.  Right here in the middle of the nowhere.  Since my day was a bit lack luster, I thought why not go check it out.  With my flashlight in hand, and one last look outside, I went in.  It was dark.  Like, pitch black.  No lights anywhere else, but outside.  And in my flashlight.  The light from outside started to fade, as I strolled deeper into the temple. Keeping my guard up in case of any booby traps. Too bad I got what I was avoiding. First, I stepped on a button on the floor.  It creaked, before the ceiling above me started to fall.  I began to run.  Run as fast as I possible can.  Trying not to get crushed by falling rocks.  At first, I thought that was it, but I was wrong.  After the ceiling stops falling, the ground starts to fall.  I sprinted to not fall to my death.  Fall to who knows where.  As I was sprinting, I saw that there was no floor up head.  But there was more on the other side of it.  The only choice I had to survive, was to jump.  So, I sprinted faster than ever.  Focusing on my challenge ahead. And with one last breath of hope, I jumped.  As I was flying in the sky, I went to go for the other side.  But I ended up hitting the edge of the floor.  Thinking fast, I grabbed the edge.  Good thing I did.  [looks down to see spears at the bottom of the pit].  I was in shock, but I pulled myself together.  I managed to get back up.  I relaxed for a sec, before I pressed onward.  Of course, there is more.  Despite being careful with my steps for now on, I stepped on another button on the ground, which starts to set off darts.  Worse of all, the scent was poisonous.  The walls started firing multiple poisonous darts at once.  It was nearly impossible, but I had no choice.  I started to run again.  Dashing my way past the darts.  [in slow mo, we see the darts narrowly miss Isabella].  I kept on moving, until it was finally over.  NOT!  Just when I thought I was done, of course a massive boulder starts chasing me.  I sprinted more, but I was so out of breathe from before, that the boulder was checking up to me quick.  I was worried this might be it for me.  I will die in here.  This temple will be my tomb.  But thank the Lord I saw light coming from an open room.  This gave me the motivation I needed to push forward.  I started to pick up the pace. Continuing to run, until I finally made it to the room.  I fell to the ground again.  Taking as much air as I can get.  I was so exhausted. Unfortunately, while I survived, I ended up facing a consequence.  The boulder blocked my only exit from this death trap. Well, not really. The room was open, with a staircase to a small temple in the center. The only other way out was an opening at the top of the ceiling of the room. Beautiful fresh sunlight. Right there. Too bad I couldn't reach it from the bottom. I started to find ways to escape, but even my brightest ideas failed. [uses rope to throw at opening, but it fails. Tried using tools to climb wall, but Isabella falls. And a number of other options]. As time goes by, I started to get scared. Worried I would end up dying in here of hunger and thirst. I was scared, there was no hope for me escaping.  That all changed at the small temple in the middle of the room. I uncovered some broken ground, and beneath the cracks, I found some kind of keychain with a butterfly on it. I question why a keychain was located in here, and it wasn't until I held it in my hand. A bright blue and purple light came out of the keychain, and then we meet. [Mono forms]. I was freaked out to see the creature, who was shocked to see me. While we had our reactions, we both calmed down. [puts keychain on]. Mono told me that he can help me get out of here. All I had to say was, [said by Mono]. Mono, awake from cocoon. [said by Isabella]. Trusting the kwami, I did what he said. [transforms into Ladybutterfly]. I was freaked out again to see myself like this. Some butterfly lady. It was crazy. But, it was thanks to him I got out. I used my weapon, a grappling gun, to pull myself out. Once I was free, I raced back to Brazil. At my home, Mono explained to me all the features he can do. He can give me a superpower, and cool super abilities whenever I say the magic words. I wasn't so sure how to accept this. I love extreme activities, but a superhero? Of course not. I never thought I would be the holder of some magic being that can give me powers. Mono however was able to tell me it's ok. That I can do this. And if I ever needed help, he will be there for me. So, I thought about it for a while, and came to my conclusion. [man is about to drown in beach. He struggles to stay afloat, and he descends into the water. All of the sudden, a hook pulls him out. The man barfs out water, and sees Ladybutterfly]. I decided to do it. I decided to become a superhero. A savior for my home. I became, Ladybutterfly. Since then, I have been fighting crime for all of Brazil. Making sure it was a safe, tropical paradise. Throughout this time, Mono has been mentoring me to become a better hero. Starting with the fact he is a Morpho, and not a butterfly. It sometimes gets laughs out of me. He also taught me how to calm down myself and others, since he was an expert at that. It helped me a lot at times where I was in a panic. Every time I show up to fight, I always push myself. The more I push, the better I become at my job. Being Ladybutterfly is my second favorite part of the day. Number one is still going into the Amazon Rainforest. All of Brazil praised me for my help, and I kept them all in my heart. [at top of Christ the Redeemer]. On night, Mono and I were relaxing, when we met the new friend to accompany us. [man lands behind Isabella. Isabella and Mono turn around in terror]. Grandmaster Solfar. He wanted Mono back, since he has been missing for decades. We both told him that we have done so much good for Brazil. And that we hope to do it more. So, with some negotiation, Solfar agreed for us to do this. And even gave us some new buddies as well. The Brazilian Box. [end flashback]. Hope that answered your questions, Ladybug." Isabella replied. "It did." Ladybug replied. "So let me get this straight, you found this miraculous in a temple?" Cat Noir asked. "Yes." Isabella replied. "A very dangerous temple?" Cat Noir asked. "Absolutely." Isabella replied. "One filled with deadly traps, and his hidden treasure inside of it?" Cat Noir asked. "I wouldn't consider Mono treasure, but it kind of is, so yes." Isabella replied. Cat Noir looks at Ladybug. "And you said that was a scam." Cat Noir said. "Well......well it sounded like one. How was I suppose to know a myth like that is true?" Ladybug asked. "I don't know? Research." Cat Noir replied. Cat Noir smiles, as Ladybug growls in annoyance. "Ok. Now we want to know why you guys want to know about the box?" Isabella asked. "It's not that complicated. You see, Essence, a foe of ours, wants all the miraculous and their boxes for some reason, and we were just making sure this one was safe. Since, you did mention to us there was one here. We had no idea this would happen. We just came here to Brazil for personal reasons." Ladybug replied. "That makes sense. Looks like he might be after it if those things were his minions." Isabella said. "Yeah, but no sign of Essence." Ladybug replied. "But there is a sign for more clawers." Lead clawer said. Just then, the lead clawer, and the last two are now inside the home of Isabella. All four heroes are now horrified at the sight of them.
    "So, this is where the Brazilian Box has been hidden the whole time? At a lonely girl's home with a coward of a guardian." Lead clawer said. "What? How did you know we were here?" Ladybug asked. "Not that hard. Just simply heard your guy's plan, and followed you here quietly. As easy as akumatizing Mr. Pigeon." Clawer replied. "Now that we are here, we want what we came for. The Brazilian Box, and the Ladybug and Black Cat miraculous." Clawer said. "Not going to happen. Instead, you are going to get out now, before we smash you to bits. So, do you want to feel our wrath?" Isabella asked ready to fight. "Heh. Your cute. But are you skilled enough?" Lead clawer asked. The lead clawer breaks out smoke bombs that consume the room with smoke. Hard for them to see, the heroes try to fight the three clawers. They look around carefully, but are foolish to leave Solfar alone. He's defending himself, when the lead clawer goes to attack him from behind. Solfar hears him, and whips out his staff at the robot. The lead clawer dodges, as both guardian and robot engage in hand to hand combat. The three heroes notice them fighting, and go to help. But the two of clawers slash Ladybug and Cat Noir in the back. Isabella goes to help, but one of the clawers kicks her in the gut. As Solfar fights the lead clawer, he makes sure the box is safe. He also makes sure to block all the lead clawers attacks. Should have watched his back because one of the clawers runs, and slashes him on the back. Solfar screams in agony, which gets the attention of Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Isabella. Solfar falls to the ground, as does the Brazilian Box. The lead clawer waste no time in getting it's hands on the box. "At last, it's ours. The Box is ours!!!!" Lead clawer screamed. "Great. Now let's get the Ladybug and Black Cat miraculous." Clawer replied. "Forget them. We have what we came for. Let's move." Lead clawer ordered. The two clawers follow his command, and they run out of Isabella's home. Just in time for the smoke to clear up. Outside, the clawers turn on their jet packs, and blast off into the sky. Ladybug and Cat Noir race outside to see them escape. "Good news, Solfar should be alright. Bad news, we lost the box" Isabella said. "Don't worry, Isabella. We're going to get it back. Ain't that right, Ladybug?" Cat Noir asked. "As always." Ladybug replied. Isabella smiles, as she rushes inside to transform. In the sky, the three clawers fly as fast as they possible can. "Hahaha. We did it. We finally did it. One miracle box in hand, and one happy Essence when we return home." Lead clawer said. "I know. I can already imagine Essence going nuts over the good news. Maybe he'll give us promotions for our success." Clawer replied. "Ohhhh. Like give us our own personal upgrades. Imagine if I got to use a flash thrower, that I can shoot out my mouth? He'll definitely give me that we when get home." Clawer said. "Not if we have anything to say about it." Flight Bug replied. The clawers look behind them, and they see Flight Bug, Glider Noir, and Ladybutterfly right on their tail. "WHAT?!" Lead clawer screamed. "What's wrong. Shocked to see us?" Glider Noir asked. "You are the ones who should be shocked. And your going to give us the Brazil miraculous back right now." Ladybutterfly declared. "You want them so bad, come and get them. You two, attack them both, and bring the Morpho miraculous while your at it." Lead clawer ordered. The two clawers obey, and they fly back to the heroes. As they fly, they launch rockets at the heroes. In slow mo, all three of them turn to their side, as they dodge the rockets. Now back on in flight position, the two clawers are behind them. Now they are right on their tail. "We need a plan. Let's split up. I'll take on the leader. You two take out his minions." Ladybutterfly said. "Kind of weird being given orders, but it's now or never." Flight Bug replied. Flight Bug and Glider Noir turn around to go after the clawers. As Ladybutterfly goes for the lead clawer. Flight Bug flies into the clawer, taking the robot out. Glider Noir engages goes to tackle the other clawer, but the clawer dodges the attack. They still fight, as Flight Bug takes on her clawer. The clawer gets Flight Bug off of him, but she bounces back. She goes back to the clawer, who this time, dodges her attack. He launches rockets at Flight Bug, but she ain't having it. She flies past the clawers attack, and even grabs one rocket. That she chucks back to the clawer. Freaking out, the clawer flies down to dodge the attack. The rocket does damage a building, which starts a panic in Brazil. The clawer nearly hits a brick wall, but he goes up to avoid impact. As for the other clawer, it's trying to get Cat Noir. Going in for some slashes. Glider Noir dodges them perfectly, and kicks the clawer off it's pace. With Ladybutterfly, she won't stop, until she gets the lead clawer. She shoots her grappling gun to get the leader clawer. Too bad she misses, and the lead clawer is still getting away. She tries again five times. It doesn't help, since her aim is a bit off. The lead clawer turns around, and launches all it's rockets to Ladybutterfly. As an experienced glider, she dodges all of them in slow mo. Moving side by side, on her back, and going underneath them. She's still on the lead clawer's tail. Flight Bug continues to fight her clawer, as does Glider Noir. The clawers won't leave them alone, so Flight Bug has only one solution left. "Lucky charm." Flight Bug said as she uses her powers. Her lucky charm is a lasso. Confused as always, Flight Bug looks for a solution. All she sees to help are just the two clawers. That's it. It makes no sense to her. She needs to stop thinking because the clawer she is facing goes to get her. Flight Bug dodges, and it wasn't until that strike where she sees what must be done. She flies to Glider Noir, and pulls him aside. "I know what to do. Just follow my lead." Flight Bug said. "Not a problem." Glider Noir replied. The two split up, as their clawers go after them. As they fight, both heroes perform the same attacks. They move in the same direction, they go up or down, they copy each other. The clawer's don't care because they need to get rid of these pest. Too bad that's part of Flight Bug's plan. Soon, Flight Bug and Glider Noir fly right to each other. The clawers follow them. "Now!" Flight Bug screamed. Both heroes fly up, leaving the clawers about to crash into each other. They scream, but Flight Bug uses her lasso to stop them. She lassos the two robots up, and now they are chained to her. Both heroes fly to Ladybutterfly. Clawers in hand. She is still facing the lead clawer, and she hasn't gotten a chance to get back her miraculous. "Ladybutterfly, catch." Flight Bug said. She throws the two clawers still lassoed, and Ladybutterfly figures out what to do. She flies away from the lead clawer, grabs the lasso, and then chucks it towards the lead clawer. Just when he thinks he won, his two goons crash into him. The Brazilian Box falls from his hands, and into the hands of Ladybutterfly. "Safe and sound." Ladybutterfly said. The three clawers all crash land at the slopes of Nova Iguaca. They slide against the molten terrain of the volcano. Eventually, they are able to get free from the lasso. Unfortunately for them, they lose their miraculous. "Well, well, well. Looks like the clawers lost once again. Shouldn't be surprised. You guys always lose to us." Glider Noir said, as he, Flight Bug, and Ladybutterfly land. "Why I outta..." Lead clawer replied. Flight Bug throws her yo-yo against the lead clawers face. "So, what should we do with them? We could destroy them like we alway do, or we could see that Solar Flare one more time." Flight Bug suggested. "You want me to do it?" Ladybutterfly asked. "Yep. You should have the honor of ending this." Glider Noir replied. Ladybutterfly takes that deal, as she approaches the clawers. "Time to send you mechs back to the junk yard. Solar Flare." Ladybutterfly said as she uses her powers. Ladybutterfly charges up her solar flare. The three clawers hurdle together in fear. Ladybutterfly finishes her charging, and is about to blast. But out of nowhere, she gets blinded by some smoke bombs. This has her solar flare be blasted into the sky, since that is where her wings we aiming. As the dust settles, Flight Bug and Glider Noir go to help Ladybutterfly. "What happened?" Glider Noir asked. "Someone blinded me. Must have been one of those clawers." Ladybutterfly replied. All three heroes look at the clawers when the dust settles. When they see the robots, they are react with fear, and shock. As do the three clawers. Because standing in front of behind them is one, Essence. The heroes and clawers have no idea how to react at the sight of Essence here in Brazil. Essence however, doesn't need to wait at all. He turns around slowly to his clawers. All of them still afraid. "You three have a lot of talking to do. [faces heroes, who all get into fighting position]. This is the part where I'll be energized to take you all out, let alone murder you. Not today. I'm saving that kind of energy for some others." Essence said. After that, he smoke bombs away with he three clawers. "So I assume that's their boss?" Ladybutterfly asked. "Yep, and he doesn't seem happy to see them." Glider Noir replied. Flight Bug gets back her lucky charm. "Miraculous Ladybug." Flight Bug said as she uses her powers. Thanks to the Miraculous Ladybugs, they mange to fix all of the damage in Brazil. Saving the day yet again.
    Back at Isabella's house, they return the Box to Solfar. "There we go. Back to where it belongs." Ladybug said. "Indeed. I must say Su Han is lucky to have you two. You got the box back, even if the clawers were close to escaping." Grandmaster Solfar replied. "Just doing what's best for the greater good that's all." Cat Noir said. Later that night, Brazil has a carnival in honor of the heroes, Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Ladybutterfly. Ladybutterfly takes in the glory, as she always does, but she tells everyone that the real heroes of the day are Ladybug and Cat Noir. Ladybug and Cat Noir, who are also at the carnival, found that to be sweet of Ladybutterfly. In the end, everyone parties hard like any good carnival would. As the night goes on, Ladybug and Cat Noir end up at Christ the Redeemer. "What a day? First we go from drinking great coffee, then we tour Brazil via gliding powers, then we chill on the beach, then we go to the rainforest, then we meet Isabella, Ladybutterfly, and the clawers, then we learned about the Brazilian Box, and then we had a sky battle for the box. Talks about a vacation." Ladybug said. "Yeah. I especially had fun gliding around Brazil. We should use these powers more often. They are a lot of fun." Cat Noir replied. "Not as fun as those cat puns you made. It's nice to finally feel some positivity, when we only felt negatively back home." Ladybug said. "Yeah, about that." Cat Noir replied nervously. Ladybug gets worried. "What....what is it?" Ladybug asked. "[sighs]. Remember when you said things between us may not be the same again? Like the spark we would have as a duo wouldn't come again?" Cat Noir asked. "Yeah." Ladybug replied worried. "Well, as we were fighting those clawers......[Ladybug gets scared].......I felt it. [Ladybug gasp]. I felt that spark between us. And it wasn't just there either. On the beach, in the rainforest, in Brazil. Where ever we went, I felt that spark. And, it felt phenomenal. This trip was everything I hoped it would be. I'm so glad it worked out like that. So, thank you, Ladybug. Thank you for making this trip serve as the solution for us." Cat Noir said. Ladybug then smiles like Cat. "Anything for my favorite kitty cat." Ladybug said. Soon, both heroes hug each other. So grateful that despite all their relationship has been through, they still have each other in the end. "[let's go]. Ready to go home?" Cat Noir asked. "Yeah. It's seems about time. Let's just hope we can last another long ride back." Ladybug replied. "Thought you would say that. So I got us some coffee from Jerry at the carnival." Cat Noir said. "God you are the best partner in the whole wide world." Ladybug replied. Both heroes take out an Astro macaron or cheese, and eat it. "Power up." Ladybug and Cat Noir said as they power up to Cosmo Bug, and Astro Cat. With their vacation now over, Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat leave Brazil to head home to Paris. Flying off into the night sky.
    Finally, we cut back to Essence's lair. "So if I recall correctly, you three and some other clawers went to Brazil without my permission. Explain?" Essence asked sitting on his throne in anger. "Master, I get your mad, but we promise you. This was all for a good cause. We mean it." Clawer replied in fear. "A good cause? [slams fist on throne]. YOU CALL DISOBEYING ME, AND GETTING ALMOST TWENTY OF MY ROBOTS DESTROYED, A GOOD CAUSE????!!!!!!!" Essence screamed. "Please, master. He's telling the truth. We were.." Clawer replied. "Trying to do the right thing." Lead clawer interrupted. "And, what is it?" Essence asked in a threatening way. "We went to Brazil to get you the Brazilian Box. Along with the Morpho miraculous. Not for stupid vacation purposes, although it was beautiful over there, but to get you a miracle box." Lead clawer replied. Essence goes from a fist to an open hand. "Excuse me?" Essence asked. "Yep. We were trying to get you a miracle box because we hoped it would cheer you up from your last plan. We all know how you feel about losing, so I figured me and some other clawers would go to do this. We would go do this, for you." Lead clawer replied. Essence is now pretty surprised at this confession. He stands off his throne. "You really went to another country for a miracle box? For me?" Essence asked. "Anything to make you happy." Lead clawer replied. "[coughs]. Wow. I never thought you would actually do something like this for me. You did fail, but it's the thought that matters here. You go your own way to get me something that will put a smile on my face. I'm......I'm speechless. For real." Essence said. "We are just glad your back to normal, sir." Lead clawer replied. Essence is happy. The clawers are happy. Everyone is smiling. "But you know what truly would have made me feel better?" Essence asked. "What?" Lead clawer asked back. "This." Essence said. Essence smashes the lead clawer's head with just a clapping of his hands. Sparks and robot parts fall to the ground, as the lead clawer's body falls as well. Both of the other clawers stand still in complete shock. Essence then starts laughing like crazy at the view of his destroyed minion he murdered. "[let's out a few more laughs]. GOD, THAT FELT AWESOME!!!! The way his head broke into a million pieces was so, so satisfying to witness. [looks at his two scared clawers]. Now don't just stand there you two, take the body, and leave me in peace. Before you join him too." Essence ordered. The clawers do just that, and take the body of the lead clawer away from Essence. They leave him alone in his throne room. Essence sighs in happiness, as he sits back on his throne. He then presses the button that opens his metal doors. Now sunlight finally enters his throne room. Feeling better that ever, Essence relaxes in his chair, as he silently gets excited to bring misery to his enemies once again.