Prologue:Rise of Gogeta

3rd pov

Union City home to the prestigious Union Academy a school known for make the best heroes such as Allmight team STRQ and many more but there all the students seem to have great promise expect for on Hiro Shizuki other wise know as Gogeta but many called him Veku.

He's a fat chubby kid who wants to become a hero it started off good at Union at first he had three girlfriends Mio Naruse Stella Vermilion and Irina Shidou but it turns out they where seeing others behind his back then the bulling started he was ...

He's a fat chubby kid who wants to become a hero it started off good at Union at first he had three girlfriends Mio Naruse Stella Vermilion and Irina Shidou but it turns out they where seeing others behind his back then the bulling started he was treated like a punching bag each and everyday by the other students the teachers and headmasters ignored and neglected him expect for Serafall Leviathan his favorite headmasters.

She would always bring him to the nurses office and try to help him out with the bulling but couldn't get far with the other headmasters he had friends such as Hornet and a few other shipgirls from Azur Lane Barbara who works as a assistance to re...

She would always bring him to the nurses office and try to help him out with the bulling but couldn't get far with the other headmasters he had friends such as Hornet and a few other shipgirls from Azur Lane Barbara who works as a assistance to recovery girl Keqing the purple haired swords woman the Yuheng of Liyue and Mona Megistus an astrologist who's abit too prideful to expect money these are the only people who actually helped Hiro but sadly they would lose their friend to the corruption of Union.

Hiro's pov

I was sitting in my drom room crying apparently my girlfriends have been cheating on me behind my back with Bassara,Ikki and Issie they only dated me out of pity I was a fool to actually believe they loved me for me they are as bad as those bastards they call my family they aren't my real family after all they just neglected me and let their daughter use me as a training dummy I'm getting tired of all this mistreatment I've been put through yea I may not have powers or anything special like that but isn't heart what counts the headmasters called me to their office to tell me that I was being expelled for not being useful I was mad of course those bastards even had the audacity to smirk at me I just glared at the along with Serafall who seem quite pissed herself I left the headmasters office along with Serafall and went to my drom and started packing my things after I was done I said my good byes to my friends who crying not wanting me to go but I have no choice I told them well meet again in the future after I went to my house and prepare myself for my adopted family but I only found a note saying that them moved away and left me I just wander the streets aimlessly until I bump into someone a blue skinned lady with white hair she was very beautiful.