~Chapter 9~

Turns out I don't know myself at all. Here I thought I was anti-social and hated talking to other people for too long but then I proved myself wrong at the moment.

Surprisingly after the nervous moment it seemed as if me and Jimin just clicked as we started talking. We both found things we had in common and things we didn't have in common at all which only ended up in fun discussions about why we both thought we were both right. I felt so at ease talking to him that I never realised that I lost my filter speaking to him and my thoughts didn't overpower my words.

It felt...nice. I felt more free to not be as afraid to speak to others just like I speak with Aera or how I spoke to...well yeah.

I shake my head trying to forget the name my mind came across for a second as I smile at the loud light laughter Jimin gives across from me as his eyes are almost shut with his head thrown back. I don't even mind that he is actually laughing at me at the moment when only one word is on my mind.

Adorable...

"Are you serious?! You really walked into a tree breaking your phone once?!" He laughs and I groan lightly hiding my smile from his laughter.

"Yes but I have a reason! I thought the tree was more to my right when I looked up so I didn't think I would walk into it if I looked down for a bit..." My words go softer as he laughs louder again but my eyes go wide as he almost falls off the chair laughing. Well not almost...he kinda did.

"Oh Jimin are you okay?!" I jump from my seat to help him up but he quickly waves it away while still laughing and pushing himself up. I sit down again but the surpise came when he sits back down with a growing smile as he looks at me.

What now? What has he thought about now?

"You called me without any formality" He says with a toothy smile and I choke on air.

I did?!

"Oh I'm sorry I must have-"

"No no I didn't tell you to correct you!" He waves his hand and I nod slightly.

"I just wanted to say that you can just call me Jimin or any nickname you want. I mean we are friends now aren't we?" He says and I freeze.

We're friends? Is this how you make friends...wait he said it so yes?

How do you even make friends...ugh I'm confused but let's just roll with it...do it like Aera would yes!

I nod at my thoughts missing the amused smile across from me as my expression shows my thoughts before I turn to him with a small smile.

"Okay I'll stick to Jimin since my mind is blank on any nicknames to give you but the same for my name you can call me whatever you want"

"Okay my tree walking friend" He smirks and I groan shaking my head causing him to laugh. "No~ I take it back don't call me that please it was only one time!"

He raises his eyebrow giving me a "you sure" face and I falter for a second.

Shoot...well I can't tell him I usually walk into things like glass doors or just doors or walls...

"Yes I'm sure it only happened once" I try to give him a serious face but my face betrays me by the corners of my mouth tilting up giving away I'm lying. His eyes light up seeing the weird smile form on my lips before he bursts into giggles.

"Well it seems like you two are having fun right?" I look up seeing Hoseok approach us with his beaming smile as he looks between us and I finally see behind him the empty café.