Chapter 3

He freezes and you stare at eachother awkwardly

"....", you swallow your gasps awaiting his response.

He looks to the side concerned, and takes his foot back to himself.
"No, I didn't know you were listening."

Is he embarassed? Of course he is, he must be. Now you really made this uncomfortable- This is your death sentence, what were you even thinkijg bringing this up again.

"So? Will you report me?", he looks back at you with a murderous glance.

Right- What would the other Harbingers say if they knew that Pantalone is getting off in the middle of their quarters, not to mention the Tsaritsa.
Or is that normal? You can't even think of what someone like Dottore, or Tartaglia would have said if they walked in on him.

"Of course not, Don't-"

He gets up not looking at you again.

"Sir Pantalone-", you get up as well, ready to run after him.

(Random fact but in russian you'd call him "господин Панталоне" and i think that sounds very vert hot "Gospodin Pantalone")

"Excuse me, I need to progress my feelings of shame."
he turns his back on you, and picks up his coat.

"Ugh...", you walk around the chair next to him, and support yourself with one hand on the table.
"Look at me, put that coat away."
He turns himself to you, irritated by you commanding him.

"I loved listening to you. The sounds you made were really hot, I wish i could have seen you, but I thought you'd kill me if I peaked."

He looks at you suprised, and you can see him slightly turning red.

"...You won't leave me with a boner now will you? See how hard you made me just by rubbing your foot against me for a minute!?", you continue as you take his hand and press it against your erection.
You hold in, and blush after realising what you just said.
"S-So... Please sit back down. It would be an honor for me to help you. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable I-... was just... curious....."

"...Hm", Pantalone smirks, amused by how easy you are to play with.

He throws his coat back on the chair and steps closer to you, tightening his grip on your crotch.
You gasp, while he takes his glasses off.
"That was really adorable y/n~ You convinced me."
He goes in for a kiss, and you feel his hand sliding into your pants.

"Mhh...", you return the kiss, and claw your hands into his shoulders for support.

"H...Hey... Stop... I am supposed to touch you. Sit down now.", you interrupt the kiss refering to his hand.

"...", he smiles at you, and lets go of your body.
Walking past you, Pantalone sits down on the chair as you pleased.
You follow him with your eyes, flustered by the thoughts of what you are about to do.

...How come this mans touch feels so good... How come being close to him feels so good... Are you a sex-maniac? Is he your type? Are you really that much into men??

You step infront of him and get down on your knees.
You spread his legs, take his hips, and slide them closer to you.
The butterflies in your stomach make you feel like cumming already... but if you do now you might get the job done worse.

You grab the end of his top, and roll it up revealing his stomach.
Your fingers glide across his abs, as you unzip his pants and pull them down a bit.
You lean forward, pressing kisses on his stomach while taking his already hard cock out.

He smiles at you, putting his hand into your hair and stroking your head gently.
"Say, you are attracted to me, aren't you?~"

You lick across his length and place a kiss on his tip.
"Hm.... mhm", you mumble while taking his tip into your mouth and warping your hand around his shaft.
You start rubbing him off while licking him inside your mouth as well.

To no suprise, he is a clean, dapper man. His skin feels smooth, and his whole body smells amazing.
It is unfortunate you two weren't able to get close to eachother under diffrent circumstances, if it weren't for money, and he wasn't a stubborn businessman, you would have fallen in love with him head over heels.

Pantalone tilts his head to the side while watching you closely. "Haah.... hmm... that feels good...", he moans, crawling the back of your head.

You speed up, glide your other hand across his inner thigh, and then into your own pants.

You spread your legs, take your own cock out and start rubbing yourself off while looking up at him with your mouth stuffed with his dick.

Something about seeing his chest go up and down with his heavy breathes, and his thighs twitching out of pleassure, is incredibly on-turning... not to mention the lewd sounds comming from Pantalone and his body.
He's suprisingly hot, everything about him.

"Ah... I'm... I'm about to cum...", he says with a lowered voice.
You stop abruptly, let go of him and take his cock out of you mouth.

"What... what are you doing...?", he asks with a breathy voice and a disappointed look.

You get up slowly, and pull your pants off.
"I... want to cum with you."

He watches you with a smile, while you hurry up undressing your lower half.
Without waiting any longer, you climb on his lap and pull him into a passionate kiss.
You press your cock against his, and warp your hand around them both.
You two pant into the kiss, while you start rubbing fast, and press your chest against his.
"Haa... m-mghh..."
His hands slide across the sides of your upper body, and stop on your asscheeks.

He starts kneading your butt.
"Ah...-", you react, teased by his touch.
His hands claw into your ass, spreading your cheeks apart to expose your tight hole.

"Haa- y/n-" you both moan, as he arches his back and you climax together.

"A-Ahh-! haa-...haaa....~", Pantalone throws his head back, and both your warm semen run down your hand.
You slow down, and give him a kiss on his stretched neck.

"S...Sir Pantalone... You are really attractive...", you add shyly, as he slowly looks back at you.
He giggles, visibly satisfied,
"Good job pretty boy~", he carasses your cheek, "You did very good today."
You blush, flustered by his praisings, as he gives you a small kiss.

"Thank you...", you let go of your cocks and smile back at him.

"Next time, I want to cum in there though.", Pantalone says gently while brushing his finger over your hole.

", Pantalone says gently while brushing his finger over your hole