217

"Do you have plans to end Seungri's life?" Lisa straight away questioned. Despite having an idea of what Ruby Jane might do to Seungri, he asked without assuming anything.

'Seungri's life.' Ruby Jane's serene unfathomable expression didn't take a second to appear. Her eyes sharpened briefly and a cold glint flashed in her eyes.

She had thought about it for many days, especially after knowing about most of the criminal activities and how he had forced many women to sleep with him. In other words, he had r*ped them. Some women suicided. Some live a hard life and so on.

But will Seungri's death give justice to all her suffering?

Will the law be able to punish him?

She knew how many times Seungri slipped off the law and military. She knew how many cops became immoral and some lost their lives due to him.

In other words, she didn't just work on her company while planning against Seungri. She had studied him, dug all his dirt to be aware of his every damn thing.

She pursed her lips when Lisa aron tucked her hair lock behind her ear and his thumb gently caressed her cheek. She promptly shook her head, "If I wanted to kill him, I would have done that in Harmon Industries before last year."

Lisa knew Ruby Jane was temporarily working at Harmon industries with a fake identity in a nerd look to gather some information. So he nodded understanding she must have got a chance to harm Seungri but she was patient without catching Seungri's eyes.

Lisa asked to know her reaction and response, "What if I shoot him to death?" Even though he had good control over his actions, he still doubted if one day he might take Seungri's life due to every little thing Ruby Jane had been through.

Ruby Jane's lips enticingly arced up at his words but there was no warmth in it. Instead, her eyes flickered maliciously, "I will be your partner in crime."

What was he thinking? For a moment he had forgotten she wasn't only his Cupcake, she is also the ruthless Ruby Jane. She will have an amazing plan to slay and also give in a hand to clean up the murder scene.

Anyway, Ruby Jane held his hands between hers, "But I want these hands to save people." He is a doctor who saved her and many. She didn't want Seungri to taint them in any way.

A soft smile appeared on his face. Ruby Jane and Jisoo didn't want him to dirty his hands, they would gladly do the dirty work for him. They loved and respected his profession.

Ruby Jane unknotted her messy hair bun which cascaded her hair down her shoulder till her waist like a waterfall. As always, Lisa was mindblown how the small changes in her brings a different outlook to her.

Earlier, she looked like a pretty and hard-working girlfriend in casual wear, and now, she was alluring with her bewitching smile.

Ruby Jane recommended herself for a new role, "I can be a sexy assassin for you." She winked at him, erasing his unnecessary worry, and melting his heart instantly.

Lisa threw Seungri's thoughts to the back of his mind and decided to speak about it in the evening as they neared the police station.

He cupped her face, kissed her forehead affectionately. Looking at her shimmering black diamond-like eyes, he let her know why he took Seungri's topic, "I have a few important things to share with you about Seungri. It might need your attention. We will speak in the evening."

"Hmm." Ruby Jane happily hummed seeing him lighten up. Even though she will make Seungri pay for his sins, nothing is more important than their happiness.