The Challenge of Queen

¶ Chapter | Thirty Six ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

I pulled my brows together and slowly flutter open my eyes. I blink a few times because the light is not enough then I saw CM  in front of me, eyes wide open, staring right into me but something is odd.

He is not blinking.

I gasped and immediately shrink back, sitting up, sliding back on the floor by the support of my hands.

My eyes widened and my heart slammed against the ribs furiously. When I saw his body laying life less in front of me.

This....

How...

I blinked, raising my hand placing it against my forehead. I gasp for air, not able to breath properly. The fear start gripping me, clenching me as the old memories which was deep down buried start resurfacing.

I place my palms on my face trying to calm myself. When I heard the sound of footsteps, familiar footsteps. I stiffened but not with fear something else boil inside me, the hot rage which flowed through my body.

" Raat ko or nasheeli banayi jaye"

{ Let's make the night more intoxicating}

He is the reason I got humiliated in front of everyone by the ladies, the employees who address me with respect look at me with disgust.

I clenched my teeth as I can feel him standing beside me.

" Adayon ki Jadugarni"

He is the reason which made me stoop down that I'm ready... I'm ready to become a whore of someone.

I stopped breathing my whole focus was on him as I feel him circling me and standing in front of me.

" Raat Rani ko bulaya jaye"

{ Let's call the Queen of night}

He is the reason of my every misery.

I fold my fingers and lifted my lashes to look up at him, he was already staring down at me and our orbs meet.

" I was helpless, I did this because I have to pay bills"

" I'm innocent, I don't know anything I was just a dancer"

" What excuse you have this time? Maybe it can save you" he took out his gun from his back and pulled the trigger looking up at gun and then pointed the gun at me and I still continue gazing at him, he pulled his brows together.

" Move your eyes down"

I didn't.

In a flash my hair was gripped and head yanked up. My eyes collide with the darkness of night. He snarled, his face is so close to me. His eyes bore into mine as I stare at him. The clashes of our eyes continue turing into a war.

" Move. Your. Eyes. Down. " He growled.

I bend according to his every wish, every demand neither raise my voice nor my eyes but now that's enough he took away the reason of my life now I'm not afraid of death.